Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

krisbcute's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thu, Jun 8, 2017 12:57 PM

Can't log into my DirecTV account to pay bill.

Just like most of the complaints on here, I am trying to log into my DirecTV account and it redirects me to the MY AT&T page to select either phone or directv.  You select directv and it doesn't go anywhere.  Can't pay my bill if I can't log in.  This needs to be fixed NOW!

DIRECTVhelp

Community Support

• 

15.6K Messages

5年前

Sorry to hear about the login issue. We can look into this. Send us a message by clicking here. Include your full name, address, contact #, and a brief description of the issue.

Our teams may email you using the email address associated with your forum ID so keep an eye out. 

-ATTDIRECTVCare

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5年前

I can't login to our Directv account...just redirects me to ATT login. It's frustrating! I often manage my account when out of my home. The account is dougvg@esedona.net (my husband). We haven't changed the password and don't get an error message. Just get a redirect. Please direct me as to what to do.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5年前

This is THE most frustrating experience.  You people sure have gone downhill since the merger.

I can't login to Directv to pay my bill, going round and round with your password reset is completely frustrating.  This has been getting steadily worse since the merger.  hmmmm.... wonder if Dish  network is partnered up with Sprint?  Have to check on that...

Account is under ***** Galt CA.  95632  *****

User ID was *****.

User email address:  [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

I really need to get this resolved asap as my service will be cutoff in 3 days.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4年前

I'm currently having this problem too. Whenever I try to log into DirecTV mobile website via Chrome browser on Android, it just keeps on redirecting me to the same login part to re-enter my login information again only to end up on repeat. Is there any other possible way I can view my account details/bills through the mobile website?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4年前

Still can't log into my account to pay! How ridiculous.

Contributor

3年前

Hi , I'm having the same problem as the rest. I found a solution ( change TV company ) I can't handle it anymore. Month after month same thing,they are going to lose a lot of customers.:smiley-sad:

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.