Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (3.1K)

Activity

Accepted Solution

No CW

When will directv streaming add the CW to my lineup?  I had it with Direct satellite  I am in the Huntsville Al DMA

Question

• Watching DIRECTV STREAM

getting directv stream app on my lg smart tv

i`m connected to a LAN where my Directv box is also connected. Why cant I see Directv Stream in my apps options?

Question

i have 3 TV's in my home connected to my home network and two kids off at school using it there. when i try and log in on my phone or ipad i am told my user and/or password are wrong. i know they are right. i called direct and they couldn't understand either, said i should try and change the passwor

Question

Closed

Too many devices streaming

I have 2 devices streaming and can’t add a 3rd. I haven’t had this issue before

Question

I have 4 Stream boxes but can olny use 2 at home location

Following DTV Stream's directions, I set my location to my cabin when I visit. I now can't set my location back to home, so I can use all of my devices.  They say I'm limited to 2 devices away from home.  I tell them I'm here at home.  They tell me I can't set my location back to hom

Question

Purchasing movies or entire seasons of tv shows?

New Direct TV Stream user here. I don’t have Direct TV cable..just the stream. Anyway, I was curious if I have the ability to purchase movies or entire seasons of tv shows to permanently add to my library? If so, where’s the link to do that? Thank you!

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

Does DirecTV Stream have 5.1 surround sound and 60FPS? What about 1080p and 4K channels?

I've been a DirecTV Stream customer since it was AT&T TV. I'm wondering if it has these features? Thanks

Question

Jutter / Frame Rate issue.

Just got DirecTV Stream and am having an issue. When ever I use the DTV Stream Box and tune to a channel, say ESPN, or MLB or Fox News, if there are any graphics scrolling across the bottom of the screen, they are juddering, after about 10-11 seconds, it clears up, the scroll is nice and smooth and

Question

Lips and voice out of sync onFire Stick

I just recently signed up for your service and it’s annoying that peoples lips and voice are out of syncs. I’m using a fire stick. Any suggestions? 

Question

Accepted Solution

My family has two houses. Can we stream in both locations on the same account?

We have two houses about an hour apart. I'm spending most (but not all) of my time in one house as I fix it up into a vacation home. She and the kid are still (mostly) living in our other house. We have Roku devices on all of our TVs.  The Xfinity app will only work at our old house/old in

Question

Recording only the latest episode of a Series

Hello, Here is my issue, I want to record Pardon the Interruption everyday on ESPN at 4:30 Central time only. This show is repeated several times during the day but I only want the new episode. What happens in when I look in the list, It shows many recording of all the episodes over the day, but n

Question

Accepted Solution

Showing new vs. reruns on the guide

We recently switched from Spectrum to Direct TV streaming. So far so good.  However, on the guide there is no indication of whether a show is a new show or whether it is a rerun.  With all the new fall shows about to debut, how can I tell which show is actually a new show or a repeat?

Question

Sony Bravia XBR - no app in goggle play story

Migrated from my DIRECTV sat to DIRECTVstream today. Surprised to find NO app in the google store....whats with that? It's possible to cast from your phone to the SONY TV, but that is very inconvenient.  The image does not always scale to full screen. Think twice about DIRECTV stream if

Question

Solutions for deleting programs in Continue Watching section?

Is there a solution yet to delete shows that appears in the Continue Watching section on DirecTVstream. Even watching them to the end no longer deletes show but rolls into the next in the episode.  DirecTVstream nees to do better

Question

Home locAtion not connected

Every time we lose power, we lose home network connection. I have reset home location even though we have never moved! I have tried logging out completely and logging back in multiple times and it still tells me not connected to home location. I think this is (Edited per community guidelines)!!! We

Question

remote control typeface is too small and too dark

The remote for the directv stream must have been designed by a young person with perfect vision. The numbers and letters are WAY too small and dark (grey on black...really?) for seniors with reduced vision perception, especially in a darkened room, ya know, like when you watch TV! Please te

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Setup & Equipment

Official Solution

Pinned

Loading Issues on Roku? Help Us Investigate!

Having to uninstall and reinstall the DIRECTV app on your Roku device(s) because of recent loading issues? We want to talk to you. Please post a "Yes" response and we'll send you a Direct Message to get details. Thank you for helping us investigate!

Question

Direct TV keeps rejecting payment

My wife updated her card payment with AT&T and Direct TV. No problem with AT&T  According to our bank direct tv took the payment each time and sent it right back. This has happen 4 times. We have called 4 Times they don't know what to do. Our bank tell us the card is good. On 05-13-22

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

DirecTV stream rewind

Are you able to rewind a show that shows the curly q similar to that that is on DirecTV satellite on DirecTV stream?

Question

why does AT&T insist a tech come out to install my 2 directv stream boxes i ordered?

subject! says it all

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Setup & Equipment

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.