Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (3.1K)

Activity
CODE: 0018 - Apple TV, CANNOT GAIN ACCESS TO DIRECTV STREAM APP

I’ve gained access on my iphone and ipad but not Apple TV 4K. I’ve attempted deleting the app from Apple TV and rebooting, nothing works to gain access, I only receive the message “ This app is designed for the DIRECTV stream service. Your DIRECTV service includes the best of live and on-demand avai

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

Can the app be used overseas?

I have Directv Stream on my phone and 2 tvs...I have Cox internet...my neighbor shares my spp...can the same app be on a phone which I s overseas? If not my service, can the app be on a phone in another country?

Question

• Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Home Location with Starlink

It is my understanding that Starlink does not set a static IP address. Now, when trying to stream in multiple rooms I am getting an error on DirecTv stream that there are too many devices connected outside of the home location.  All of my devices are connected to the Starlink router. 

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

My Library

"My Library" is not showing. After signing up for Directv and adding the channel via my Roku device, noticed it does not show.  When open Directv have listings on left side starting with All then Recent etc but do not have My Library (It does show on my Android phone app however). I'm able to

Question

Roku vs DirectTV box

What is the difference in using the DirectTV box or a Roku box? Different channels available? How to find out channels supported?

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Setup & Equipment

DTV streaming device

I am on my third streaming box and everyone has blown out the modem in a few days. It works great for a few days, and then no network connection and the front keeps blinking red.  Seeing as how this is the third one in a row, I must assume there is something on my end that is causing it. 

Question

Unable to Download DirecTV Stream to Samsung The Frame TV

I have a brand new Samsung The Frame TV. I can locate the DirecTV Stream app, but when I download it, the user name / password prompt defaults to a DirecTV log in (instead of STREAM).  Of course my credentials don't work with normal DirecTv.   How can I get DirecTV STREAM on my Sa

Question

Closed

siri 4k remote fast forward not working correctly

With my new apple tv with the new Siri remote, on apple tv, netflix, amazon prime, the fast forward method works great. You pause the show, put your thumb next to the wheel on the remote, and an wheel icon appears.  You can then scrub around the wheel on the remote for precise forward and back

Question

Time Zone feeds on DIRECTV Stream

Looks like the time zone feeds for the channels on DIRECTV Stream are pretty messed up for people living in Western United States. Those with DIRECTV Stream will only get the Eastern Time Zone feeds of the channels, no matter where they live. Unfortunately, those in Western United States are miss

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

NBC constantly says there is a problem with this channel

Constantly happens. I will move to another channel it is working fine. I switch back to NBC and it still has the messages. Been having this issue for months. I can handle it in the mornings but it’s all the time now

Question

Direct TV Stream- missing TV function

Direct TV Stream: I have the remote programmed for my insignia TV.  The on/off, volume, and channel buttons function work but the input button doesn’t.  Is there a way to get the input button to work?

Question

Be careful with 3rd parties at Costco / Scam!

Got approached by a Directtv 3rd party seller at Costco, offering me what seemed to be a good deal exclusively for Costco Members to switch from Xfinity if we signed up for their Choice package. I told her the only way I would switch was if she could offer 1) fiber and fastest internet 2) nfl sunda

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

1 Streaming Device, 2 TV's

I have only one device, am I only able to watch the tv it's hooked up to, or can I watch the tv in my bedroom using that device, or do I have to order another device for the tv in the bedroom?

Question

Accepted Solution

Outage on Sunday ticket Sept 18 2022

Not able to view the Sunday games for 2 weeks. How do I get a refund? Dmullen@cox.net

Question

NFL Sunday Ticket phone number doesn't work, messaging service won't respond

My NFL Sunday Ticket streaming service stopped working in the middle of the early games today. I tried calling the number listed on DirecTV's website, 888-778-8806, but no matter which option I choose, it goes to an answering service that says "Thank you for calling AT&T. Our offices are current

Question

NFL Sunday Ticket

It is not working. Can someone please help. ”Sorry about the interruption. We’re addressing the problem ASAP”. Is the message I’m looking at for the last 30 min. Very frustrating and not what I was expecting for my first day of use.  

Question

We're having trouble playing this video...

Why am I getting this error message? It keeps interrupting my game and it's getting very frustrating.

Question

NFL Sunday Ticket Options

I have used the streaming Sunday Ticket while a college student. I recently graduated and am now renting a room in a private residence. The people I am renting from, have Cox and I am not able to get my own service. Is there a way that I can get the streaming service again? I can’t seem to find any

Question

Can I watch on 8 separate tv’s at the same time?

I have a man barn that has 8 tv’s, each with a dedicated directv receiver. If I switched to directv stream could I watch 8 different shows (big football fan :) ) at the same time?  Most weekends we watch multiple college football games and NFL games.  We will also have soccer, baseball or

Question

NFL access

I’ve been with DIRECTV for years… within the last few years, we switched to DIRECTV stream due to my husband being active duty military and us moving from place to place without access to put up a dish. However since moving to DIRECTV stream, we have not had access to the NFL net work with our subsc

Question

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.