Announcements
Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Loyalpatron65's profile

Teacher

• 

1 Message

Wed, Aug 2, 2017 9:03 PM

I need the Corporate Office phone number!

Please is there anyone who can give me a direct number to reach the corporate office for customer complaints? Not only did I experience the absolute worst customer service experience from a Representative name Shana. I completed a survey letting them know how awful I was treated and the day I was suppose to receive (notice I said, "Suppose To" receive service, no one showed and when I called in, I got her a second time and she was just as awful as the first time. I am so disappointed in the lack of service and confused as to why AT&T would allow Directv to tarnish there name. Sorry for the Rant...but again I ask is their anyone who has a phone number for Directv/AT&T Corporate Office?

Thank you

Teacher

• 

9 Messages

4 y ago

I realize you are customers, and thank you for your input. This account
wasn't inactive, it was closed. After all equipment was confirmed as
returned and account was brought to zero balance, I believe I received a
letter stating such. It has been almost a year. The fact that I spoke to
billing and someone higher up on one of my very first calls, DTV admitted
fault, told me that the funds should never have been deposited, and then
said they would escalate the refund, this, bypassing the normal 10 day
processing period and that I would have my money in 7-10 days is the part
that angers me. I had asked repeatedly for them to review the account
notes and connect me with the person I spoke with on a certain date and
time, who is the one who told me it would be 2-3 days and a check would be
issued for a refund. The operators (yes probably outsourced because of
corporate greed) would look and then tell me that yes they could see it but
that it would still be 30 days...and that is when the dance would start
with me giving them names, dates, and times and asking why I was being told
something different yet again. I asked for a transcript of calls and notes
made in reference to the situation, was told it would take 72 hours, which
I have not seen a week later. All of the inconsistencies, sneakiness, and
even out and out lies is why I closed my account with DTV in the first
place.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 y ago

Same for me!!!!  I paid another payee by mistake to Directv.  I have called numerous time and get a difference answer every time!!!!

I have been given wrong information, put on hold and never came back and even spoke to a supervisor that hung up!!  

This is the worse customer service I have ever had!!!!  I am retired from AT&T and can assure you if I had made this mistake or any other

of by subordinates we would be counseled or fired!!!  As many times as I have called I find it hard to believe a supervisor wasn't observing these so called customer service rep!!!  I also need a contact number for someone that can return my money!!!!!!!    

litzdog911

ACE - Sage

• 

40.6K Messages

4 y ago

@directtv208, did you read this thread?  There's a link mentioned several times ....

Send a private message to @ATTDIRECTVCare

Teacher

• 

9 Messages

4 y ago

My latest was I was told to call the wells Fargo where directv deposited
the funds and got no where. I called my bank bill pay and they got on the
phone and got it escalated to at least where we were speaking to someone
besides a floor person only to have the higher up experience the same thing
as me...hang ups, transfers, and no direct answer. Finally I was told to go
to AT&T where evidently directv transferred my funds and demand to talk to
someone. So management in At&T is just as worthless. Said they have seen
this before and have me an email for directv that would solve the problem.
Just received email back telling me it was the wrong department and
directing me to call their # ending in 5000. Full circle once again. I did
find out that between mid Nov to end of Dec refunds are mailed out only on
Fridays, my money was transferred from direct to an "unassigned holding
list pending refund 2-3 days" on 11/27 but still nothing. 11/28 posting
error by directv, 11/29 and 11/30 camp M refund and account discussed with
customer - whatever that means. Evidently directv shows a refund was
issued on 11/30 but all they did was allegedly transfer it to AT&T who has
no record of funds. Directv is now telling me they don't know what happened
to my money because I don't have an active directv account - really? Then
why did you take my money in the first place on a closed account which is
what I have been asking since November 18th!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 y ago

So what is Corporate number?

shannon02

ACE - Expert

• 

15.1K Messages

4 y ago

@AMACCABAS We don't know this is a customer to customer forum with no access to DTV.

Teacher

• 

8 Messages

4 y ago

I googled it and found it in 1 search. Google is your friend. I posted there number in another there and of course it's against the rules to give there corp number out so they deleted it lol. Figures.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

4 y ago

What is the number for the office of the president?

at&t debited my account for money they were not suppose to and they are basically refusing to give my money back. I have proof from my bank that the money was debited and that I cancelled the order and I just keep getting the runaround!!! Does this company really have to steal money from consumers to stay in business?? Can anyone help me with a number where I can talk to someone other than a run of the mill rep?  

Teacher

• 

9 Messages

4 y ago

Contact the better business bureau. Best way I found to solve the problem.
Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

13.9K Messages

4 y ago

To discuss with Directv you call 1-800-531-5000 or go to @ATTDIRECTVCare to send them a private message. Corporate phone number is not available to the public like many other companies, otherwise too many people would try to start at the top instead of working with agents who's actual job is assisting the customer.

If you have an issue with a payment taken then they do have a web form to submit the dispute as well: www.directv.com/paymentdispute

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 y ago

I had a horrible CS with them. I wanted to return the boxes and they wanted me to pay my accp8nt in full. I told them, “after all that I have been through with all of you, that is not going to happen.” I chatted with a very nice CS person and this is what he told me in reference to returning the equipment;

All you need to do is, please write the account number and full name on the account on the old receiver with the marker and drop it at the US postal and they will take care of remaining shipping for free.

Hope this helps you. 

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

4 y ago

I have contacted the bbb and filed an official complaint. But, I am still being lied to and I am still getting the runaround.
litzdog911

ACE - Sage

• 

40.6K Messages

4 y ago

@Evamas01 wrote:

All you need to do is, please write the account number and full name on the account on the old receiver with the marker and drop it at the US postal and they will take care of remaining shipping for free.

Hope this helps you. 

NO!  Don't just drop off DirecTV equipment at the US post office!  DirecTV must provide appropriate instructions.  In some areas you'll get return shipping labels & boxes, in some areas they'll have you drop at a UPS station.  

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

13.9K Messages

4 y ago

@Evamas01

Do not drop open equipment off at USPS. Directv sends you a return box by FedEx. This includes a prepaid label for the return box to send back by United States Postal Service (USPS).

AT&T has used United Parcel Service (UPS), and from the mention of some may be transitioning Directv to use them as well. I would speak to Directv to verify the correct return procedures.

Regardless of your experience with the service, doesn't change that you still pay for what you are billed. You don't get to choose the amount you owe. However if an agent was poor in how they handled how they conveyed that information, or something else was wrong with the call, go to @ATTDIRECTVCare and send them a private message about your feedback.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

4 y ago

I didn’t have Dtv service. I cancelled everything after I realized that att had stolen money from my account. I never allowed anything to be installed or sent to me. I cancelled all services. Never received anything from either att or Dtv. Now, I can’t get my money back. I can’t talk to anyone with the authority to reimburse the money that they took from my account without my authorization. Att is nothing but a bunch of thieves!!!!! I hope they go bankrupt and have to pay everyone for the theft of the consumers money!!!!!

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.