Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (3.1K)

Activity
Error code 205.4

I am trying to logon to the DIRECTV stream app and I continue to get this message. I can log onto my iPad and my computer with no problems with my username and password, please help

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Setup & Equipment

How do I find my network password?

The screen wants me to enter my network password. Where would I find it?  I tried the wi-fi password, but apparently that is not it.

Question

Home Network Keeps disconnecting

I am having the same problem that other users have complained of recently. I have copied and pasted the question below.  Unfortunately the responder referred the subscriber to a private chat and so I do not know what the recommended repair was.   PLEASE HELP I am running Directv S

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Switching from AT&T u-verse fiber to streaming

If a current customer using u-verse TV switches to DirectTV streaming, can he/she use existing wireless receivers with remote in-home TV's as used with u-verse TV? If not, how do additional TVs outside the main TV w/ streaming DVR box get the streaming signal? Thanks, Terry North Carolina

Question

trying to install a 2nd tv to direct TV via wirless

So I have out 55" set up with direct TV and now trying to hook in to this box via wireless from onterh tv in antother room - it see the 55" and ask to connect but it will not connect to it?  both TV have wireless internet connected - any ideas 

Question

Accepted Solution

Can the direct tv stream app be loaded onto a google-tv such as a tcl tv with a google-tv interface

I am looking to buy a new TV but was advised a Google-tv does not allow the directv-stream app

Question

• Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Express VPN range of IPs used to unblock DIRECTV streams.

Hello there! I would like to report the blocks of IP address used by ExpressVPN.com to access DIRECTV streams. It is important to mention that many of these VPN companies are based overseas, EXPRESSVPN is based out of British Virgin Islands to avoid paying taxes, and do all sorts of shady busi

Question

It's IMPOSSIBLE to cancel DirecTV Stream online (and by phone!)

I've followed the step by step directions to cancel my DirecTV Stream service, from multiple web browsers and from multiple computers, and it keeps conveniently getting stuck with the loading animation saying "Hang tight...". It sits there for like an hour and then times out. EVERY TIME. So then

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

How in the heck do I watch the NFL this year?? Horrible experience so far!

Last year I signed up for Directv Stream so that I could get the NFL Sunday Ticket package. It worked great, and I was able to watch every game as expected. This year I'm trying to do the same thing and it has been an absolutely disgusting experience.  Please, somebody help me through this.

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

Closed

DTV Stream - Not Showing "Team Recordings" as Upcoming Recordings in DVR

I started using DTV Stream under the 2-month promo to give it a try after using YTTV for the last couple of years. I set up the service to record team games for a couple of college teams, an NFL team, a MLS team, and a Premier League team. For the last couple of weeks the games were showing up in

Question

DTV Stream - Not Showing "Team Recordings" as Upcoming Recordings in DVR

I started using DTV Stream under the 2-month promo to give it a try after using YTTV for the last couple of years. I set up the service to record team games for a couple of college teams, an NFL team, a MLS team, and a Premier League team. For the last couple of weeks the games were showing up in

Question

Accepted Solution

using roku voice

Since I've given up on the DTV streaming box, I got the highest rated roku. Can I use the voice to go directly to a DTV channel.  For example, I'm watching HBO on 501. Would I be able to say go to channel 5 (NBC) and it would do it, or not. As far as the DTV streaming box is concerned, thre

Question

EPIX Ad when powering on Directv Streaming Box

Has anyone else noticed when they have powered on their Directv Streaming Box that an advertisement for Epix shows up asking if you want to add on? Just wondering???

Question

Non-network Commercials Cause Juddering/Lag on 4k Firestick App

Using the DTV Stream app on a 4k Amazon Firestick. On non-major network channels (anything other than ABC, NBC, CBS, etc.) some commercials cause the sound to judder and lag. When this happens, going up or down a channel and immediately going back to the original channel fixes the issue, but a diffe

Question

Update Osprey box with old software

I have an Osprey box with old software and it no longer updates. Is there an APK I can sideload to update it? Serial Number: C71L-B8CT-1118-45Model: C71KW-200

Question

NFL on Directv Stream

Why doesn't Directv Stream carry NFL channels? The service is very expensive and the number 1 sport in the USA is not carried on this service. When can we expect to see (at minimum) the NFL channel and the NFL Network channel?  Also, Directv offers the NFL Sunday Ticket package. Why doesn't Di

Question

NFL network and nfl games

Can I watch nfl network and nfl games on direct tv stream on premiere plan?

Question

Run diagnostic speed test very inaccurate

I’m getting 14 mbps download on my new stream box wired and wireless. I test my phone and I’m getting over 300mbps which is consistent to what I should get. Any ideas on why it’s so different? Nothing else is eating my bandwidth either. Thanks

Question

stream direct TV using an Apple Lightning to Digital AV adapter

Hello, All I get is the video when streaming with my phone in my camper where wi-fi isn't available.  Netflix works just fine, so it isn't a hardware issue . . . . Thanks, Jason

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Streaming Device Limits

Hello! Just looking for some clarification on the 3 outside of the home devices streaming limit. 1.) If I login to a network’s personal app using a device outside of my home (for example the Game Show Network’s app…not the DirectTV Stream app), does this count as one of my devices? And 2.) Does

Question

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.