Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

T

• 

2 Messages

Mon, Aug 8, 2022 6:03 PM

Can’t get Satellite, but apparently I also can’t get Sunday Ticket streaming?

My grandfather (84) is trying to get out of market games. He’s a huge Baker Mayfield fan, and so he wants Carolina games, but we live in Spokane, WA. He has already attempted to get DirecTV installed, but his unit at his apartment complex is blocked by a hill and forest. Others in his complex have no trouble, but he has been denied service by DirecTV technicians. When I tried to set up Sunday Ticket streaming for him, however, the site told me he was ineligible. What’s the best way to resolve this issue? I also have not been able to track down customer service information for Sunday Ticket.

detuch254

ACE - New Member

• 

2.1K Messages

2 m مضت

Most likely, the apartment complex is identified as a multi-dwelling unit (MDU) and the other people in the apartment must get DIRECTV from an MDU provider set up by the complex. Your best bet is getting in contact with the actual owner of the apartment complex and seeing what your options are for satellite.

Otherwise, if the website says you are ineligible, NFL SUNDAY TICKET support is 1-888-778-8806

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.