Please pardon our dust while we are making some changes to our DIRECTV Community Forum. Starting Thur. 10/06, this site will be read-only until changes are completed on Fri. 10/07. Thank you for your patience.

socks's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Sun, Sep 4, 2011 3:06 AM

only one box working other two have error saying call customer service ext 721

I have tried unplugging and removing card to reset but nothing works . please contact me be phone 623-915-6905 I tried to call but you are now closed.

peds48

Expert

• 

32K Messages

11年前

DTV support lines are open 24/7/365 at 1-800-531-500.  everybody else is closed.  did you pay the bill?  do you subscribe to the channel?  

try logging in to your account at www.directv.com/resend  and refresh the services to the affected receivers.

and we can't call you because we are not DTV employees, we are customers like yourself.  and is a bad idea to post personal information such as your phone number on public forums such as this one.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

11年前

I have called many times i cant get threw to tech support or anyone. Thank you about the in on giving info out i did not know this was not direct tv i was wrighting.

peds48

Expert

• 

32K Messages

11年前

did you tried link?

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

11年前

Yes I tried to refreshing each receiver I still have no luck. I keep trying to call but it just says they are closed and ends the call.

peds48

Expert

• 

32K Messages

11年前

if the link does not work, then you will have to call DTV to take care of this.  this is assuming that your bill is paid.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

11年前

if you are paid in full on your bill, call the 1 800 directv and ask for "resend of authorization" follow the promps...it would be helpful to you to be in front of the reciever in question and on the info screen when you call

peds48

Expert

• 

32K Messages

11年前

Quote: Originally Posted by kelly1957 

if you are paid in full on your bill, call the 1 800 directv and ask for "resend of authorization" follow the promps...

this is the same as the link posted.

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.