Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

rl5tout's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tue, Nov 21, 2017 4:11 PM

I need the corporate of DirecTV's phone number

I called in sept and a rep told me that he was going to give me $20 off my bill for 2 yrs without a contract. If I did a contract he would give me an additional $50 off my bill. In oct I got my bill and he only took off the $20. I called and talked to a lady and she told me not to pay my bill until she called me back. Today nov 21, 2017, they cut my service off. I got lied to again today and promised stuff by a supervisor named Patrick. He refused to give me corporates number and said there was no one above him to complain to.

litzdog911

ACE - Sage

• 

41.5K Messages

4 y ago

No phone number.  Send a private message via this forum to @ATTDIRECTVCare

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

14.4K Messages

4 y ago

Sometimes I hear a case where one agent is trying to clean up the mess from another. In your case I say both agents mislead you. A $20 discount for 24 months would usually expect to come with a service agreement. Getting an additional $50 off on top of that would be an absurd discount as that is a high amount even by itself. A agent telling you not to pay a bill until they call you back is a huge no no. With Directv, like many other companies, bill is valid until adjusted otherwise. They don't put a hold on any amount owed if you have a dispute. Until dispute is resolved in your favor, the amount stays owed.

Directv does not have a corporate contact info available for the public. However with both calls getting very bad info and expectations, I would go to @ATTDIRECTVCare and send them a private message.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 y ago

I am very unhappy at the moment with Directv, first my services were suspended for no reason,  then after five days of calling,  spike with a rep in Residential that sound that the suspension was due to a system error,  stating I had a old phone bull through them.  They reconnected my services after clearing that up, but then the next month I found,  after paying my bill for the month that they have separated my bill and what the  I paid on the first was all on ATT and would not go towards my directv as it has originally.  No one told me and this was not due to none payment or anything that I did,  or with my consent. Then two weeks ago received a bill from Directv with an amount for two months of services,  they have taken me of my promotion then said it was due to my account suspension,  which I have informed them was not my fault and should be documented on my account. I have been on hold 40 minutes first call and told Supervisor is not available and will call me back in 3 hours.  Yeah right,  then tried a different number [edited for privacy – please do not post personal information], still awaiting a correction.  

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 y ago

I took a deal with DirecTV and they lied about everything in the contract I was supposed to get $40 a month off my bill for the first 12 months and the second 12 months they didn't tell me they was going to put the $40 back on my bill please take me out of this contract and let me have my regular contract back when I first got DirecTV 8 years ago

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 y ago

##- Please type your reply above this line -# I took a deal from DirecTV
and it's all false advertisement they're trying to charge me $40 a month
and then the second year they're going to make me pay the $40 that's not a
deal and the lady I spoke with was very rude I've been trying to get this
taken care of since I found out about all this can you please contact me
and get me out of this contract thank you Edward Clark
litzdog911

ACE - Sage

• 

41.5K Messages

4 y ago

@bigeddie wrote:
##- Please type your reply above this line -# I took a deal from DirecTV
and it's all false advertisement they're trying to charge me $40 a month
and then the second year they're going to make me pay the $40 that's not a
deal and the lady I spoke with was very rude I've been trying to get this
taken care of since I found out about all this can you please contact me
and get me out of this contract thank you Edward Clark

@bigeddie, nobody is going to call you.  We're customers like you, volunteering to help other customers with technical issues.  You'll need to call/chat directly with DirecTV to resolve this.  Escalate to a Supervisor if needed.  Say "cancel" at the voice prompt and you'll get a more experienced support rep. Good luck. 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 y ago

