Announcements
Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

stonecutter's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Wed, Jan 24, 2018 1:25 AM

300.00 visa rewards card

I signed up almost 4 weeks ago and was told they would mail out my two Visa cards within a few days . I've yet to recieve them . Does anyone know how long it takes to get your cards that was promised by Directv . 

litzdog911

ACE - Sage

• 

40.6K Messages

4 y ago

What does it say on your order confirmation?

Did you complete the redemption form .... https://forums.att.com/t5/DIRECTV-Account/DIRECTV-Billing-and-Rewards/m-p/4877114#M3325

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

4 y ago

First off I didn't get a order form second they told me over the phone they would send them to me . Didn't say nothing about going on line to do anything
litzdog911

ACE - Sage

• 

40.6K Messages

4 y ago

You should have signed and received an order confirmation when your service was installed.  That document will specify your rewards amount. 

kelly_a

Scholar

• 

113 Messages

4 y ago

Contact directv using the online chat. At sign-up (DTv & internet) I was told I would receive a $50 prepaid visa for internet and $100 ppv for Directv. I received a letter from At&T within two weeks with instructions on how to go online to do what was necessary to get the $50 card. It arrived within a week after I completed the online process. Nothing from DTv. I called DTv about a month after service initiation to follow up and was told it wouldn’t be sent until I’d had service for 30-45 days. More waiting and another call 3 weeks later. This time I was told 45-60 days....  fast forward to yesterday. More than 2 months since service started. Used the online chat feature and the tech I chatted with told me they’d never received a second reward to process. She apologized and informed me she’d get things started and I’d receive something within 3 weeks. I asked her to confirm yesterday’s date then took a screen shot of the entire chat. 

Hate that I was brushed off by the first two techs, but glad I continued to pursue it. I’m pretty sure there’s a cut-off after which point they’d have just said “sorry, too late”..

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 y ago

Same thing happened to me on 100.00 gift card. Spoke to rep on phone at 4 weeks. Was told it can take 6 weeks not to worry it was on its way. Gave them and mail 8 or 9 weeks and when i called to check again was told i had to do something online to get it but it was now too late and they couldnt do a thing for me! Was never told to go online to get my 100.00 gcard. I spoke to at least 4 people in 1st week because i wasnt getting what i paid for. They screwed up. I even asked to make sure because of errors that i was still showing i would receive it.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

4 y ago

I tell you today has been a night mire . I did go on line today and claimed the 100 card but I called and talked 4 people and everyone was giving the run around they still need to credit me 200.00 n a rewards card . I've already filed a complaints with bbb today . Directv gets people who can't speck good English to answer their phones that way they think you will give up when you can't understand them . I'm very sick of directv never again will I fall for their lies

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

3 y ago

You do know Direct Tv and At&T are the same company?

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

3 y ago

Direct TV and AT&T are the same company

Contributor

• 

1 Message

3 y ago

yes I want new service for me and my kids I just moved to homesteaed

litzdog911

ACE - Sage

• 

40.6K Messages

3 y ago

@PinkeeyLarosa3 wrote:

yes I want new service for me and my kids I just moved to homesteaed

You'll need to call DirecTV at 1 800 531 5000.

shootfire

Teacher

• 

7 Messages

3 y ago

Online chat and social media will not help with reward card issues. You need to call the "Reward Center" (expect to wait 20 to 30 minutes to get someone) at 800-288-9983.  I was supposed to get $300 total in reward cards - $100 for signing up online, $100 for DirecTV, $100 for internet. Got a $100 card almost immediately after service was installed, then nothing for about 5 weeks. Called the above number, and was told there is a glitch in the system, and was told I'd get the remaining $200 shortly. Got another $100 card. Waited another month, no remaining $100, so had to call and wait again. Supposedly the final $100 card is on the way. It should not be this difficult to get service. Also will add I sent a Priority Mail complaint letter to AT&T HQ in Dallas, regarding this and issues I had with installation. Never got an acknowledgement or response. Pretty much over them. And social media support - while "nice" - is useless. There doesn't seem to be anyone they (or anyone at AT&T for that matter) can escalate issues to.

Contributor

3 y ago

I was told when I signed up at AT&T for my direct TV that if I got an offer in mail they would still honor it up to 90 days. I got an offer for $300 Visa card. I took it to AT&T and they said they would enter it right away into their email to get sent to me. Said it takes couple weeks. Been 4 weeks, nothing yet. They also said it would be a Visa card that I could use on my bill or for anything I wanted. They also never said anything about going online it a confirmation # or anything. My bill was almost double and had to get that straight, they had me signed up for a protection plan and I don't know what all this other stuff is but it's nothing like what I signed up for. Way too high for the basic 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

3 y ago

I stopped using you due to the lies, run around, and my roof leaks where your satalite was installed!! We asked that it not be put on roof and when we looked outside he did it anyway and said he was required to!!! Never got what I was told I would receive then my roof and ceilings were damaged. Do you have a resolution to any of This?? I got nothing but run around with people who didn't speak good English I couldn't understand who acted like they couldn't understand me either to one's who spoke perfect English but just hung up on me over n over!Thank you if anyone cares about my issue, otherwise continued deaf ears.

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.