Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

srtowens's profile
srtowens
#1 Star!
Supersonic 25!
Celestial 50!

Scholar

• 

97 Messages

Thu, Dec 31, 2015 4:51 PM

Closed

DirecTV Customer Service E-mail Address?

Anybody have an e-mail address to contact DirecTV customer service?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

litzdog911

ACE - Sage

• 

40.8K Messages

5 y ago

You can private message them at @ATTDIRECTVCare

litzdog911

ACE - Sage

• 

40.8K Messages

6 y ago

Contact information here ....

https://support.directv.com/app/contact_us?ACM=false

Email is not the best way to contact them.  Calling or using their Chat feature is better.  

srtowens

Scholar

• 

97 Messages

6 y ago

I found and used an old customer service e-mail (pre-AT&T), and the response I received follows.

"Thanks for reaching out to us for support. We’ve been updating our website to make it easier to get quick, effective help to enjoy your DIRECTV service. This email address is no longer in use. Please visit our website here to chat with us immediately, or find other contact information. We look forward to hearing from you!"

So essentially since the AT&T purchase, there apparently is NO way to contact DirecTV by e-mail anymore.  As usual when a smaller entity gets swallowed up by a larger one, most things, e.g., service, communication, etc, tend to suffer or degrade significantly (although DirecTV in all honesty wasn't very good before AT&T).  So it appears the ONLY contact options the customer has now is by phone, which is a JOKE having to deal with their totally LAME automated phone system (sometimes next to impossible to get thru to an actual live person); and by a web chat session which can take forever depending on where you fall in the queue.  Their use of terms/phrases above like ". . . make it easier to get quick . . .", and ". . . chat with us immediately . . ." is a TOTAL JOKE - typical DirecTV!  

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 y ago

Calling them is a joke and the epitome of frustration.  Don't bother. 

The three people were incompetent with regard to customer service and totally skilled in enraging me and totally messing up the order request.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

@NotoDirectv  Agree 100% Think I'm going to go back to Dish. Fed up with their half a.s help - probably cause no one cares. Direct TV was so much better then ATT

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 y ago

called several times and was told to  hold so  I could be transferred to tech support. everytime I was disconnected. there service is insulting. to chat I had to  wait 71 minutes. For the amount of money that customers pay this is outragious. Direct TV is the worst and now with AT&T it didn't get better. What ever happened to talking with someone to get the matter resolved. Can't wait to dump this service absolutely the worst.   

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 y ago

Directv is not answering anything. they just hang up

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 y ago

I agree. I called 3 times already and was disconnected each time. I asked them to cancel one of my premium channel packages 2 days ago and was told it was removed, but I still have access to the channels. This is a joke. DirecTv sucks! Such a disappointment. 

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 y ago

worthless link. no one answers anything. waste of time

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 y ago

Yes all of the above. Called for help over 6 or 7 times. Can never get through. Can't wait for contract to run out on Directv, computer and cell phones. Will be gone as soon as that happens or another company gives me enough freebies to change. T V is the worst sense AT& T took over. Sticks all the time then goes off. When coming back from anything like Netflix I get a message "no signal" then we have to cut the t v off or hit the reset button. For the channels we have we are told a lot we don't have them. The cost is so high for the bundle we have things should work better. After the specials go off everything will be a lot higher. Hope we can leave before that happens. Writing all this but will not help. Funny the bigger the company the worse it is. Worries to much about the money I guess. I probably said all this to no one just like no one on the phone. 

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

14K Messages

4 y ago

Contact options...

1-800-531-5000

Online Chat at www.directv.com

Going to @ATTDIRECTVCare where you can send them a private message through the forum.

Correspondence address listed on monthly statement.

Create a thread on the forums if you want other customers to assist you.

You can also post in existing threads if it relates to you issue. Though it is recommended to check the date of the thread, at least the last post, so it is not outdated. Old or new thread make sure to post as much specifics as you can for other customers have no way to see your setup.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

4 y ago

worst service ever!! Never had such bad experience!! waited for 3 hours for three days but no response

texastom

Teacher

• 

19 Messages

4 y ago

I'm experiencing poor or lack of customer service too. They refuse to help me.

AlanGo

Mentor

• 

26 Messages

4 y ago

That's why I cancelled all of my (and my company's) ATT cellular accounts.  They don't care about customers.

AlanGo

Mentor

• 

26 Messages

4 y ago

That's why I cancelled all of my (and my company's) ATT cellular accounts.  They don't understand customer service

Contributor

• 

1 Message

3 y ago

Trying to cancel a service for Direct TV Now that I did not authorize.  Is there an email address or fax number?

I have spent 2 hours on the phone with ATT mobile as some charged tablets to my phone for 2 years and now the did DirectTV and I want to

cancel an account that I did not authorize.

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.