Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (787)

Activity

Accepted Solution

code 0018

everytime i log into the directv stream app on my iphone, i am given a code 0018 and am directed to the regular directv app. i am unable to use the stream app on my phone. i have also tried logging into the app on my roku tv with the same login credentials and it isn’t working.

Question

• Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Accepted Solution

DVR records program from both CNN and CNNi

I have set up a weekly recording for CNN's Sunday program 'Global Public Square with Fareed Zakaria." But I'm getting that recorded from both CNN and CNNi (International), so it's duplicating the program each week.  There is no way to fix this that I can see.

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

URL for Laptop streaming

What is the streaming URL for my Windows Chrom Laptop?

Question

Issues with the DIRECTV stream app freezing

Anyone else having issues with the DIRECTV stream app freezing up going to a black screen and then coming back in Spanish audio? It. The app has been terrible

Question

Screen goes black then comes back on

New Samsung QLED TV goes black then comes back in 5-10 seconds.  Only TV in the house that this happens on.   Had it on WIFi and now direct wired to internet.   Happened the same on both

Question

how do I watch my local CBS station?

As a DirectvStream customer (via AttTv Now), how do I watch my local CBS station? I have an Amazon firestick. I cannot find CBS anywhere on the channel lineup.

Question

Accepted Solution

Can’t access channel with keypad

Hi All, recent issue just randomly appeared. I might be missing something. I am in Salt Lake City Utah. The Utah Jazz station is 683 . In the guide 683 is also an alternate broadcast for. I used to be able to go to 683 with the number pad on my remote then hit the channel up toggle to go to 683 to w

Question

Streaming limit Problems on a Grandfathered Gotta Have it Plan

I'm An early Adopter of Directv Now with a grandfathered Gotta Have It Plan with 3 streams and own 3 Osprey boxes 2 of the C71KW-200 and 1 of the C71KW-400. I also have 3 roku, and various other stream boxes and 3 computers, and on media server, we use to connect at my vacation home, my main house,

Question

Issues Casting DIRECTV Content

Starting yesterday, I am no longer able to cast any DIRECTV content on any TV. I have reinstalled the app on all devices used to cast the streaming content to our tvs, but I still cannot cast the content. I have casted other apps to the tvs with no issues at all. The DIRECTV stream app is the only o

Question

Directv Stream not loading on Toshiba FireTV

As soon as a put in my login credentials it proceeds to the Boot Screen of Directv Stream and just hangs. Tried everything including force stopping, clearing cache / data, reinstalling. I even tried pushing an older version of the app which gets a 500 error code and I am assuming it's blocked.

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Setup & Equipment

Add HULU to DIRECTV STREAM

Have DIRECTV STREAM box. Want to add HULU to it. Google interface requires password which is hard to enter with remote. Any other way to do this? Can I add HULU to my account from computer?

Question

App cutting out on Samsung tv

On a Samsung Series 9 tv the app is dropping out tv goes black 10 seconds and app restarts. Network good at 250 mbps steady. just started recently after using for 2+ yrs.? Tried removing and reinstalling. reboot router  doesnt happen with 2 LG tvs on same network?

Question

Picture quality

What HDMI is best used for DIRECT STREAM box? We just got a new Vizio TV 4K HDR

Question

Hide detailed show info on guide

How can the expanded episode details be hidden? Scrolling quickly doesn’t work because show names don’t populate as fast. 

Question

Why is one channel pixelating

Using Direct TV Stream there is one channel (WPTV channel 5 in West Palm Beach, FL) that is pixelating, but none of the other channels do. I've moved my Roku, restarted it, rebooted the router, removed and re-added the Direct TV Stream channel.  It didn't do this before but now it is getting w

Question

Connecting TVs to the box

How do I connect my Samsung Tvs to the streaming box, I search for Directv Stream and all I get is Youtube videos, no app to select.

Question

CBS Lansing

Hello: I wanted to report that the video stream for WLNS, the CBS affiliate in Lansing is constantly breaking up. It had been working fine up until yesterday, and now it's basically unwatchable.

Question

WPIX 11/CW NY and News 12 Long Island Status

I’m not sure where we request networks, but I have had the service since it first launched as DirecTV Now and have been wondering for years if it will ever add WPIX and New 12 Long Island to their network lineups for people living on Long Island, NY? Thanks!

Question

WPIX-channel 11 and or News12 in NYC?

I am thinking about dropping Spectrum and either doing Youtube TV or DirectV stream. However, I noticed that in your local channel line-up in New York City, WPIX which is channel 11 is not listed. Are you planning to include this in the future? I need all the local channels available or else I may h

Question

Hulu now available.

Just checked the Dtv Stream box google play store and the Hulu app is now available. Wasn't there a couple of weeks ago so there must have been an update.

Question

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.