Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

A

• 

2 Messages

Mon, Aug 8, 2022 6:33 PM

Is there an option to get nfl red zone??

So I signed up for DIRECTV stream, as I cut all cords and went cable/satellite less for about 2 year. But recently I wanted the ability to start watching TV channels again, so I signed up for DirectTB stream. But so far no word on getting red zone or Sunday ticket without a 2 year agreement and in all honestly the contract expires at the end of this year and rumor has it that Sunday ticket is going to be purchased by Apple TV+ so onbviously I don’t want a 2 year contract. I can always go the sling route for Sunday ticket but before I do that wanted to see people’s thoughts

detuch254

ACE - New Member

• 

2.1K Messages

2 m مضت

DIRECTV STREAM does NOT offer NFL SUNDAY TICKET or NFL REDZONE.

There is no such thing as two year contract with DIRECTV STREAM. That only applies to the satellite service, which would need a contract.

A rumor is a rumor. It could be possible, but I don’t believe one bit of that. It’s best to not jinx anything as far as canceling one provider for Apple TV because the rumors say so. And, do take note that any sort of change won’t happen until 2023 as DIRECTV still has another season with NFL SUNDAY TICKET.

To think of it, DIRECTV services countless commercial areas like bars, hotels, hospitals, etc. that offer NFL SUNDAY TICKET. It may be worth it for them and NFL SUNDAY TICKET to continue in the future.

Finally, there is NO SLING TV route with NFL SUNDAY TICKET. As of right now, the ONLY service with SUNDAY TICKET is DIRECTV satellite.

• 

2 Messages

1 دقيقة مضت

So I signed up for DIRECTV stream, as I cut all cords and went cable/satellite less for about 2 year. But recently I wanted the ability to start watching TV channels again, so I signed up for DirectTB stream. But so far no word on getting red zone or Sunday ticket without a 2 year agreement and in all honestly the contract expires at the end of this year and rumor has it that Sunday ticket is going to be purchased by Apple TV+ so onbviously I don’t want a 2 year contract. I can always go the sling route for Sunday ticket but before I do that wanted to see people’s thoughts https://100001.onl/ https://1921681254.mx/

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.