Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (3.1K)

Activity
NFL access

I’ve been with DIRECTV for years… within the last few years, we switched to DIRECTV stream due to my husband being active duty military and us moving from place to place without access to put up a dish. However since moving to DIRECTV stream, we have not had access to the NFL net work with our subsc

Question

• Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Sunday ticket streaming service

I would like to stream the Sunday ticket

Question

Network heavily congested

Nightly while I'm trying to playback a recorded show....   The spinning wheel of death...    The network is heavily congested, (Edited per community guidelines) ... Oh I can go watch the program from the seasons list. But then I gotta watch, every (Edited per community guidelines) co

Question

Accepted Solution

Channel Change

Every night at 8:20 pm my TV switches from the channel we’re watching to Netflix or Prime. We have the Direct TV Entertaiment Package.

Question

par remote to TV

holding down the fast forward and reverse does not par

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Setup & Equipment

Is Direct TV Streaming worth switching from Direct TV?

We have Direct TV and it's getting a little costly. Is the Streaming option worth it or is there a lot of problems using it? Is it easy to use for an 83 yr old? What should I be aware of?

Question

Cannot record

Signed up last month and cannot record. Check ip zip matched home zip, turned off and on

Question

Bookmark

To bookmark a DAILY show (e.g. Kelly Clarkson Show), do I have to bookmark each day separately?

Question

Accepted Solution

Jumping at bottom of screen on recorded programs

Very irritating when watching recorded shows when the bottom part keeps jumping in a banner which is black and then changes to some info on another program channel  we have direct tv streaming  how to stop???

Question

Individual Profiles?!?

How can I create individual profiles for my household? If it’s not available yet, WHEN will it be? Individual Profiles are very important otherwise everything just becomes very congested and hard for everyone to navigate through to find their own saved items such as; guide favorites, bookmarks, re

Question

Watching New York Locals in Connecticut

I have direct tv stream, called and asked them how I could watch New York Channels in CT. They told me to change my zip code and it should work, but when I try it says that it’s already using my billing zip. Any ideas how I can do it?

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

ONE SOLUTION TO THE DIRECTV STREAM REMOTE CONTROL VOLUME PROBLEM!!

Since subscribing to Directv Stream a few months ago, I have experienced intermittent episodes when the volume and mute functions stop working while everything else continues to work flawlessly. I have spent several hours with DTV Stream technicians using their "remote viewing" in an attempt to cor

Question

Directv stream remote has no volume control. Tried the remote programming twice with no success.

has no volume control. Tried the remote programming twice with no success. Or maybe 3 or 4 times.

Question

Fox Nation now on DTV stream

Fox nation now showing in the on demand section of DTV stream.

Question

HDR - option says HDR not supported on Phillips 4K TV

Two things are going on here 1. DirectTV Stream channels are all of sudden dark however when I switch over to the apps the tv shows its normal resolution 2. Also I checked the HDR settings to turn it off and back on. I set the HDR to off the box restarted however when I attempted to set it back

Question

No Internet Connection

My TV keeps going out with the message, “No Internet Connection.” It returns to normal when I shut it off, and then turn it back on.  How do I correct this situation?

Question

Sound on different channels

My question is, Why is the sound in one channel louder than others? And also, is there a solution to this problem.

Question

Accepted Solution

IR Sensor Location on C71RW-400 Box?

Trying to place an IR emitter on the C71RW-400 box. Hoping someone could post a picture with location or a link to pictures or a detailed description of where it is at.   Thank you

Question

Local stations pixelate

Need help, we are in 93306 zip and the local stations only are pixelating, this started 2 weeks ago. So far I have unplugged from power, ethernet, hdmi and reconnected, also did a restart in the settings. The ethernet is running at 300+ mbs on AT&T internet. Thank you for any solutions.

Question

NFL Ticket with Stream

I am a directv customer and we are in FL for the winter and will be using the Stream service. I purchased the Sunday ticket and will I be able to utilize my subscription on Stream? Please advise. Thanks.

Question

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.