Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (758)

Activity
Hide detailed show info on guide

How can the expanded episode details be hidden? Scrolling quickly doesn’t work because show names don’t populate as fast. 

Question

• Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Why is one channel pixelating

Using Direct TV Stream there is one channel (WPTV channel 5 in West Palm Beach, FL) that is pixelating, but none of the other channels do. I've moved my Roku, restarted it, rebooted the router, removed and re-added the Direct TV Stream channel.  It didn't do this before but now it is getting w

Question

Connecting TVs to the box

How do I connect my Samsung Tvs to the streaming box, I search for Directv Stream and all I get is Youtube videos, no app to select.

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Setup & Equipment

CBS Lansing

Hello: I wanted to report that the video stream for WLNS, the CBS affiliate in Lansing is constantly breaking up. It had been working fine up until yesterday, and now it's basically unwatchable.

Question

WPIX 11/CW NY and News 12 Long Island Status

I’m not sure where we request networks, but I have had the service since it first launched as DirecTV Now and have been wondering for years if it will ever add WPIX and New 12 Long Island to their network lineups for people living on Long Island, NY? Thanks!

Question

WPIX-channel 11 and or News12 in NYC?

I am thinking about dropping Spectrum and either doing Youtube TV or DirectV stream. However, I noticed that in your local channel line-up in New York City, WPIX which is channel 11 is not listed. Are you planning to include this in the future? I need all the local channels available or else I may h

Question

Hulu now available.

Just checked the Dtv Stream box google play store and the Hulu app is now available. Wasn't there a couple of weeks ago so there must have been an update.

Question

using cell phone data plan

I have the ATT Unlimited data plan. Will DirectTV Stream use up that data plan as I watch or is it more like ATT WatchTV, where it doesn't use up any data on the plan.

Question

Accepted Solution

Alexa adjusting volume

So we just added the directtv stream boxes to the house and now anytime somebody talks to Alexa anywhere in the house the sound cuts out temporarily. I have searched online and haven’t found anything and there’s nothing obvious in the settings. Does anybody know how to “fix” this ? It happens in the

Question

Doesn’t work

My tv doesn’t work between more less 7.00pm to 8.00 pm every day and today is the worst day I am going to chance the comoao

Question

Closed

Manufacturer of DIRECTV STREAM OTT set top box

Does anyone happen to know who is the manufacturer of the branded DIRECTV STREAM set top box?

Question

Horrible Experience

I began AT&T streaming services in March of 2019. I called and cancel my service on October 13th after I was told my promotion price ended and I could not continue the service at that price.  I was told by the representative that if I returned both streaming boxes, I would be created $125.

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

Replacement Stream Boxes signed into another account

I bought 3 DTV stream boxes used upon receiving them I was unable to get them to updated I was getting the 80003-001 error code. I contacted DTV chat and they sent out 3 new boxes and I am to return the old ones that didn't work. 1 of the 3 that I was sent as a replacement is working as normal but t

Question

FETV on DirecTV Stream

I know tht you can get FETV on DirectTV (channel 323) but don't see it on DirecTV Stream.  Is it available or if not, when can it be available as you already an agreement with them as part of DirecTV? Thanks, Bob

Question

Pause, rewind, forward live tv

I just got the Directv Stream service. Have tried it out on my firestick app and my samsung tv app. I can't seem to figure out how to rewind and forward live tv. I can pause live tv but nothing else. Also, with cable I get my local forecast on the Weather Channel. But on the DtvStream weather ch

Question

No previews on fast forward or rewind

I use firestick to stream. I don’t have a preview for either 30 second jump or fast forward. Same with rewind. This is for both live and recorded programs. I’m flying blind when I do this. Is there something I can do to fix this?

Question

Tactile dots for Streaming Remote RC82V

Has anyone purchased tactile dots for remotes directional buttons. If yes, any recommendations.

Question

I cannot login to Direct Streaming with the box provided by AT&T.

I cannot login to Direct TV Streaming with the box provided by AT&T. They sent me a new box, same problem. Tomorrow (Monday 11/22)I'll delete the app & then reload it. If problem persists, I'll call for a tech service rep to come to my house. If that fails, I'll go back to my previous carrie

Question

# of streams

How can I tell what TVs are signed in and streaming at a given time? I have a 3 stream plan and with 2 TVs on it tells me the 3rd stream is not available. tx

Question

Native WebOS app for DirectTV Stream

I recently purchased a LG TV and to my surprise there was not a DirectTV Steam WebOS app. Does anyone know if there will be a native DirectTV Stream app for WebOS at some point?

Question

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.