Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Raiderz99's profile

Tutor

Sun, Feb 3, 2019 7:26 PM

Closed

Is there a way to use just directv remote on a roku tv?

I have a 43" insignia roku tv. I have a h44 receiver and a rc73 control. Was wondering if there was a way to use only directv control to go directly to satellite input.  Instead of having to use roku control to select satellite input?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

shannon02

ACE - Expert

• 

15.7K Messages

3 y ago

Press and hold the Enter button till the light flashes twice then release then press again to select the proper HDMI input.

Some TVs allow you to select which input is the default.

Cstarman922

Employee

• 

144 Messages

3 y ago

If you want the roku tv to go straight to your satellite input when it powers on instead of the input screen try this:

Settings>system>power on>then select the input your receiver is connected to. 

You'll have to do the above steps with the roku remote but after this when you turn the tv on with the DirecTV remote it'll go straight to the input for your satellite receiver. 

3 y ago

This worked perfect! Thank you ! 

3 y ago

It worked perfect ! Thank you ! 

3 y ago

I have a TCL 65s405 tv, hr24/500 directv receiver, samsung hw-h450 soundbar and have rc73, rc65x,rc65 remotes. Was wondering if there was a way to control all 3 with one control(on,off,volume)?

• 

2 Messages

7 d ago

I am able to use my directv remote on my Roku tv (TCL Model 55S431), except for volume/mute.  None of the codes I have tried work.

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.