Announcements
Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

jashill's profile

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Wed, Dec 14, 2016 8:31 PM

AT&T Retired Employee Discounts

Any news about when an AT&T Retired Employee can expect to receive a discount for DIRECTV service?

lilricky

Former Employee

• 

536 Messages

5 y ago

Try calling this number: 1-888-722-1787 Monday-Friday, 7:00am-5:00pm EST  That's the retiree discount information number.  They will know before any of us.

Palatka

Mentor

• 

4 Messages

5 y ago

It is out, go to the discounts web site and select Direct TV from the top right of the header.

Be prepared to be very dissapointed.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

5 y ago

I do not understand why AT&T did not give us a discount like current employees - or even in the same ballpark.  I do understand why they delayed the offer from June to September and then again to the first quarter of 2017.  They must have wanted to put a lot of time between what the employees and retired employees receive. Upper management should be ashamed of this offer.  I do know that some lower managememt employees are.   I as a retired employee, probably have a lot more contact with the public than most employees.  It sure puts a bad taste in my mouth.  

spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

89 Messages

5 y ago

While it certainly isn't great, it's better than nothing.  What else can you expect after the other things they've done to the retirees?  I'd be happier if they'd just gave back what they've taken away, I'd certainly be better off financially than I am with a little discount on service. 

litzdog911

ACE - Sage

• 

40.6K Messages

5 y ago

I'm surprised that they offer anything special for retirees.  My company certainly doesn't.  

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.