Please pardon our dust while we are making some changes to our DIRECTV Community Forum. Starting Thur. 10/06, this site will be read-only until changes are completed on Fri. 10/07. Thank you for your patience.

donweho's profile

Teacher

• 

1 Message

Sat, Jul 13, 2013 7:27 PM

Closed

How to get in contact with someone at Directv to file a complaint

Hi,

I had an installer come out to install service the other day.  He left in the middle of the installation due to some technical issue at Directv.  When I call Directv to have someone and finish the installation they refuse to complete the installation and when I tell them they need to remove the dish from my roof if they are not going to provide service they refuse to do that as well.  When I ask to speak to someone in management or a consumer affairs department they refuse to transfer me.  I've never experienced such horrible customer service.  I experience the same thing when I try to email via the Directv website.  So I am stuck with a dish on my roof and have no service and nobody will help. Does anyone have an email address or phone number directly to the corporate office where I can file a formal complaint?  I have already filed a complaint with the FCC.

shannon01

Professor

• 

2.8K Messages

9 y مضت

http://support.directv.com/app/ask

Have you tried this link?

peds48

Expert

• 

32K Messages

9 y مضت

this seems rather unusual.  have you try calling this number 1-800-531-5000
helpwtv

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

9 y مضت

Need to speak with someone... receiver has not been working for three weeks.  I have called Direct TV for three weeks and the phone has been busy.  I also used a tech support phone number and that phone is always busy. I can a make contact with someone to assist me.

Mentor

• 

77 Messages

9 y مضت

I just called DIRECTV customer service listed in the write up on this page and got through immediately.  I have been a customer for over 6 years and never had a problem getting an answer or ever found phone to be busy.  You sure U are dialing correctly.  No one here works for DIRECTV.  This is just an advice site,  using their name.

helpwtv

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

9 y مضت

What number did you call since I just called and it is busy.  I have called every number even technical support and all of the numbers has been busy.  WHAT NUMBER DID YOU CALL. PLEASE GIVE IT TO ME.  THANK YOU

joed32

Guru

• 

856 Messages

9 y مضت

3 posts above yours, he gave you a number.

helpwtv

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

9 y مضت

I have called that number for three weeks and to no avail.  That phone number has been  has been busy for three weeks. The technical support number1-888-342-7288 has also been busy. I paid for over four year support and service and it has been non existent. Try it now and you will see that it is busy.. No number for Direct TV work.

peds48

Expert

• 

32K Messages

9 y مضت

1-800-531-5000

wyounce

Mentor

• 

48 Messages

9 y مضت

If busy just wait a bit. They always answer. If your near Cincinnati, Ohio. I can come out and get you going.

Mentor

• 

77 Messages

9 y مضت

1-800-531-5000

I always call that number and just tried it and immediately get an answer.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 y مضت

You have no idea what I have been through with these people and I am trying to find out the something. The customer service number said I have to go to this website to file a complaint but I can't find where you would do that. I have been lied to by them so many times and want someone to answer to this I'm tired of them just passing it on.

shannon01

Professor

• 

2.8K Messages

8 y مضت

https://support.directv.com/app/contact_us?ACM=false try this

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 y مضت

Hey my name is LaTosha *****, my Account #*****/ email address is *****. I have email from direct TV, letting me know things was credit was taking care of on my account. And have called in a few times trying to get to the problem. And no one seems to be able to help me with my bill. I have spoken with customer service and supervisors. And still no help, place on line for long periods of time. Hung up on, lied to. And am not happy customer at the moment. Couldn't get help trying to get in touch with corporate. Please feel free to contact me back by phone *****/ email *****. Thanks, Mrs. [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.] disappointed customer

Anonymous

• 

1.7K Messages

7 y مضت

@Lfreeney wrote:
Hey my name is*****, my Account #*****/ email address is*****. I have email from direct TV, letting me know things was credit was taking care of on my account. And have called in a few times trying to get to the problem. And no one seems to be able to help me with my bill. I have spoken with customer service and supervisors. And still no help, place on line for long periods of time. Hung up on, lied to. And am not happy customer at the moment. Couldn't get help trying to get in touch with corporate. Please feel free to contact me back by phone *****/ email*****. Thanks, Mrs.[edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.] disappointed customer

LaTosha, we are customers just like you in this Forum. We do not have access to your account. You should try chatting in, I always get great service there and there is hardly/no wait. Some advice, not saying that you aren't, but if you are a pleasant human being, they seem more willing to help. 

JadedRose

Mentor

• 

44 Messages

7 y مضت

You can always chat in as well. Much faster than the phones. Agents are 100% nicer as well.

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.