Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (758)

Activity

Accepted Solution

What is the USB connector on the back of the Directv Stream box for?

What is the USB connector on the back of the Directv Stream box for? I believe the Ethernet connector is odd, since it's for streaming, but the usb? If it cannot be used to  hook up an external hard drive to save programs, then what is it for? Anyone?

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Setup & Equipment

Number of concurrent streams outside your household

I was informed by a Customer Service Rep that I would be able to have 3 concurrent streams outside my household while still able to stream inside my household. I tested this and it is not accurate.  The 3rd stream was unable to connect because it said that there were already 2 streams connecte

Question

• Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Apple TV Video Player function

Please implement the Apple TV Video Player function in your App. Currently when fast forwarding or reversing in a recorded or on demand video you have no indication of where to start or stop. Implementing this function would allow you to view exactly where you are while scrolling linearly through th

Question

amazon fire tablets

when will directv stream support amazon fire tablets?

Question

Closed

I've used most of the streaming services and have some questions about DirectTV stream.

Want to see if I'm missing something on some of these things or if they could be addressed as they are quite simple and exist on nearly all other streaming platforms. So far I'm pleased with this service and am moving from Hulu as I travel around the US quite a bit and it's EXTREMELY irritating tha

Question

watch regional sports remotely

If I watch regional sports from another city, will I see broadcasts from my home city or the city I am visiting?

Question

Persistent Audio Sync Issues (Roku / DIRECTV STREAM)

Everything I try to watch on DIRECTV STREAM for Roku has an audio / video sync issue where the video lags at least 3s behind the audio. Often the delay is much worse. ”Everything” is not an exaggeration. This issue occurred with NBC, ABC, Fox, CBS, HBO, ESPN, Paramount, MTV, BabyTV, NBC

Question

DirectTV Stream on 4k Fire TV Stick is not recognized by Amazon Stick as a Live TV Source.

Amazon Fire TV Sticks have their own Live Guide and Live Button on their 4k Devices (Original and Max). It recognized Hulu Live and Youtube Live - but does not recognize DT Stream as a source for live TV and therefore you cannot use the built in Amazon Live TV shortcuts.  It won't see it to sy

Question

Accepted Solution

External hard drive

Hello first time posting. Is it possible to add an external HDD to my DirecTV stream DVR?  Everything I find online says eSATA, but that's on the non streaming service.  My box only has one available USB slot on the back.  Sorry, not a tech wiz, just think the amount of free storage

Question

Accepted Solution

Closed caption

When closed captioning goes to 2 lines, the 2nd line has an annoying bright pink background and is not readable. I watch DIRECTV stream on a Roku

Question

AMC+ App and Subscription

Does anyone know of a way to integrate a current AMC+ subscription into a Directv subscription without having to pay for the service through Directv?

Question

Steaming with chromecast

I have the direct tv app, the direct tv streaming app. When I log into the streaming app to stream with my chromecast device to my tv from my s8 phone it kicks me to the direct tv app where there is no way to connect to the chromecast device. Why is this or what am I doing wrong

Question

How can I get DIRECTV to stream on my iPhone app?

How can I get DIRECTV to stream on my iPhone app?

Question

Account registration

I signed up for tv in store and and never registered the account. Will I still be billed when the BRE period is over? Or because I’ve never registered the account will it not trigger a charge?

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

Bought a streaming box on eBay and cannot log out!

I bought an osprey on eBay and on one of them I cannot log out of someone else’s account! Tried resetting…and it’s still logged in.  Are they locked to an account or something?  Any thing I can do to fix this!? TIA

Question

care code 601 - direct tv stream

Direct TV Stream. At login, "something went wrong. Try again later. Care code: 601"

Question

Streaming from an iPhone 12 plus

Can I stream form my iPhone 12plus to an LG TV OLED55C7P?

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why does DIRECTV STREAM force commercials?

It appears DIRECTV has jumped on the streaming bandwagon for forcing commercials even though they are charging for the service. I understand 100% if I am watching a local broadcast (streamed) for free, but I cannot understand why when I pay for the service.   Do I possibly have something set w

Question

Directv Stream app on Roku gives Care Code: 205.4

I used my DTV-ATT account login ID & Password but get the care code message. Will not log me in

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

Accepted Solution

Cloud DVR

If you choose to record a LIVE show (CMA's for example) and the show is scheduled from 8pm- 11pm .. with the potential to go over a few minutes, the Recording SHOULD finish the show being recorded. Instead, the recording STOPS with less than a minute left. So the last award being given, what you hav

Question

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.