1-868-672- 8111 ask for residential when prompted

Contributor

• 

1 Message

3 y ago

I have had an issue for a while now with my recorded movies and shows that are constantly skipping. I just learned that when Directv merged with AT&T, they initiated some type of update they thought was going to be beneficial but instead had the opposite effect. I have been told they are working on it but It will take several months. In the meantime, We are all paying full price for half service. I have had two technicians out to my address that both had completely different views of the situation. The first guy took my old DVR saying that would be an end to the issue. Not only was it unsuccessful but I lost all of my recorded shows. If that wasnt upsetting enough, A second technician had to come out and he changed out a couple of hardware issues I was told on the roof. That didn’t help at all. I am glad I finally came to learn the actual problem but I am very upset to also learned that it is going to take  several more months to correct the situation. Not only have I suffered loss from my recordings as well as my time ( had to take off work one day), But I am going to be suffering more until this problem is resolved. Even worse yet, Directv as a company  doesn’t even want to take care of their customers by offering a temporary reduction in the price. [Edited to comply with Guidelines] I mean,  it sure makes sense to me. They want to charge me full price and commit me to a contract with a company that doesn’t even make exceptions for something that is 100% their fault. 

litzdog911

ACE - Sage

• 

41.5K Messages

3 y ago

@justanotherguy wrote:

I have had an issue for a while now with my recorded movies and shows that are constantly skipping. I just learned that when Directv merged with AT&T, they initiated some type of update they thought was going to be beneficial but instead had the opposite effect. I have been told they are working on it but It will take several months. In the meantime, We are all paying full price for half service. I have had two technicians out to my address that both had completely different views of the situation. The first guy took my old DVR saying that would be an end to the issue. Not only was it unsuccessful but I lost all of my recorded shows. If that wasnt upsetting enough, A second technician had to come out and he changed out a couple of hardware issues I was told on the roof. That didn’t help at all. I am glad I finally came to learn the actual problem but I am very upset to also learned that it is going to take  several more months to correct the situation. Not only have I suffered loss from my recordings as well as my time ( had to take off work one day), But I am going to be suffering more until this problem is resolved. Even worse yet, Directv as a company  doesn’t even want to take care of their customers by offering a temporary reduction in the price. [Edited to comply with Guidelines] I mean,  it sure makes sense to me. They want to charge me full price and commit me to a contract with a company that doesn’t even make exceptions for something that is 100% their fault. 

What DVR/Receiver models do you have?

Contributor

3 y ago

direct t.v is OUTRAGEOUS, the worst customer i  have EVER encountered in my entire life...they told me id get a 40.00 discount for 12mos' the past two mo i recieved nothing and was told i cant have it after i recieved an email with the conformation... every month for two yrs i've called this company with complaints of unethical billing practices etc.. I'm DONE with them and I'm reporting them to my attorney general's office...dont believe a word there customer service tells you it's all lies...

Contributor

2 y ago

Hope this helps. I sent an email to AT&T president (as he also deals with DTV). His office called me a day later and took care of my issue (a CS person changed my programming WITHOUT my consent or knowledge). I can not, for the life of me, remember her name. I have been a loyal customer for over 20 years. I've had issues but always got them resolved fairly quickly. Good Luck!!

[Edited to comply with Guidelines]

shannon02

ACE - Expert

• 

15.7K Messages

2 y ago

There is no more email support.

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

14.4K Messages

2 y ago

@amazon69 

DirecTV support is calling in or using their chat service. Though this is a public customer to customer forum, in rare cases their "Cares" team might proactively respond, but you cannot contact them first. These are the support avenues. There is not email support, and any such corporate contact info (phone, email, etc.) is kept as private internal use only as it is customer support's job to deal with customers.

In any case you are responding to a thread with the last post almost a year ago before yours.

Contributor

2 y ago

The phone numbers I posted were removed without my consent. AFTER it was posted to the Community. Sorry.

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

14.4K Messages

2 y ago

@amazon69 wrote:

The phone numbers I posted were removed without my consent. AFTER it was posted to the Community. Sorry.

By using the forum you agreed to abide by their forum rules. Posting contact info, personal or possible corporate info that is not publicized, is against the forum rules. As such you gave consent that any inappropriate information could be removed at any time by the forum moderators.

You don't own the information in this forum. AT&T does.

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.