Announcements
Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Lavora45's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sun, Dec 13, 2015 11:17 AM

DIRECTV Live chat

How do I connect with live chat?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

peds481

Scholar

• 

133 Messages

6 y ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

tgreaves

Former Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

3 y ago

DIRECTV NOW password reset & sign in help

Anthony Diaz - October 30, 2018 01:18

Please visit the DIRECTV NOW Support pages on att.com. Bookmark the page for future reference.

If you’re having trouble signing in to DIRECTV NOW, make sure to use the email address you chose to create your account.  If you forgot your DIRECTV NOW password, use the Forgot Password link to retrieve it by email.

If you forget the email address used to create your DIRECTV NOW account, please select Chat (available 24x7) at the bottom of this page for assistance with your account.

Note: For security, your account is locked for 30 minutes after five unsuccessful sign in attempts. Passwords must be at least 8 characters, including a letter and a number or a special character (!@#$%^&=+).

For accounts created on or after March 12, 2018

DIRECTV NOW accounts created on or after March 12, 2018, will have an AT&T Access ID and password.

Click here to get a temporary password if you forgot the password for your Access ID. We’ll send the temporary password to the contact email address you entered when you signed up for DIRECTV NOW service.

Click here to find your AT&T Access ID if you forgot your AT&T Access ID. We’ll send your Access ID to the contact email address you entered when you signed up for DIRECTV NOW service.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 y ago

Hello... Are you there?

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

6 y ago

Please click on the link provided (above).

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 y ago

Hello I need an extension on my account I can pay the bill on 6/3/16

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 y ago

Thank you Im very unfamiliar with this forum sorry for any awkwardness
litzdog911

ACE - Sage

• 

40.6K Messages

5 y ago

@Cawa25 wrote:
Hello I need an extension on my account I can pay the bill on 6/3/16

No, we can't help you with that.  We're customers like you.  You need to call or chat directly with DirecTV .... 1 800 DIRECTV

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 y ago

For one thing this is bad (@#$%) service.  I want to communicate with someone.  My one question has been asnwered.  Channels missing and they are working on it.  But when I called, They didn't recognize my phone number, so I signed in to see if I changed our number online.  I did.  So I don't get that they claimed they didn't have my number.  Yes, we had a different number when first subscribing to this service.  I just want to make sure records are straight .  Thanks

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 y ago

I can't get chat to open on Direct TV website.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 y ago

I want to get direct TV cable hooked up

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 y ago

I want to get direct TV cable ?
shannon02

ACE - Expert

• 

15.1K Messages

4 y ago

DTV is a sat service not cable, go to the DIRECTV website or call them 800.531.5000 unless you want the internet service DIRECTV Now.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 y ago

I am getting my service upgraded on Monday.  I have several programs recorded on my old DVR that will be replaced on Monday.  Is there a way I can transfer my current recordings to the new DVR and not lose my prior recordings.  

litzdog911

ACE - Sage

• 

40.6K Messages

4 y ago

@Mikec205 wrote:

I am getting my service upgraded on Monday.  I have several programs recorded on my old DVR that will be replaced on Monday.  Is there a way I can transfer my current recordings to the new DVR and not lose my prior recordings.  

@Mikec205, nope. 

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

3 y ago

This does not work! Second day in a row i try to connect and the icon is not available. Very frustrating and definitely an inconvenience on behalf of AT&T!  Bad for customer service! 

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.