Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

F

• 

17 Messages

Tue, Aug 9, 2022 8:40 PM

Billing and Tech have two different account answers

Tech keeps sending message to make arrangements to pay the bill through AT&T  . Billing shows NO BALANCE and in face I have a $7.00 credit.  I have dealt with this for OVER 3 WEEKS now and NOTHING ever changes.  Then yesterday Direct throws a PREMIER Service Contract on the bill for a charge of $20.99 a Month, I never asked FOR!!!!  WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THEM and how do I get A REAL ENGLISH SPEAKING person.

detuch254

ACE - New Member

• 

2.1K Messages

2 m مضت

A $7.00 credit sounds like a credit for a deactivated receiver since the TV Access Fee is $7 per month.

The Protection Plan Premier does indeed cost $20.99

Your best bet is calling DIRECTV (number in my greeting below) and saying ‘cancel’ to the robot. This will send you to the retention department where a more professional agent will help you. Be sure to tell the agent what you told us and specifically say you will be cancelling if the billing issues aren’t resolved. If after several calls via this method you haven’t reached a solution, it’s time for a BBB complaint.

As this is a public forum, we can’t help you with billing-related issues.

shannon02

ACE - Expert

• 

16.7K Messages

2 m مضت

Don't know why a tech that has nothing to do with billing issues is texting you.

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

2 m مضت

Tech keeps sending you messages? So somebody who was at your place? They have no business discussing bill arrangements.

Something is suspicious here.

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.