Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (3.1K)

Activity
WHEN IS MY 1ST PAYMENT DUE?

I PLAN TO SIGN UP FOR  CHIOCE PLAN ON SEPT.15 SO WHEN WOULD MY 1ST PAYMENT BE DUE? CAN I PAY WITH 1 credit card for 2 osprey boxes then use a debit card to pay the monthly bill.?

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

"Blackout Auto Forwarding"

My Dtv Stream box updated it's software last night to 30.0.6.51 and there is an option in settings--preference to turn on/off "blackout auto forwarding" Anyone know what that is? Screenshot: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZjYk9QNUDdi8JDgCRUMkpF00cxeKdM3-/view?usp=sharing

Question

• Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Roku - Stuck on loading before logging in.

I can’t get logged on to my account through Roku. It gets stuck on a never ending loading screen. I’ve restarted the Roku, performed a factory reset, and the software is up to date. Roku is right next to our 1000mpbs fiber box. Internet is not the issue. Other apps work, but not DIRECTV Stream. What

Question

Local sports

I live in Metter Ga but for some reason I am getting the Jacksonville Jaguars game instead of the Atlanta Falcons. This is the first time this has happened. How do I fix this?

Question

NFL Sunday Ticket app not recognizing my login or password

I'm trying to sign in on the NFL Sunday Ticket app on my Apple TV. I keep getting an error that my email address and password combination are not in the system. I login on a web browser on my laptop just fine. Why can I not watch it on my TV?

Question

DirecTV Stream NFL RedZone

Why DirecTV Stream doesn't carry NFL RedZone? Will there be any future plans to add NFL RedZone? I do not wish to have a satellite. I was ready to switch my services to the DirecTV Stream, but got held up with the no NFL RedZone and I was let down.

Question

Accepted Solution

Not Able to Access Student Sunday Ticket

This morning I was trying to purchase the student discounted Sunday ticket and ran into some issues. At first, it said I was not in the system when selecting my school and information. But i was quickly approved after uploading documents. After that I was creating a password and choosing the plan I

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

Signed up for directtv nfl stream but account doesn't seem to exist

Hey everyone, I just signed up for the one week trial nfl stream and i have two confirmation emails as well as an account number and a confirmation number and a date when I will start getting charged.But when I try to log in my login/password combination doesn't work. If i try to reset either one

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

Got lucky Sunday Ticket wasn't able to steal my money but I'd be weary.

Got the student Nfl Sunday Ticket and it won't let me login at all anywhere. They also cleverly have basically no one to help. So I'm lucky I have a free week trial so I can obviously cancel it quick as possible since they clearly don't care

Question

DirecTV streaming issues.

My home location with Directv stream keeps changing. I have reached my limit of times to rest, 4. Today, working with the customer service representative, we rest the entire system. Ithen logged out and back in to each one of my devices, 4 TVS and my computer. 3 of the TVS stated that I was connecte

Question

sound glitching on Samsung tv

sound on Samsung tv is glitching, although all other tv's and apps work fine

Question

I can not recover my logon ID using my account number

I am on the DTV Stream account page. I cut and paste my account number into the recover your logon ID.  DTV Stream responds "Account not found".  Really.

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

Can't Power On

Every morning when I attempt to turn on my TV I get audio...but no picture. I have to shut the power down and then turn it back on in order to get a picture. Of course when I do that my TV has to go through all the motions of resetting itself.  When the picture comes on it's stuck on a DS scre

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

Accepted Solution

Controlling Osprey behind wall with TV Remote

With my Apple TV, the Samsung remote controls the Apple TV even though it is not in line of sight and behind a wall. The Samsung remote will not work with the Osprey DIRECTV Stream box behind a wall or in a cabinet.   It must be in line of site.  Does the Osprey box have that capability?

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Setup & Equipment

Sign out of all devices

I keep getting the stream limit error because when I visit friends/family I sometimes forget to log out of my account when I leave. I think some of them continue to use the service even though I tell them I have a limit. I changed my password and that didn't do anything. How can I delete all the dev

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

loss of direct tv signal

was having no problem and then i lost the direct tv signal, internet was oik. how do i restore the signal?

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Setup & Equipment

Recording length

Still waiting for the ability or choice to be able to have a recording record past the ending time. Not all sports will go beyond the listed length of the program. The big one for me is Auto racing. I need to keep up with it and record shows past the end of the normal time for the race to end. Most

Question

Playback controls dim the screen

Why do the playback controls (play,pause,rewind,fast forward) cause the ENTIRE screen to go dim? These controls should be like every other streaming platform and only show up at the bottom of the screen. They shouldn't cause the entire screen to dim, This is very noticeable when playing back spo

Question

internet speed

I have internet 300 service and having some streaming issues stalling and sometimes cancelling app. Wondering if upgrading to internet 500 will be better.  Your thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks

Question

Unable to watch Bally Sports South (RSN) on Direct Stream app via Apple TV

RSN appears on my guide, however when I select the channel an information page appears asking if I'd like to 'restart.' Regardless of the option selected (i.e. YES or NO), I remain on the same information page without streaming access. I have my home IP address updated (hence the appearance of the R

Question

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.