Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (758)

Activity
Samsung TV / DirecTV Stream issues?

Just wondering if anyone else is having issues with the DTVS app on a new Samsung TV? After much ado and many months, it seems the problem with DVR playback not working has been fixed (reported extensively on Samsung forums.)  I'm still having regular episodes of the normal streamed content st

Question

• Watching DIRECTV STREAM

30 min delay live stream when using Airplay

When casting from my iphone using the DirecTV app to my TV using Airplay, the live game is 30 minutes behind, but in the app on my iphone it's live. I've tried reinstalling the app.  Casting with google was working a week ago but now it doesn't so I switched to Airplay.  Any thoughts on h

Question

How to stop automatic changing to Spanish while watching HBO channels

While watching movies on HBO channels, Directv Stream app on Samsung tv freezes, and comes back on after a few seconds but language is changed to Spanish. We have good Wi-Fi strength at tv and no other problems with any other streaming app. Only DTV Stream has this problem. We have to manually go in

Question

Intermittent black screen

Super annoying! In the middle of a show, the screen goes black for about 5 seconds. This happens about every 5 minutes. Tried all the uninstall/reinstall, power off & on, log out & in, etc etc to no avail. Anyone else having this issue? I have a Samsung "Smart" TV but this does not happen

Question

Channel Guide doesn't roll over

So the guide used to roll over to the beginning if you scrolled to the end, but it doesn't anymore. Anything I can do?  The options for guide are pretty limited

Question

Yellowstone On Demand

Where are Season 2 Episodes 4 and 5 of Yellowstone on Demand? They are not listed, the episodes go from 3 to 6.  Help!

Question

DIRECTV screen freezing up/ blacking out for the last three months

Directtv streaming cannot be watched. It continues to freeze up or black out.  Experienced this for the last 3 months and it is getting worse.  Reached out to tech support, followed everything they told me to do, issue still not resolved.   

Question

Casting and AirPlay

I have not been able to cast DIRECTV Stream to my Vizio tv since last Wed (11/24). It will load the initial landing page screen then go black. All other apps (Netflix, HBO Max, etc) work with no problem. It does allow me to AirPlay but there is a significant delay. I’ve seen similar issues pos

Question

What bitrate is Directv stream using?

How is the HD picture quality? What bitrates are you seeing?

Question

logon screen disappears before i can sign in

my WIFI requires a logon after connection - but it dosnt stay on the screen long enough to allow me to enter name and access code

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Setup & Equipment

App is constantly buffering

The app seems to be constantly buffering during programs. I'm trying to watch the Dolphins game on CBS, and the app is buffering.  When it returns, the program is in Spanish.  This happened last night while watching the Heat on a different channel.  It buffers during other programs.&

Question

Closed

How do I restore My Account

How do I restore My Account and can You guys do it for Me? From Kerry My email address is (Edited as per community guidelines)

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

Not allowed to watch

Why am I not allowed to watch the Christmas movies that are playing on CBS? The shows are blacked out and says not allowed.

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

Closed

Direct stream TV

Why is it going up this month and next month

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

Dtv stream and Google home

Can the dtv stream box be added to Google home? Wanting to know if I can tell Google to turn on the dtv box, which would turn on the tv as well. Currently I can have Google home turn on the tv but the dtv stream box won’t turn on with the tv.

Question

DIRECTV Streaming. All my remotes stopped working.

Waiting for equipment. Was able to control most functions. Then the 3 remotes stopped working.

Question

Accepted Solution

Google

How do I access my Google account through DirecTV stream

Question

Picture blackout

I watch Direct Tv stream thru my Samsung smart tv. An issue has developed recently. Intermittently the picture blacks out for about 20 seconds, comes back as a frozen picture for about 30 seconds to a minute, then picture returns.

Question

Where is PrimeVideo and Hulu

I can not believe that DIRECTV STREAM does not allow the apps for PrimeVideo and Hulu to be loaded. There is simple no way to access or use thsese services with DIRECTV STREAM. Even Xfinity allows thier customers to access these two services. What kind of service is this, that does not have applicat

Question

Streaming update

Hello, I cannot seem to update my streaming credit card. I use bank account for the internet, and I did link both accounts.  I wonder if that is why I cannot get streaming credit card updated.  I've talked to several at customer service and tried online several time.  What do I need

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.