Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

J

• 

1 Message

Sunday, March 29th, 2020 2:54 PM

Change channels on guide?

How do I change my menu to show channels that I have a freeview of? The remote in our bedroom doesn’t have a yellow button, so their instructions are useless for me. & I’m not great with electronics tbh.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

nabukl

ACE - Professor

• 

2.2K Messages

3 years ago

Press info on the remote this brings up the program banner at the top of the screen. Use the right arrow to scroll over to favorites, use the down arrow to scroll down to show all channels.

• 

1 Message

Thank you so much!!

nabukl

ACE - Professor

• 

2.2K Messages

You're welcome 😊

*I am not a DIRECTV employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
nabukl

ACE - Professor

• 

2.2K Messages

Also just an fyi the program banner has an envelope icon on the left that when clicked on will show you any upcoming and current freeviews. It's tv mail.

*I am not a DIRECTV employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.