Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

donweho's profile

Teacher

• 

1 Message

Sat, Jul 13, 2013 7:27 PM

Closed

How to get in contact with someone at Directv to file a complaint

Hi,

I had an installer come out to install service the other day.  He left in the middle of the installation due to some technical issue at Directv.  When I call Directv to have someone and finish the installation they refuse to complete the installation and when I tell them they need to remove the dish from my roof if they are not going to provide service they refuse to do that as well.  When I ask to speak to someone in management or a consumer affairs department they refuse to transfer me.  I've never experienced such horrible customer service.  I experience the same thing when I try to email via the Directv website.  So I am stuck with a dish on my roof and have no service and nobody will help. Does anyone have an email address or phone number directly to the corporate office where I can file a formal complaint?  I have already filed a complaint with the FCC.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Oh and then I call again today to see when they are going to get out to my home and finish and was told that i have an appointment on Friday between 8am and 12 noon.. thanks for telling me.. ummm.. I do work... !! so again, I have to take ANOTHER day off .. who's going to reimburse me for allt he time I've had to call and waste dealing with this situation? Not to mention having another day off of work. who's going to explain to my boss why your company doesn't care about their clients..I am so over Direct TV I will NEVER Recomment .  

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

They keep trying to raise my bill, I was given a promotion on 6/21/16 for the extra package no cost for 3 months and then I get my bill and they charged me.I called and person told me that it was not free, I have never seen a company so underhanded and deceptive.I am on the phone with them about every 2 months about my bill being raised. I cannot believe a company can be a bunch of deceptive people . They say that they record all calls so they know what they told me about the promotion .and try to find a way to file a complaint with them it's almost impossible.Customer care is non existent . 

peds48

Expert

• 

32K Messages

6 years ago

@lwilliams12545 you DO NOT have to take off from work.  Just call DIRECTV and reschedule the apoinment to your day off

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I am William foster I am so up set with you guys wright I talked to 4 different people to up grade my service and 3 of them give me a total and the last one was off by 15 dollars a month and I talked to some one in charge and she made me real mad I really just want to change my. TV people now could some one call please thanks

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

My last 2 bills had been slam the first bill I call and the agent said he would take it off but he did not. Direct TV has been lying to me from day one told me I would get 1bill bill and I would not have to pay the installation well I paid the installation fees for 99.00 and I get 2 bills. Well my last bill went from 81.00 to 145 this is how bad they slam my account I called them they said they would fix itit,but they did not now my 2nd bill was slam I again call them again this time I spoke with Senior Agent and she might as well called me liar so I told her would. Cancel my acct she was nasty as any one can be and my cancellation fees are almost 400

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

This is our 3rd time scheduling for Direct TV to come to our home. My fiance and I have had to take off of work so someone could be here and every single time its a no show. I've spoken to a representative to speak to a manager and he refused to. They did absolutely nothing to accomodate us but we have done the run arond for them multiple times. This is the worse service EVER, I will never reccommend anyone to do business with. They do not value their customers or business, otherwise they would have notified us the other two times but all the rep can say is I have to reschedule again.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

My credit was pulled to get service with direct tv and had to be post pone so the grounds can be marked for tech to dig. However we were about to move and decided to push back service and cancel appt. When I called back no one can find order # 247093034 or acct # 2878228. I spoke to 8 different reps I have been hung up on and lied to. So now they want to pull my credit again and my score take another hard inquires that takes forever to fall off. I have everyone's name and Id# and location they are in. 6/26/16 spoke to avaunt aw I'd # 19600 canton oh

They refuse to give me Chris Thomas vp of  customers relations  ( email address or phne#) to file a complaint. So my credit suffers and nothing on return. I asked if they are going to remove the trade line or set up new acut without pulling my credit again. I get transfer to automatic system. After I was told by kimberayuna on 7/24/16. Application of credit is good for 30 days. She advised all I need to do is give acct info and reset up appointment. Spoke to Amelia is # 100643944 on 8/10/16. She also advised my credit will. It be pill again. Spoke to jade, Trent ,8/11/16  Kim, then her manager Jill claims she would hold online while she transfer me bck to sales. But she just blind transfer. Lastly biconna in the NEW sales dept. transfer me back to automatic. If this issues is not resolved I will contact better business bureau and contact 3 major credit bureaus. Also seek legal action. I have everyone's name and identification number and dates calls took place. No to mention your calls monitor or recorded. 

Ms. Palmer

jp5039@yahoo.com

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

They are a night mirror nightmare I'm feeding them now 30 hours straight writing them for my services that I already paid for another one more freaking money.
mti14

Teacher

• 

23 Messages

6 years ago

Seems to me that customers who pay their bill, don't have unrealistic expectations and are pleasant to CS people don't have problems. I've been a customer since 1994 and I've never called and gotten a busy signal. This is obviously a bogus posting with someone that just wants to screw with everyone. Can't mod's just delete these posts?

Voyager

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

CORPORATE OFFICE

Direct TV

Office of the President

P. O. Box 6550

Greenwood, CO 80155-6550

I would not count on much action... Since AT&T takeover, nobody cares... really.

They should be investigated and penalized.  A once fine company is being destroyed

and I wonder if it not in some design.....

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I'm very disappointed with direct TV. I'm in the process of looking for a new privider after almost 16 yrs with them.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

6 years ago

I tried calling the 1800-531-5000. does not matter what menu item you want it hangs up on you after you select. very great for tech services.  

I myself am cancelling the order, because I refuse to wait 6 weeks for tv services. I am going to Comcast where I will have service in 5 days.   6 weeks or 5 days...hmmm.... Thank you Directv.

brisak

Professor

• 

1K Messages

6 years ago

Is directv really that far out on installs what aera are you in.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Company Advertises Discounted Monthly Prices, Fails to Tell Consumers about Two-Year Contract Obligation, Significant Price Increase in the Second Year, I feel that I have been deceive and no one wants to take the time to resolve this issue. My payment has incresed over $50.00 and I do not feel I should have to be held responsible since I was told my bill would stay the same for two years. I need help bringing resolution to this matter. 

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

6 years ago

I've had directv since 2001 and they have progressively gotten worse with customer service.  But when AT&T took over, it's been the worst ever.  Just as bad as comcast.  I was just speaking with their client retention department and got cut off.  had to call back and am now waiting on hold.  It's a matter of when, not if, I will be cancelling my service.

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.