Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

K

• 

1 Message

Tue, Aug 2, 2022 8:49 PM

Cannot Cancel My NFL Sunday Ticket

I was notified via email that NFL Sunday Ticket is renewing my subscription without my authorization and I am attempting to cancel. 

I follow the directions on the website www.nflsundayticket.tv and it allows me to log into direct TV. Once I log in I immediately receive this message and am logged out:

"We noticed that your account doesn’t include TV service. If you’re interested in a TV product, please visit directv.com. To manage an AT&T product, please log in to att.com. This window will log you out momentarily."

I called the customer support line and they cannot cancel the service for me online. Instead their only recourse is to wait to get charged and challenge my credit card company. Is that really the best option? 

Ludwick577

ACE - New Member

• 

2.1K Messages

2分前

Wrong forum

• 

1 Message

2分前

I have the same issue. Hey Ludwick, where is the right forum, or do you just like being a (Edited per community guidelines)?

(edited)

Constructive

Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

2分前

well since directv stream doesnt have nfl ticket and directv satellite does i would say the directv forum

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.