Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

J

• 

1 Message

Tue, Oct 19, 2021 12:37 PM

switched to Spectrum

where do I turn my ATT & Direct TV equipment in. Acct# 158913579

JefferMC

ACE - Expert

• 

530 Messages

1 m ago

If there is a The UPS Store or FedEx Office near you (a business with one of these two exact names, not a shipping drop off or a carrier depot, but one of these storefronts), take the equipment that you need to return to them, along with the account number and they will accept the equipment, give you a receipt for it, and pack it up and ship it back to DIRECTV with other returns.  Keep this receipt until you are sure your account is properly updated (several months at the very least).

Before you do this, however, be sure to call and cancel your service.  Returning your equipment will not, in and of itself, cancel your account.  When you do this you should get an e-mail providing the information I provided above including a list of the equipment they expect to get back.

detuch254

ACE - New Member

• 

211 Messages

1 m ago

just a heads up @johnarie not a good idea to provide your account number on a public community forum where any person could access it, thank you

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.