Announcements
Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Loyalpatron65's profile

Teacher

• 

1 Message

Wed, Aug 2, 2017 9:03 PM

I need the Corporate Office phone number!

Please is there anyone who can give me a direct number to reach the corporate office for customer complaints? Not only did I experience the absolute worst customer service experience from a Representative name Shana. I completed a survey letting them know how awful I was treated and the day I was suppose to receive (notice I said, "Suppose To" receive service, no one showed and when I called in, I got her a second time and she was just as awful as the first time. I am so disappointed in the lack of service and confused as to why AT&T would allow Directv to tarnish there name. Sorry for the Rant...but again I ask is their anyone who has a phone number for Directv/AT&T Corporate Office?

Thank you
Constructive

Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

3 y ago

@Loyalpatron65 

Those numbers or emails are not publicly available  you have to call in and get who you get, its against forum TOS to try to provide any company email or phone number (i say try because if someone does post one its immediately deleted)

Contributor

• 

1 Message

3 y ago

Dear Teacher, were u able to get the number of the State secrete phone number? I hear what u went through but believe me, w/o going into details, u can times by ten what you went through as to what I’ve been and am still going through. I would greatly appreciate an email or even a phone call. XXXXXXX@gmail.com. XXX-XXX-XXXX

Contributor

• 

1 Message

3 y ago

I need corporate phone number

Asap

litzdog911

ACE - Sage

• 

40.6K Messages

3 y ago

@Polo2574 wrote:

I need corporate phone number

Asap

Did you read this thread?  You won't find a "corporate" phone number.  They make you call 1 800 531 5000

Contributor

• 

1 Message

3 y ago

Just like anyone, I tried to contact Direct Tv. and no one speaks America English, and all the people you talk to overseas, does not understand, 

AT&T , has gotten to  big again, so i say come get all my Direct equipment in my home I would rather just use the internet, to get what i watch now,

My bill has gone from 135.00, to over 200.00, and they have added extra stuff with out permission, just adding, and unless someone gives them back talk they will screw you out of money.

To bad no one cares, how the American citizen is being screwed by At&T, 

The way they steal, and can make things, without corresponding.

I spent 21 years in the Military, to get disrespected and mistreated by AT&T, and their support staff, you cant even get someone to email you or contact them through email.

Dan

shannon02

ACE - Expert

• 

15.1K Messages

3 y ago

You have to call to cancel and nobody is coming to pick anything up, you have to take the receivers to a participating UPS/FedEx store with your account info, you own everything else.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

3 y ago

Me too...

Constructive

Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

3 y ago

I dont know how many times it needs to be said Those numbers or emails are not publicly available  and even if for some reason it is found out the built in system will mask it

Contributor

2 y ago

Okay, one would assume it rather easy to talk to either corporate office in Segundo or to their corporate mother AT&T.  Not so and not surprising the obvious pettifogging and yes, runaround.  The evasion is equally frustrating when just speaking to another human being would help.  Besides I had numerous complaints and my question was about administrative or public relations. All I wouldn’t was DirecTV corporate Mission Statement: core values, goals/focus and the promise of satisfaction.  Otherwise, the complainant, me is left to their own judgment. 

2 y ago

I have been have a problem getting help speaking with a supervisor they keep giving me the run around can I please have the number to contact them ,thank you if you can 

litzdog911

ACE - Sage

• 

40.6K Messages

2 y ago

@Usedliedto wrote:

I have been have a problem getting help speaking with a supervisor they keep giving me the run around can I please have the number to contact them ,thank you if you can 

No. Please read the previous posts in this thread.

Contributor

2 y ago

i need a corporate phone number to call today ! I have been waiting since for a return call from someone at direct tv since 12/3/19 when it was supposed to only be 15 minutes. I called trying to add internet service to my already existing account. I had been transferred 3 people barely speaking English and after 33:50 minutes on hold I was promised to be called back from a manager in 15 minutes but as of now still no call back. I am ready to cancel my service. I have never had so many issues with a company as I have had with Direct TV. Shouldn't be this hard to talk to someone and from this the US. 

Constructive

Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

2 y ago

Those numbers or emails are not publicly available  and this is a public customer forum were all customers here same as you what existing account directv? directv doesnt provide internet nor can they sign you up call the 1-800-288-2020, say cancel at the voice prompt and you will get an advanced support tech and tell them you want to get internet

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.