Announcements
Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Loyalpatron65's profile

Teacher

• 

1 Message

Wed, Aug 2, 2017 9:03 PM

I need the Corporate Office phone number!

Please is there anyone who can give me a direct number to reach the corporate office for customer complaints? Not only did I experience the absolute worst customer service experience from a Representative name Shana. I completed a survey letting them know how awful I was treated and the day I was suppose to receive (notice I said, "Suppose To" receive service, no one showed and when I called in, I got her a second time and she was just as awful as the first time. I am so disappointed in the lack of service and confused as to why AT&T would allow Directv to tarnish there name. Sorry for the Rant...but again I ask is their anyone who has a phone number for Directv/AT&T Corporate Office?

Thank you

Responses

Teacher

• 

9 Messages

4 y ago

[edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]

litzdog911

ACE - Sage

• 

40.5K Messages

4 y ago

@Croftm41, try sending a private message via this forum to @ATTDIRECTVCare

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 y ago

I did talk to AT&T and Direct TV directly (my life is a pretty hectic one to be creating stories.) With This said, I did take it to the USPS and they did say I needed a label (this was not even mentioned to me.j They just said to take the darn thing and USPS will do the rest. That right there was a lie and waste of time. Anyways, they did send me the label via email, I printed it and sent all to them.
Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

13.7K Messages

4 y ago

Directv and AT&T have used significantly different procedures and carriers. Either some agents don't understand both processes, or AT&T is changing Directv's process to match which would cause confusion during the transition. Don't know which scenario it is, but if it is transitioning, then AT&T really needs to work on making adapting a lot easier for their agents.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 y ago

These customer service reps need training and I totally agree with you when you say how " rude " these customer service reps can be. I had a very bad experience last weekend. I'm hoping I can speak with someone to lodge a complaint. When asked to speak with a supervisor they put you on hold for ever. 

Anonymous

• 

1.7K Messages

4 y ago

Obviously ATT is so shady and unethical they don’t want anyone giving out their number? Can the one who provided this number put it in alphabet code (ie a = 1, b = 2, etc)? I really want to call these suckers. Or put a link to another place where we can have the number. 

Constructive

Employee

• 

1K Messages

4 y ago

@Anonymousthe number just isnt available, anything you get back from a google search will be incorrect, sure it may be up in the director or SR VP level but the forum filters will filter it out immediately (i tested with my phone number) the numbers are filtered even in a private messege except to the admins private messages.

Teacher

• 

9 Messages

4 y ago

[Inappropriate content removed]

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

13.7K Messages

4 y ago

If you want to talk with a live Driectv agent you call 1-800-531-5000. If it is for anything on the AT&T side then 1-800-288-2020. As an alternative you can go to @ATTDIRECTVCare and send them a private message. But "corporate" phone numbers are not public information that is allowed to go out to us in general. Like many other companies they don't want the higher ups getting calls out of the blue for what should be handled by agents paid to do so. If there is a situation they need to work with you directly, then they may provide a specific number if they have an special case (or whatever they may call it) opened which might have a specific person to work with you. So instead of trying to access internal contact info you are not allowed, work within the actual available options.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 y ago

Can I get that number please?

litzdog911

ACE - Sage

• 

40.5K Messages

4 y ago

@Barbrad, did you read this thread?  There is no "corporate number".  If regular phone support (1 800 531 5000) or chat isn't helping you, try sending a private message to @ATTDIRECTVCare   It's all spelled out in this thread. 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 y ago

What is the number ?

Constructive

Employee

• 

1K Messages

4 y ago

@Sherrybo  did you  read the  thread above yours?  there is no such public number

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

13.7K Messages

4 y ago

@Sherrybo

Suggest you read the thread before replying in case it has the answer you need.

There is no public corporate number, they do not handle calls from customers. Not their job.

Your options are to either call Directv 1-800-531-5000, go to @ATTDIRECTVCare to send them a private message, or you can create a thread in the forum (or participate in one that is relevant) to get help and guidance from other customers here in the community.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 y ago

Yes I found it thank you

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.