Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

tcayouette's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thu, Jul 28, 2016 11:22 PM

Closed

talk to someone online

I wanna talk to someone about getting direct tv n internet online

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

peds48

Expert

• 

32K Messages

5 y ago

Use the chat feature over at www.directv.com

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

14K Messages

3 y ago

@cjg1944 wrote:

I did not order direct tv now but they have been taking it out of my account for4 months. I called direct tv in june and told them to cancel it.now I want my money back and cancel direct tv noe

DirecTV and DIRECTVNOW are different TV platforms, both owned by AT&T. The streaming service DIRECTVNOW does not have phone support, it is online only at their website. So if you called DirecTV, they could do nothing as that is a different provider. So go to www.directvnow.com and scroll to the bottom of the page and choose the site map where it will list the different support and account options.

The streaming service does have a week free trial offer, which would require a card as it goes to automatic billing after the free trial unless you cancel. Since you say you didn't sign up for the service, check to see if someone else in the household used your card info to get the free trial and didn't cancel before it went to cost. If nobody in your household ordered the service (assuming they are being truthful with you) then keep an eye on your card statement for charges from any other company you don't recognize to protect yourself against any identity theft.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 y ago

Why is it that AT&T promises to get your reward card to you in 30 to 45 days and today i find out that i will not be receiving this for another 3 weeks.  I am going to reach out to bbb due to the fact that this is false advertisement and just not right.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 y ago

I would like a response to what i posted

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 y ago

My bill was post to go down and went up

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 y ago

Why did my bill go up when I paid off 1 phone and was post to go diwn
litzdog911

ACE - Sage

• 

40.8K Messages

5 y ago

@Joel2015, we're customers like you, not DirecTV employees.  You need to call or chat with DirecTV to sort this out .... 1 800 531 5000

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 y ago

I need to talk to someone in the chat room !

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

1.3K Messages

4 y ago

@Whitescreek This is a customer to customer forum, not chat.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

3 y ago

I did not order direct tv now but they have been taking it out of my account for4 months. I called direct tv in june and told them to cancel it.now I want my money back and cancel direct tv noe

shannon02

ACE - Expert

• 

15.3K Messages

3 y ago

This is the DTV satellite forum.  DTV Now has their own forum and you need to cancel it on their website.

Contributor

3 y ago

how too directv

shannon02

ACE - Expert

• 

15.3K Messages

3 y ago

A little more info would be nice.  To get DTV go to their website to order or call/chat.

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

14K Messages

3 y ago

@Amanda1125 wrote:

how too directv

Is there a question in there?

4 m ago

Someone used my name on a phone account I could prove it wasn’t me

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.