DIRECTV Solutions: Receiver, Error Codes, Mobile DVR, & App
Fix DIRECTV With Our Easy To Follow Fixes Below
If your DIRECTV service is not working right or you're having trouble with audio try the following fast fixes:
- Change the channel
- Check connections
- Reset the receiver
If the above steps do not help, we have many solutions below that can help resolve:
- Loss of service
- Genie connections
- Alternatives for watching TV during bad weather
- Mobile DVR issues
- App trouble
- And more
If the weather is keeping you down, do not forget about the DIRECTV Everywhere app!
Wireless Receiver & Connection Troubleshooting
- Quick Fixes For DIRECTV Service Issues - The quick fix is the best fix.
- Having Trouble WIth The Genie Internet Connection?
- Connecting DIRECTV Genie to Wi-Fi
- How do I connect the DIRECTV app to my TV?
Mobile DVR Troubleshooting
DIRECTV Error Codes
- Bad Weather and Loss of Signal: Error Code 771
- Frozen Or Pixelated Picture: Error Code 775
- Channel Not Purchased or Service Expired: Error Codes 721 and 722
- Error Code 927 - On Demand Movie Issues
- No Servers Detected - Error Message
- Is your Dish out of Alignment
- Cold Weather and your DIRECTV Dish
- Ordering DIRECTV service? Here is some information on things you need to know!
- Getting 4K TV? Check out this article to learn what you will need!
- Getting a new Television? Check out this article for some helpful tips when hooking it up!
Personalized App Troubleshooting
Save time by using the DIRECTV Fix It Tool.
ChrisZ, AT&T Community Specialist
AT&T Customer Care
Need help with an account specific question? Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCares and @DIRECTVService