Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

lucius's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Fri, Mar 30, 2018 12:16 AM

Directv discount for AAA members

I am writing about my Directv (television/cable service) -- not any type of phone plan.  I received a communication from AAA that, as a AAA member, I can save at numerous national retailers -- including Directv. I would appreciate getting the details of this discount. Thanks much!

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

1.4K Messages

4 y ago

There is no AAA Directv discount I’ve ever heard of. Perhaps you should ask AAA what they are talking about.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

4 y ago

Thank you

imagination

Former Employee

• 

87 Messages

4 y ago

This is referred to as a FAN discount but like the above statement, I'm not aware of any of those applying to DirecTV.  You would need to reach out to your human resources department to get all the details of this and possible instructions on how to redeem said discount.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 y ago

I feel like some of these responses are from people residing on a different planet. AAA had an alliance with DirecTV for years, but I haven't seen much of it ever since God awful AT&T (One of the top three worst companies ever) bought them out. I wouldn't hold my breath about it coming back and I plan to cancel service as soon as the contract is up next month, specifically because of the buy out. 

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.