Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (758)

Activity
no on demand

When I click on an on demand program on CBS It wont start. I have a Samsung Tv and use a firestick to access streaming.

Question

• Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Care Code: 201

I cannot login to my Direct TV. It takes my sign in but when I get to my password it give me error Care Code: 201. What does this mean? My account is caught up & my next payment isn't due until Nov 20,2021.

Question

How to get the correct local channels

The local channels are from the orginal city in which I lived not where the TV is located now. I have changed the zip code of billing address, and reset the TV to the local zip code. Still wrong local channels. 

Question

Record a specific sports team

I recently switched to DirecTV Stream (from Dish Network), I have previously had regular DirecTV, on Stream I do not see where I can setup to record all games of a specific sports team. I would like to record all 49er games and all Warrior games, but when I select a game and try to record the serie

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Setup & Equipment

DTV Stream Sound (Edited per community guidelines)!

Have had DTV stream for a few weeks, only switched from Youtube tv to get Regional Sports Network. I am already regretting it. Several times a day, whether watching "Live" or from Library, the sound just drops to a barely audible level, or EVEN WORSE, the sound starts to "chatter", or screams out st

Question

samsung c71kw-400 will not connect to wi-fi

I have new ATT fiber optic service with a BGW320-500 modem and DirectTV Streaming service. The Samsung C71-KW-400 DVR boxes I received with the package to access DirecTV Streaming via Wi-Fi will not access the internet via wi-fi.  Every other device in my house (iphones, laptops, Amazon Echo,

Question

Extending recording time

When I select a live sporting event to record it doesn’t give me an option to extend the recording time. Is there a way to do this?

Question

Can't login to sunday ticket

Just subscribed. Get message on both iphone and PC that login credentials don't work.  Im about to give up and cancel.  Can anyone help?

Question

Why so much delay and commands not accepted using FireTV Stick

I use Fire TV Stick to stream Direct TV and since they changed from ATT TV to DirectTV, the performance is horrible, too much latency and so often the commands are not accepted.

Question

Watching directv stream on my iphone or ipad

When i log into directv stream on my Iphone or ipad it gives me a error message and will not let me log into watch. all devices are up to date and newer models

Question

Telephone caller on-screen identification

Is it possible to get on-screen caller ID?

Question

How can I add a second tv using direct at&t ?

Have been using direct at&t tv on fiber ( if this helps) on Sony tv in family room. Now want to use it on new Sony in bedroom (MBR). Do I add wiring or is there a box for adding it? Who do I call for fees and control ( if necessary)? Can this be done by a user or is tech needed? Than

Question

Closed

Serena Williams

Direct tv I was watching the Serena commercial and I just realized that I’ve NEVER seen poc in their commercials. Good for Serena but can we cancel direct tv because its 2021 and you could have the decency to not be pathetic money eaters.

Question

Accepted Solution

Connect external HD

Is it possible to connect an external HD to the Directv Stream box for the purpose of increasing recorded shows capacity?

Question

Bill is doubled since June

Why is my bill doubled? What is available to go back to my June fees?

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

Can't skip commercials on pre-recorded programs.

I recently switched from DISH to Directv Streaming. On DISH, I can skip ahead if I have recorded the program (not watching it live).  Apparently this is not the case with Directv Streaming?  I am VERY unhappy if this is the case.  Or is there a problem with the controller or settings

Question

Can't sign in to direct tv stream on television. Works on other devices but not televisions.

Can not sign in to direct tv streaming on Hisense televisions. Called technical support they said it could be the boxes.  Tried signing on a Roku and it still would not let me sign in to the service.  Can get streaming on phone and laptops.  Does anyone know why I am unable to sign i

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

Closed

Can't sign in to direct tv stream on television. Works on other devices but not televisions.

Can not sign in to Direct TV Streaming on television. The app works on computer and phone but not on tv.  Talked to the tech support and they thought it was the boxes but it is not.  Tried to sign on using roku and it can't.  Are account is not recognized and no one seems to know wha

Question

How to edit what Cloud DVR will record

I would like to see and manage all the shows I have setup to record with my Directv Stream DVR. All items that I have requested to record series, not just the ones I have already recorded or to be recorded in the next couple weeks.

Question

cannot scroll from Z to A

I used to be able to scroll directly from the end of my channel list (Z) to the start (A). Now I have to scroll up all the way back to the top of the list. I’ve seen others with this issue, but no response has worked. Using fire stick, cleared cache, still didn’t help.

Question

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.