Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (3.1K)

Activity

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Intermittant loss of sound

When using the various Roku devices and Directv Stream I will have episodes where the sound will disappear for 1-2 seconds, 2 or 3 times. Unplugging the device for a minute solves the problem, but it will recur.  This is becoming very annoying.  I see notes from a year ago about this.

Question

• Watching DIRECTV STREAM

directv stream on computer

how directv stream using computer and home network?

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Setup & Equipment

incomplete loading

Why won't my on demand load completely

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Recording First Run showings only

When I select a Series I want to get only First Run showings. Instead I get not only the First Run on the local network channel but also the reruns on a channel like USA.  How can I set up only First Run showings?

Question

Pause live tv

How do I pause live TV? When I hit pause it does pause but when I hit play just a few minutes later it picks up at the live spot. I can't leave the room for a few minutes without missing parts of a program. I hate this!

Question

Too many streams

We've gotten the error too many times. I can watch TV from my phone but not on my tvs where I have the unit.

Question

HBO Max

Maybe I can get some help on here because I tried the chat and they just kept wanting me to add the service to my account when I already have the service. WIth my old account I had HBO Max added and always got all the HBO channels included with our AT&T unlimited Data plan. Are the channels stil

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

First Run Record Only

I have tried to go thru the guide and select the episode on it's regular program and select New Episodes and search the show. But still records old episodes on other channels. Like 911 on Fox selected record new but records reruns on USA. Reset the system and still same issue. Can we get a First Run

Question

Can you do a 30 second skip on your recording?

Fast forwarding a recording is good but a little difficult. People have mentioned 30 second skips. Is this possible with the Streaming remote. Also on the Guide, is it possible to do a page dow rather than just 1 channel at a time? Solved - Just found out if you use the right and left arrows near

Question

Closed

2 Remotes on 1 C71KW-400

I have a HDMI splitter going to 2 TVs on the same C71KW-400 receiver. I have 2 VRC82 remotes, 1 for each TV. They both show up as R2 in the settings. If I change the TV brand on 1 remote, it changes for both. How can I program 1 for each of the TVs? I know both TVs will show the same channel, but I

Question

Are there any streaming boxes with a remote as good as DTV's

I have posted here about my problems with DTV streaming box. Three out of three went bad after a few days.  I'm now using a Roku ultra, but the remote leaves a lot to be desired.  The DTV one goes directly to channels, does 30 second skip perfectly, has 12 hour skip on the guide, etc.&nbs

Question

Directv Stream not working on my internet Starlink.

"Dear Directv Stream, I experienced issues accessing content that is geolocation restricted on Starlink internet. I was provided the following information to relay to you to help resolve this: Starlink is a new global Internet Service Provider and our IPv4 address space is continuously expanding. Pe

Question

Closed

$10 Cloud DVR fee

I requested that as an existing customer I wanted unlimited cloud dvr service added to my package at no charge since new subscribers were getting the deal. The rep I chatted with said she requested the "back office" to make the request but it is not showing up on my account online yet. Can someone h

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

Why won't you acknowledge that there is an audio problem when streaming with ROKU

Frequent audio failures every few hours, persistent since ATT NOW. In the years since I first started using ATT TV NOW I have seen no acknowledgement of this issue by ATT or DirectTV Stream.  If you won't acknowledge the problem you will never fix it.  Your suggestions are (Edited per

Question

Want to both use Directv sattelite service and Directv stream

I have had the DirecTV satellite service for 30 years and I am generally very happy.  I am now retired and travel quite a bit and would like to be also able to Stream my local stations and regional sports channels.  This is not possible using the DirecTV website.  It appears that ma

Question

Directv streaming service stopped suddenly. Starlink internet

We have Starlink internet, and Directv Streaming. We've had it for several months. Directv stopped working 3 days ago. We've spent hours on the phone with directv with no luck. Cleared cach; data; uninstalled; restarted; reinstalled; change/updated password; installed updates on everything. Its the

Question

DirecTV Stream with Starlink

I get the following error message when I try to run the DirecTV stream via FireTV: "Looks like we ran into trouble loading this content. Please try again on a bit" It works with my old internet copper connection 10 MBs; Starlink download speed runs between 70 Megabits per second and 110 Megabi

Question

Accepted Solution

Why am i not able to cancel my directv stream service?

I am trying to cancel my directtv sream service and i can not find the area to do so. What am I missing?

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

NBC no longer available

Hello. I’m wondering why I can no longer watch NBC? I was watching it as recently as three days ago. Thanks.

Question

This stream limit thing is awful

Seriously, what's the deal with DirecTV Stream limit, and that DirecTV Stream actually expects residential customers to: A) Have the ability to purchase a static IP (which most residential internet providers don't allow) B) Actually pay for a static IP address if in the rare event one is availabl

Question

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.