Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (3.1K)

Activity
Direct tv stream

Where can I see a list of all the devices streaming from my direct tv stream account? Because I tried to log into my account and it told me to many streaming. And as far as I know I only have 3 tvs on at this time.

Question

• Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Pause, rewind, forward live tv

I just got the Directv Stream service. Have tried it out on my firestick app and my samsung tv app. I can't seem to figure out how to rewind and forward live tv. I can pause live tv but nothing else. Also, with cable I get my local forecast on the Weather Channel. But on the DtvStream weather ch

Question

Cloud DVR shows zero recording hours

We have unlimited Cloud DVR storage but when we go to My Library it says we have zero (0) hours. Even basic subscribers have 20! No one at Directv seems to know how to fix it. It happens on both of our streaming sticks, one Roku and one Amazon Fire. It must be in our account somewhere. Any help?

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

Issues with streaming on football

I only have issues with nfl football games skipping and stopping. I get an error message about the video may not play smooth due to congestion. I guess all the money charged monthly cant fix that. Only on nfl games...

Question

Streaming box number three suddenly working again

I decided that maybe the flashing red light would go out if I waited longer after resetting it, and I used an ethernet cable. I don't know why, but when I turned the TV on it went right to the no internet connection page.  Then it found my network and was working.  Then I took off the eth

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Setup & Equipment

Cannot sign to direct tv

Cannot get rootsports

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

Cancel subscription button doesn't work

Hello, Today I tried to cancel my subscription. I selected the "manage my subscription" page, then clicked on the "cancel my subscription" button. After that, I'm directed to a page where I can choose between two buttons: Continue to Cancel or Keep Subscription. Unfortunately the Continue to

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

NFL Sunday ticket

I switched to direct tv specifically for nfl Sunday ticket. When they came to install the satellite they said there was no line of sight and we could do the streaming route. I made sure nfl Sunday ticket was available they said yes and that I would still get this season free because that was the pro

Question

Too many streams - saying our TVs aren't on our home network

BUT, we haven't moved and we haven't changed internet providers. Been on the same ISP in the same house our entire time with DTVS. I want to stop getting these errors, but I don't want to have to keep resetting the home location, which apparently it says I've done twice before in the last 12 months

Question

DirecTV satellite to DirecTV Stream

I have an Amazon Fire Stick. How do I switch from satellite to Stream? What are the costs? Do I need a package plan? I have 2 TV's, one a Smart TV and the other one with the Fire Stick. We have wireless internet but not through at&t.

Question

Accepted Solution

Directv stream on second tv

Just got directv stream and have it on one tv and was told could get it on second smart tv in another room. It's a Vizio. But how do I do that??

Question

Roku sideclick and DTV streaming app

Since I can't use the DTV streaming box, I'm using the Roku ultra. Would the sideclick scroll through the guide channels?  Could I program any of the other buttons to work on the app?  Is anyone here using it and can tell me if it is worth $30?

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to keep new shows but let old ones be deleted?

We're fairly new to DirecTV Stream. We've had it for a few months now but this is the first time we're going want to handle some episodes of TV shows differently than the way we handle other episodes of the same shows. Apparently we can't keep more than 30 episodes of a TV show at a time. 

Question

'Not Connected to Home Network' -- have not changed location

I am running Directv Stream off of Roku sticks on multiple tv's in my house. I am again no longer allowed to have more than 2 tv's connected and the Directv Stream app says that I am not connected to my home network. I have previously 'set new home location' which fixed the issue for a short tim

Question

Upgraded Directv package and now cannot login over ROKU

I upgraded my Directv streaming package from an older ATT package to the new Choice package. I merged the account on ATT website so I have the same login credentials.  I can login in to Directv streaming on every device except ROKU sticks.  The ROKU Directv App just says that the credenti

Question

Can't start service, keep getting payment error.

I have ATT internet and wanted to get DirectTv Stream. When I go try to set up the service, I get a error when inputting my credit card information. All entered information is correct, and my bank is not flagging the transaction. Nothing seems to work, I even called and tried to set up service over

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

How to turn off voice descriptions and voice guide?

This week voice descriptions and voice guide features started showing up on Directv Stream. This means a voice was heard narrating what was visually happening on TV programs. We noticed them on NBC Wednesday night. Thursday, on NBC, a weather alert crawler was running across the bottom of the screen

Question

Accepted Solution

LG Smart TV native App?

When will you create an app to run natively on LG smart tv's? It's 2022 can't be that difficult?

Question

Accepted Solution

Moving address change

I have DirecTV stream And just moved. Only 15 miles from last place How do I update my home address Where I stream from?

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

Accepted Solution

Directv stream and TCL Roku TV

When pressing the On button on Directv remote, both the tv and the Streaming box power up. However, the TV goes to the Roku home screen. I have the streaming box connected to HDMI 2. How can I program so that the TV when powered up will go directly to Directv app.

Question

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.