Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

S

• 

2 Messages

Fri, Jul 29, 2022 10:30 PM

ATT store will not accept streaming box

Cancelled DIRECTV streaming. Where do I send the equipment?

Tiger593

ACE - New Member

• 

437 Messages

2 m مضت

You do not need to return the box as it belongs to you, you bought it now it is yours to do with as you please unless you have not paid it off that is!  Then it is yours but you cannot sell it or give it away as it will not be usable until paid in full!

• 

2 Messages

2 m مضت

Not paid for. Received 3 days ago

Canceled DIRECTV Stream

(edited)

Tiger593

ACE - New Member

• 

437 Messages

2 m مضت

If you have not opened the box then you might be able to send it back to them I would call customer service and say cancel so that you are sent to the retention unit then tell them that you do not want the box they might be able to help you return it!  But as I would assume that when you say it is not paid for that you opted for the $5 a month for 2 years option and you agreed to that commitment and then are now under contract with them for either the $5 for 24 months or to pay the $120 off out right!  And if they allow you to send it back make sure you keep proof of the return shipping receipt and make sure that they receive it back and they no longer are trying to charge you for the box.

litzdog911

ACE - Sage

• 

43.3K Messages

2 m مضت

How did you get the box without paying anything?

Ludwick577

ACE - New Member

• 

2.1K Messages

2 m مضت

There should be a return label in the box. Mine had one in it last year when I received it. Has to be before your trial ended.

(edited)

• 

10 Messages

2 m مضت

One of the reasons why your AT&T TV app lags, buffers, freezes, or accepting streaming box is due to your Internet connection. You may have interference along the way, or your network is too weak to stream content.

Regards,

Rachel Gomez

Constructive

Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

2 m مضت

@rachelgomez_123 you keep hijacking posts with nonsense answers, your response here has nothing to do with the question asked as do none of your other responses in other threads

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.