Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Kyle_2807's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sun, Nov 6, 2016 4:38 PM

Closed

How exactly does the double play work?

How exactly does the double play work? I can get it to come up but can't select the second channel to watch. Help?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

shannon02

ACE - Expert

• 

17.1K Messages

6 years ago

Press the down arrow press down arrow again when the second channel comes up use the number pad or the channel up/down to go to the channel you want then down arrow again to toggle between the two.

DIRECTVhelp

Community Support

• 

16.8K Messages

6 years ago

Hi Kyle_2807,

Here is more information on how DoublePlay works.

ATTIDRECTVCare

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Dear Rep,

Your link does not work.   I fumble around with double play all the time.  the difficulty is how to change the second channel.  It seems to always want to go back to the last channel i watched.  If i want to double play with a different channel,it still wants to go to the same channel.  Many times i fumble with it so much, i end up missing key moments in the program and end up disapointed.  there needs to be an easier way to select which TWO channnels you want to toggle back and forth.  Otherwise, why even mess with it.

DIRECTVhelp

Community Support

• 

16.8K Messages

6 years ago

Hi @skylinebear,

Sorry for the trouble with link. Here is the correct link.

-ATTDIRECTVCare

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

No second channel comes up for me to choose from. I used it frequently before switching to the newest Genie and I want it back. Somebody help me.

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.