Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

AggiePilot's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tue, Dec 25, 2018 2:58 PM

Printable Direct TV Guide for MY Channels ie. Choice in Alphabetical order

I know how to find the list of channels I get under Choice Package and can delete the other packages to get just my list. They are in Alphabetical order on the screen then when I go click on the link "Download Channel Lineup (PDF) I get a nice single page of all my channels. BUT!! It in NOT in Alphabetical order as selected on the screen or even in numerical order! The PDF offered lists Local then Premium then National. The National list is a mess! Neither alpha or numerical. Come on AT&T you can do better than this. You do better for the U-Verse folks, why not us Direct TV folks.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

14K Messages

3 y ago

Strange, going to the link and then clicking the name of any of the packages should just pull up the PDF channel lineup. Something is wrong with your browser if you click the link and then it requires you to log into anything. I would clear cache/cookies in that case.

Try it this way:

Go to www.directv.com

In the search box on the website (says search movies, shows, products) type in channel lineup and then search

On the right side of the results page, under Support, click the link that says Where can I download a printable PDF of the DIRECTV Channel Lineup

Click View Channel listings by package

You should now be on the page the above link would take you to which is the packages Select through Premier. Clicking any of them takes you to the related PDF.

If you want to view the PDF for the Family package which is below Select, you will have to search it separately as it is on its own page for some reason.

tgreaves

Former Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

3 y ago

You can get the majority of packages here (search channel lineup on www.directv.com😞 https://support.directv.com/dtv-programming/360

You can also log into your account and go into "My Programming" where it will give a link the printable list for the package you are currently on.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

3 y ago

tgreaves,

Appreciate the try but those links end up at AT&T and I have found my programing there, but it is like I said in my post. When this was Direct TV it was simple to find what you wanted. Thanks anyway. Hopefully someone at AT& T will read my original post.

aggiepilot

shannon02

ACE - Expert

• 

15.3K Messages

3 y ago

This is a customer to customer forum the only employees here are on their own time.

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

14K Messages

3 y ago

@AggiePilot

The link https://support.directv.com/dtv-programming/360 does not end up at AT&T but the DirecTV webpage for the main packages. The channels in the individual packages, such as Choice, are in alphabetical order. It just barely goes onto 2 pages because the music channels carry over a bit. But you could just print double-sided, or not even worry about the 2nd page as it is just a few music channels (which are all in the 800s anyway).

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

3 y ago

Juniper,

The link does take me to a Direct TV page but all links for programming go to AT&T log in page and after logging in go to my account where it has been difficult to find a channel line up for my service. I finally found one but it was not in Alpha or numerical order so worthless unless you want to spend the time searching. Typical AT&T service, worthless. Thanks anyway for trying.

Aggiepilot

• 

2 Messages

2 m ago

I'm a little late to the party but you can find a FREE DirecTV printable channel guide here (https://printtvchannels.com/product/directv-channel-guide-by-tv-station/)

Here's a screenshot of this free PDF:

(edited)

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.