Announcements
Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Gkennedy1951's profile

Contributor

Thu, Sep 24, 2020 1:39 PM

Paperless billing discount

Just got my new bill with all my discounts removed including the $5 paperless billing/auto pay discount. Ridiculous that this discount only allowed for 12 months when you continue to have the advantage of not sending bills. I turned off paperless billing and you can mail us a bill each month. My veterans discount was taken away a few months ago and though I spent almost two hours on the phone to get it back and only received for one more month and told would have to go through that every month .....not hardly. We have another year with direct and then we will disconnect. Very unhappy 

Constructive

Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

1 y ago

thats the contract you signed, you promised to pay regular retail prices after 12 months of discounts FYI every provider has the same  promotion

10 m ago

Go to: https://www.att.com/ecms/sharedcontent/en/legal/marketing_pages/mobileshare-legal/jcr:content/desktoplegal/legalsharedcontent_7.html

In my case, I was charged $50/month for the privilege of a paper bill/receipt when NYS requires a paper receipt for services rendered (at no cost to the purchaser). This amounted to $600 per year over many years. I am requesting a refund, but so far AT&T has not acted on this case, which was called into their service dept. (12-15-2020)

Constructive

Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

10 m ago

You are due no refund🤦Read your tos 

shannon02

ACE - Expert

• 

15.1K Messages

10 m ago

DTV doesn't have a Veterans discount or any other group discounts.

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.