Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (758)

Activity
Mouths are not in sync with audio

When I am using my DIRECT TV box and open Netflix I will be watching for 15/20min and next thing I know the mouths are out of sync with the audio and I CANNOT STAND IT. This is unacceptable. And I know 100% it's the DIRECT TV Stream box because when I just use my fire stick instead of this BUNK

Question

• Watching DIRECTV STREAM

how to download directv stream to macbook ?

Is there a link for an apple macbook to download directv?

Question

Directv Remote Having issues with equipment and programming universal remote

My DirecTV remote will not turn on my Vizio 2.0 sound bar. I have purchased several programmable remotes to try to correct the situation - BroadLink and SofaBaton.  Unfortunately, DirecTV is not a choice of remotes to select from.  Also, when you try to use the "learn" function - the IR s

Question

Did the Directv Stream channel guide just change last night?

I'm using a Smart TV with an Amazon Firestick and everything was fine until last night. When using the channel Guide,  we used to scroll from the "A" channels backward to view the "V" and "T" channels or when at the bottom of the alphabet, we were able to keep scrolling further down so the "A"

Question

Recording a Show Already In-Progress

How do I record a program that is already in-progress?

Question

When will Roku Streaming Stick 4k be supported?

Model 3280r

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Setup & Equipment

Directv Stream Device

If I order the Directv Stream Device for $5.00 per month for 24 months do I then own it?

Question

closed caption on recorded tv show

closed caption works on past episodes of CBS in the library. But it quit working on recorded shows on Nov 8.

Question

AT&T TV Now is now DirecTV Stream can I add unlimited cloud DVR & a movie pack channel

am I able to add unlimited cloud DVR and movie pack channel to my current package that I have now or does this change the current package that I currently have. I don't want to do anything to jeopardize my standing with my current package.  

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

Att login loop-Directv Stream

I cannot login to the stream app on my TCL Roku tv. It’s a newly activated TV so a fresh install of the app. I login, the stream logo shows for 3 seconds then back to the login screen. Tech support has been unable to help. Any work around? I would like to enjoy myself new TV. I signed up through ATT

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

Guide is always wrong

Literally only pay for this streaming service for Nashville Predators games. My guide says I have them. But Everytime when I turn to the game you have something else playing. So why is the guide always wrong on certain channels for live sports?

Question

Directv Stream recordings

I have a smart samsung tv and use the Directv Streaming App. I have an issue with watching recordings. When I go to my library of recordings and click on one to see, I see the opening screen shot then just a black screen. I posted this earlier and was told to uninstall the app and then reinstall. I

Question

LG TV and direct streaming

are these tvs compatible with streaming?

Question

Amazon Fire Stick Guide no longer starts at current channel

The Fire Stick Guide no longer starts at the current channel and instead starts at the beginning. This happened as soon as the app changed from AT&T TV to DirecTV Stream.  It has been reported by other users on this forum and on Reddit.  This is an Amazon Fire TV issue as the guide wo

Question

Accepted Solution

By any other name?

I have a Google Home Nest device in my living room mere inches from my TV With the Directv Stream I was told the remote operates with Google Assistant Will talking to one conflict with the other? Should I / can I rename the Assisant?

Question

ION TV

Why isn't ION Tv available on Directv Stream, it was on DirectV

Question

Can’t sign in to new directv stream account but keep getting error code 0018

Just signed up for directv stream and keep getting error code 0018 even though my credentials are correct.

Question

Can't sign in to AT&T TV to set up account

I click on ok button, pop up screen says "we're signing you in", then goes right back to please sign in. Please try again using your account user ID and password. Again I hit "ok"--- again it goes right back to says "we're signing you in". Gives me no opportunity to sign in manually.  Signed i

Question

M1 macbook pro bug with HDMI & at&t tv stream.

When you try to connect an M1 macbook pro to a TV via HDMI, the videos that are saved in the DVR will play very fast, fast forwarded. This doesn't happen with live TV or with any other apps. Does anyone else has this issue?

Question

Managing devices

How can I delete a device I no longer have

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.