Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (3.1K)

Activity
Directv stream

I was told that as I own the AT&T Direct TV Stream DVR I could continue using it for other applications. But I can't sign-in.

Question

• Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can i DIRECTV Stream from home and another location?

Hi, My child recently moved away from college, we currently have Hulu Live and found that she cannot access live or recorded shows in her dorm (she is about 1 hour away from us). Does Directv Stream have the ability to log in both at home and in her dorm through her Roku device and access Live and

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

Closed

Direct tv stream help

I am having connection issues again. You guys reset something on your end and my tv started working again. I have starlink internet and this is second time I am having an issue

Question

Streaming Multiple TVs

I have three bedroom TVs and a Livingroom TV. Tried to stream a third TV and it said I could only stream 2 TVs outside my home. I'm in my home so my family can only watch 2 TVs at the same time?

Question

Roku issue with DTV stream

Will not load, even after reinstalling app and doing both dtv and roku updates

Question

Heroes and Idols Channel schedule discrepancy.

H&I is advertising that the Day Shift lineup on Monday afternoon would be Nash Bridges, but I am only seeing Police Story. My location is in Illinois near St. Louis MO. Is there some reason why we are seeing Police Story instead of Nash Bridges?

Question

How to add a favorite team?

When I turned on my Direct TV Stream box yesterday there was a message about being able to add favorite teams to have games automatically record, but I can't find that option anywhere in the menu on the streaming box or using Direct TV Stream on my computer.

Question

Why cant you set a recording for xtra time?

For many years now, on Xfinity cable (formerly comcast) when you select to record a televised event, e.g., a football game, political event, academy awards show, etc., you could always select to record xtra time, i.e., continue recording on the same channel for 15min, 30min, 1 hr, or more. This is V

Question

Problem with Acorn subscription on Prime Video app on DirectTV streaming box

I have one of the Direct TV streaming boxes for my new stream account. Also have a Prime Video account. And subscriptions there to both BritBox and Acorn. When using the Prime Video app on the streaming box, I can view video from BritBox, it recognizes my subscription. But it says I do NOT have subs

Question

DVR-how to view series setups

When I first got Direct Stream I set up all my favorite series to auto record as the new seasons begin. I don't see them under the My Library/Upcoming recordings.....is there somewhere else I should be looking?  I searched a couple of them and they show that are set to record.  Could use

Question

Easiest Way to Skip Commercials

Do you think DirecTV will ever create an autoskip feature to automatically skip commercials (like TiVo offers)? What's the easiest way you've guys have found to skip commercials? Just hit the forward button and go by 30 seconds at a time?  That seems like the only option so far.  Maybe

Question

NFLSUNDAYTICKET account created, but can't login

Website says can't find email, I tried to recover userid and nothing, tried resetting password and nothing, it is acting like it  the account wasn't created.

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

cancel subscription

I am trying to cancel my subscription but the button "cancel" does not work...What shall I do?

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

Error code 018

Have gotten this message numerous times when logging in. Stream works on phone and ipad but not firestick tv. Have cleared cache and data several times as well as restarted device numerous times and even reinstalled rhe app twice. Dont know what else is beeded to get it finally to work on the tv. Pl

Question

Channel missing from Diectv Stream

.I was setting up a universal remote to be used with a firestick on a LG smart TV. For some reason I was asked if I want to make a channel a quick tune channel and I said yes, Since that time the channel is missing on my channel guide. I have tried resetting and logging off my account and the channe

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Setup & Equipment

starz western

We added Starz but we don't have Encore Western. What package do we need to get it?

Question

Free trial

I thought there was a free trial of the NFL Sunday Ticket this weekend. I am having no luck accessing any of the games listed. I would appreciate anyone that could offer any advice. Thank you!!

Question

DTV Stream on devices

I was told that when I gave up my satellite service with DTV after 25+ years and switched to TV stream that I can have up to 20concurrent devices. Every time I use more than 2-3 I receive a message that I have too many devices using TV Stream. WHY??? If this is a bait and switch marketing ploy I wi

Question

WHEN IS MY 1ST PAYMENT DUE?

I PLAN TO SIGN UP FOR  CHIOCE PLAN ON SEPT.15 SO WHEN WOULD MY 1ST PAYMENT BE DUE? CAN I PAY WITH 1 credit card for 2 osprey boxes then use a debit card to pay the monthly bill.?

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

"Blackout Auto Forwarding"

My Dtv Stream box updated it's software last night to 30.0.6.51 and there is an option in settings--preference to turn on/off "blackout auto forwarding" Anyone know what that is? Screenshot: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZjYk9QNUDdi8JDgCRUMkpF00cxeKdM3-/view?usp=sharing

Question

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.