Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (3.1K)

Activity
Access Denied You don't have permission to access http://stream.directv.com/watchnow

I receive this message when I log in. Access Denied You don't have permission to access "http://stream.directv.com/watchnow" on this server. Reference #18.ac811ec9.1661204768.16935c45How can I fix this?

Question

• Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Too Many Streams (Error 30004-005)

My roommate and I have Directv stream (Account is under his name). We initially had 1 device set up on our home network, and then I set up 3 devices at my parent's house since I was under the impression that there could be 3 simultaneous streams outside of the home location. It initially worked, but

Question

Connecting directv service to the internet

How do I connect my directv service at home to the internet?

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Setup & Equipment

Unable to sign in. Care Code 500 error. DirecTV Stream only

Hi, I have only had DirecTV Stream (never satellite). Have had app work fine for years.  Currently have it on 3 Apple TVs 4th gen all up to date.  Have uninstalled and reinstalled and I'm facing the same issue getting Care Code 500. Interestingly 1 of the 3 Apple TVs works just fine

Question

Directv Stream box keeps getting error code 500

We got Directv stream last night and plugged the box in and signed in on the tv however we keep getting and error code500 saying to try again later. We then waited over night and tried again in the morning and are still getting the same code. We’re able to log into the app on mobile devices but the

Question

username and password authentication

almost every tme we turn on the tv directtv requires our user name and password. how do we stop this

Question

Dstream app on Roku not working

Hi my app on roku will not play the on me as shows or movies or any of my recordings! i go to my library and press the show and the episode then it just goes back to the channel it was on and doesn’t play the recording please help

Question

steaming

the system keeps freezing up, I've tried doing a system restart, deleting and reloading the app but nothing seams to help. it still freezes up when trying to change channels or looking at my library either takes several tries or change streaming channels

Question

2 Remotes on 1 C71KW-400

I have a HDMI splitter going to 2 TVs on the same C71KW-400 receiver. I have 2 VRC82 remotes, 1 for each TV. They both show up as R2 in the settings. If I change the TV brand on 1 remote, it changes for both. How can I program 1 for each of the TVs? I know both TVs will show the same channel, but I

Question

Intermitent 1 second sound outage on only one of three TVs.

On one of three TVs, there is a 1 second sound outage every few minutes. Also, I have sign into my ATT account every few times I turn on the TV - on all three sets.

Question

Unlimited Cloud DVR - Now Included with all plans

So I am a new customer to DirecTV Stream - signed up on 1-15-22. I signed up paying the extra $10/month for unlimited Cloud DVR. Now they are including it with all packages - for BRAND NEW customers who sign up ONLINE ONLY. I called to see if they would change my account to include the Unlimited Clo

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

Yes Network availability

I too went to Directv Stream for Yes Network and other channels v. the much more expensive DTV Satellite service we had. Problem #1 - after months of calls, emails and 6 streaming boxes, the "back office" at DTV was able to overcome the hold Satellite apparently had on our account.  Now that m

Question

Accepted Solution

DIRECTV Stream Home Network Issue

I live in the Easton, KS (66020) area, out in the country. I have DIRECTV Stream with my own home network. There is nothing else around me that has another IP address that could get confused with the one my home network is established with. My DIRECTV Stream home network is established using the IP

Question

Accepted Solution

Using DIRECTV Stream device while traveling

I have one DIRECTV Stream device in my living room and a second Stream device in my bedroom. (Because navigating DIRECTV Stream using any other device or Tv remote is horribly difficult ) . We travel on vacations 6 - 8 times a year. I am VERY confused with all the comments I have read concerning “ho

Question

starlink and diret tv stream not working

i have starlink and my direct tv stream was working for over a month then today 09/05/2022 it stopped and direct tv stream is giving me an error to try again later or that "your network conditions may be degrading your video stream" and then i cannot get any content. it wont even start the app. I am

Question

DirecTV Stream live content crashes Roku

For the past two weeks, when I watch live channels through the DirecTV Stream app, my Roku Ultra will crash after about 10 minutes. The screen freezes for about 30 seconds and then the Roku reboots to the bouncing logo.  When I start the app again, I typically see distorted/artifacts at the to

Question

“Broadcast provider has restricted access to this program” for Fox cartoons

I signed up a few months ago and just tried to watch the new episodes of Family Guy and Bob’s Burgers via cloud DVR. It looked like they were recorded, but when I went to watch them, I got a message “Broadcast provider has restricted access to this program.” But I’ve never heard of a free over the a

Question

Closed Captioning using the Ospery Box

Does the Ospery box have settings to control Closed Captioning? Testing STREAM on Roku, and looks like Roku controls CC there vs. within the STREAM app. I think to switch to STREAM my spouse will need the Ospery, she uses CC on DirecTV Satellite now. It also allows setting different colors and trans

Question

Direct TV Streaming audio sync issues with Fox Business

I have an issue with the audio and video getting out of sync when watching Fox Business via Direct TV streaming. I have had this problem since I became a DTV streaming subscriber several months ago. The issue is only when watching Fox Business channel on any of my 4 televisions using fire stic

Question

Using an HDMI Splitter to Send Show to 2 TVs

I have a HDMI splitter going to 2 TVs from the same C71KW-400 receiver. I have 2 VRC82 remotes, 1 for each TV. They both show up as R2 in the settings. I would like to be able to control the power and volume of each TV independently using the remote. If I change the TV brand on 1 remote, it changes

Question

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.