Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (817)

Activity

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Directv only playing in a corner of new LG OLED tv

I use Apple TV (connected to WiFi) to play various streaming apps. All of them play perfectly on my new LG tv except Directv. When the logo appears it is full screen, but it is only in the upper left hand corner of the tv screen.

Question

• Watching DIRECTV STREAM

new description box

I have just started getting a pop up when I start things that has what looks like a musical note and a description of the program inside of it. Anyone else seeing this or know how to turn it off?

Question

2017 Samsung TV Can't Reinstall Dstream App

Just over a week ago, a few of my apps crashed on my 2017 Samsung TV. I reset the Smart Hub, which deleted the apps and I began to reinstall them... but the Dstream app will not install. I keep getting error 118 unable to install please try again later. I can still download other apps just not that

Question

How to cancel DirectvStream

We have been Directv customers for 4+ years for our home. Recently when staying at a VRBO where the tv access was only through apps via a smart TV, and not having any experience with app based tv, we tried throwing our Directv signal from our laptop to the smart tv. That was not successful as Direct

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

Remote

ATT remote works for most things, but not to turn on/off the TV and not for volume.

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Setup & Equipment

What Sound Bars accept the Power On command from Directv Streaming remote?

I have tried two Vizio sound bars and the Directv Streaming remote will NOT turn them on. Once you use the Vizio remote to power them on - the Directv remote works fine and controls volume. It will also turn OFF the Vizio - it just won't turn the Vizio sound bar ON. Any suggestions of any lower-

Question

Start a new subscription

I cannot start a new stream subscription. The web site says I had a subscription that was canceled on 2018. I do not remember ever having a subscription. How do I start a new subscription?

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

“Are you still there” Prompt

Is there a way to disable the “Are you still there” prompt? We leave our tv on throughout the day and would like to disable this feature. I don’t see anything in the settings that will allow me to change the settings on it so, just curious if there was a way to turn it off.

Question

Overwriting previous recordings

What happened to my recording of the first 3 hours of Petit Lemans? When are you going to fix your software? Petit Lemans was broadcast in 2 segments on 2 different channels.  The first 3 hours on NBC and the next 7 hours on NBCSN.  I set the DVR to record the event.  I checked du

Question

Unable to use "Alexas" with Firestick

I have Firestick 4K on 3 TV's. Alexa does not respond to any when using Directv Stream.. (I can't find channel 7, etc). It works fine on my smart tv when using Directv Stream devices. I literally cannot use the other TV's because it is impossible to get a channel or guide to help me.

Question

Stop Streaming ?

Since I have data limits and I always go to bed and watch TV and fall asleep, is there a way to set something to STOP STREAMING? I mostly watch recorded programs but when they end it reverts back to Live TV.  What can I set to ensure the streaming stops at some point in time?  Or maybe it

Question

use outside of the US

If i use direct tv streaming in my RV can I get service in canada?

Question

Syncing TV box audio in the house

Hi! I’m a new subscriber. We have five TV boxes. If we have some of them on the same channel throughout my house, the audio is not synced. It’s driving me crazy 🤯 I don’t want to keep the doors closed in my house! Can you please help?

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How many devices

How many devices can be streaming off of one account at once, such as a home with multiple tvs and tablets

Question

Android App Not Working Properly - Black Screen

So I purchased a Microsoft Surface Duo that has dual screens, and when I run the ATT app and hit fullscreen, the app goes solid black and I have to glitch it into working again by mashing buttons to get out of full screen.' This happens whether I am running full screen on only one screen, or both of

Question

How to access vod on dtv streamin

My 2020 Samsung tv works fine with the streaming app. How do you get to the vod menu? I can't find anything about vod. I'm using the app on the tv. No other equipment involved. 

Question

AT&T/Direct TV Satellite & Streaming Customer Service

The customer service for DIRECTV AT&T satellite and streaming is the WORST customer service I have ever had to deal with. A power outage caused an error message, we were told that we didn’t have the right remote control. Then was informed by the customer service supervisor that we did have the r

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

DirecTV Stream not available on Sony TV?

I have the following Android based TV: ​Sony - 75 Class - LED - X850E Series - 2160p - Smart - 4K UHD TV with HDR Model: XBR75X850E DirecTV Stream is not an option in the Google Play Store.   Is this an issue for anyone else?  Is there a fix?  

Question

Missing segments of programs

Your service does not record smoothly. When watching anything I have recorded, the show skips/pauses/not recorded sections of the shows.  This is not an acceptable attribute of your service.  Vital dialogue is missed.  This NEVER happened with YOUTUBETV.  Your services are only

Question

I am paying for services I am not using!

I switched to ATT on September 7th to give then a try. - Direct TV, Direct Stream, U-Verse or whatever they call it. Cant figure out what is what. The internet was great and customer service was exceptional but the TV was disappointing. It would not stay connected to our sound bars, the channels wou

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.