Announcements
Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Loyalpatron65's profile

Teacher

• 

1 Message

Wed, Aug 2, 2017 9:03 PM

I need the Corporate Office phone number!

Please is there anyone who can give me a direct number to reach the corporate office for customer complaints? Not only did I experience the absolute worst customer service experience from a Representative name Shana. I completed a survey letting them know how awful I was treated and the day I was suppose to receive (notice I said, "Suppose To" receive service, no one showed and when I called in, I got her a second time and she was just as awful as the first time. I am so disappointed in the lack of service and confused as to why AT&T would allow Directv to tarnish there name. Sorry for the Rant...but again I ask is their anyone who has a phone number for Directv/AT&T Corporate Office?

Thank you

Responses

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 y ago

I talked to five different representatives and each gave me different answers about why my internet bill changed from 10 dollars to a 100 dollars. None of them were true, no bill I received said what they said except the last bill. We were on the access plan. Then they tried to force the 40 dollar plan down our throat. Then one said they adjusted it to 80 dollars that's all she could do. When I talked to the next person, they said it was 90 dollars. They lied all around. They're cheating people out their money. If they are never reported the problem will never get solved. Corporate offices shouldn't be this hard to contact. My name is Gwendolyn C[edited for privacy – please do not post personal information] Greenville, Ms

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

13.7K Messages

4 y ago

@Hannah006

Corporate phone numbers would be internal use only, not allowed for customers. This is a public forum for Directv customer to customer. If you want to discuss your AT&T internet bill, either call 1-800-288-2020 or you can try going to @ATTDIRECTVCare to send them a private message (may be a few days for a response as this is correspondence, not live support). Putting your name in this forum, which is against the terms of service, will not result in AT&T calling you.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 y ago

The outside reps manage to use other people’s info to run you through the system so when you call on your account you wonder why they are calling you another name. Selling and pushing direct tv services and when you call about the issue they don’t seem to get it and refuse to disconnect you 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 y ago

This is so crazy.  SAME experience.  Too much to type, but yes.  Same thing - rude, hung up on, transferred multiple times and even managers who were like who cares ?????  It hasn't always been like this.  Something must have changed.  And it's only the DIRECTVdept.  I wonder what the person in charge thinks about ALL these horrible posts ????   They all say the same thing.  I have been waiting on a callback for 2 month.  12 calls later, I just gave up.  And I have been a customer for 21 years!!!!!

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

4 y ago

I am experiencing the same thing, I am tying to get a billing issue resolved with digital life.  It is insane,I have spent over 9 hours on the phone, I have been shuffled from department to department and supervisor to supervisor. No one seem to know who can solve the problem, or how to solve it, or maybe they just don't care.  Either way I will follow this through to corporate, if anyone knows  how to reach them.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

4 y ago

I have called the 2020 number and have been in the shuffle for over 9 hours with each and every representative telling me I have reached the wrong department.  Please tell me how this number you give is of any use to any one at any time.  Ridiculous

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

13.7K Messages

4 y ago

@mimaselfi

This is a customer to customer forum, specifically for DirecTV service. The number 1-800-288-2020 is AT&T's customer service number, as opposed to DirecTV which is 1-800-531-5000. So it is of use for people who are dealing with AT&T services, not DirecTV  (wireless, Uverse TV, internet, etc.). Digital Life has their own contact info as well.

https://www.att.com/contactus/index/digitallife.html

Digital Life customer service & monitoring: 1-855-288-2727

Available 24/7

Digital Life billing: 1-855-288-2727 

Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 11 p.m. ET
Saturday, 8 a.m. - 9 p.m. ET

Digital Life Sales: 1-866-464-8099 

Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - midnight ET
Saturday, 9 a.m. - 10 p.m. ET

Constructive

Employee

• 

1K Messages

4 y ago

@Juniper  i wish there were larger fonts so we could do our responses in 72 roman and then maybe people will see that its been beaten to death that there is no publicly available corporate number or email

JefferMC

ACE - Expert

• 

328 Messages

4 y ago

@Constructive wrote:

@Juniper  i wish there were larger fonts so we could do our responses in 72 roman and then maybe people will see that its been beaten to death that there is no publicly available corporate number or email

You mean like this:

There is no public corporate number, they do not handle calls from customers.

Teacher

• 

9 Messages

4 y ago

In my very old notes from at least 7 years ago I have (a=0)
[Edited to comply with Guidelines]

Teacher

• 

9 Messages

4 y ago

Found this number in my notes from at least 7 years ago. A=0
Igi.ghc.ibbb
Dba.jge.faaa
Constructive

Employee

• 

1K Messages

4 y ago

@JefferMCyes exactly like that maybe in red though, im usually posting from my phone which makes it difficult

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 y ago

i just had the worst experience with direct tv ... they convinced me to return after 2 years! I scheduled appointment ... received confirmation txt. they never showed! i called them ... was told they were on way. hour later no one. i called back. they said my schedule wasn't until 17th ... mind you my roomie and i took DAY OFF 😠 and cancelled previous cable. i contacted corporate office ... manager returns my call and told me not until 13th! SERIOUSLY ... THEIR MISTAKE and they can't do courtesy next day service!?! She said well 13th is earliest ... EVEN THOUGH I SCHEDULED TODAY! I'm done with them like FOREVER! Direct Tv Team ... Take me off your call back list ... !!!

~ signed ♡♡♡♡♡♡GO XFINITI ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

13.7K Messages

4 y ago

@GOXFINITY

Customer care can only schedule/reschedule within available appointments. If tech center reschedules your appointment without discussing with you that is the fault of the tech, or the local tech center. Maybe the rescheduled the wrong one, perhaps available techs changed (emergency, too many techs taking days off, etc.), or something else unforeseen. But yes they should contact you in such a situation so you can alter scheduling as needed. DirecTV cannot provide "courtesy next day service" as the only way to do that would be cancel somebody else's appointment which would just snowball the issue.

Sorry that you went though such an experience, but we are customers like yourself. If you want to discuss with DirecTV what happened, or to remove yourself from a callback list, you need to call them at 1-800-531-5000.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

3 y ago

This is several months later but I’m having the same issues as a number of you guys. I was promised certain credits to sign a contract and they just decided after 1 month they didn’t have to give it to me, although it clearly states it was for 24 months on the first bill. I’ve been disrespected, talked over and transferred. Been told they would return calls and never do. This is the worst customer service I have ever encountered. I’m trying to file a complaint with BBB and can’t even find out where the corporate office is. Big red flag when no one can issue a corporate number I guess! But I don’t plan on letting this just go away. Hey breathed our contract! I shouldn’t have to pay what I don’t owe. Any ideas on finding out where corporate is located?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.