Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (186)

Activity
Tastemade channel commercial breaks

I’ve recently started watching the Tastemade channel and am intrigued by some of the recipes that are made in the “commercial breaks”. I’m wondering if anyone can tell me where to find the actual recipes for items made-I don’t always know what exactly they are using or what the dish would be called.

Question

• Community lounge

Just recently signed up for Dtv Stream. No HBO MAX channel when routing thru Roku Dtv stream app.

I have a Dtv streaming box and I noticed I have Hbomax on channel 190 and 500. However, Hbomax doesn't show up when routing to Dtv streaming app thru my roku box.   No Hbomax channel on my iphone 13 Dtv app either.  

Question

• Community lounge

771 on a legacy system in Phoenix

Experienced legacy user with 4LNB system and dropouts from the 103ca/cb. In process of refurbing RG6 wiring.  But 103 not coming back easily.  How to fix?

Question

• Community lounge

stop answers

I have heard enough answers How do I stop them?

Question

• Community lounge

Can’t access local channels on DIRECTV app

When I log in to the DIRECTV app the channels start at 202. Why can’t I access the lower channels?

Question

• Community lounge

AT&T UVerse Deals, do they exist????

As a UVerse customer, we do not want to change to direct TV or the new fiber service. Unfortunately AT&T keeps raising the price on UVerse and no longer offer deals.  It seems that AT&T is trying to price the Uverse service so high that we customers are forced to change to services tha

Question

• Community lounge

TNT app keeps bringing back to the activate screen when I sign into DIRECTV

Why can’t I sign into tnt app it keeps taking me to the verification screen after i sign into DIRECTV/ATT it just keeps taking me around in circles

Question

• Community lounge

CBS Prime Time Segue Problem

I have noticed an annoying problem when watching CBS network prime time programs on Directv here in the Albuquerque area. When watching any CBS network prime time program, I see the segue (transition) from the end of a scene to commercial interrupted by black screen/no audio for about 3 to 5 sec

Question

• Community lounge

My direct phone app does not work and I can’t watch or open any shows

When trying to open the down loaded app on my phone to view a show, I get a pop up that says, “can not open the contents, please try again later”. I called ATT, and was transferred several times, and no one was able to get this fixed. I was able a few months ago to open and view shows without any

Question

• Community lounge

Closed

(Edited per community guidelines) divisiveness in advertising

I’m totally appalled at a recent Direct TV ad portraying Serena Williams ( dressed in all black) playing tennis against a group of white women (dressed in all white). I see the embedded subliminal message you are trying to send to your viewers that blacks should rise up to defeat whites. This racist

Question

• Community lounge

Haters in Indy: Like Basketball Blue Bloods Duke, Dominant Gonzaga Not Everyone’s Favorite

A throng of West Virginia students hooted and hollered down a busy downtown Indianapolis street during the opening weekend of the NCAA Tournament, beer cans in hand. In the aftermath of the Mountaineers' second-round loss to Syracuse, some wore frowns as they entered a nearby hotel, passing a cou

Question

• Sports

My home network speed is dropped when Genie HR54 box is connected to the network

I have 100Mb/s in my home network. Once I connect Genie box trough DECA or wifi the speed drops to a third. If I disconnect and reset the router then the speed gets back to normal. Is this normal or is there a way to avoid this? I understand the internet connection is only to get VOD or apps. And

Question

• Community lounge

Closed

Hd

Hi. Can I increase to HD like on uverse

Question

• Community lounge

Stop Follow

How do I disable "following" a message?

Question

• Community lounge

Glitch during nfl games

Are others seeing glitches or brief pauses during nfl game broadcasting

Question

• Community lounge

Closed

Fox News

How can I get Fox News off my streaming. I do not want to give money to KKK or Proud boys to make money for their killing.  Can I just have their Network off my streaming?  Thank you!  Connie McMillan

Question

• Community lounge

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

TV running complete startup every time I turn it on.

Installed a new TV. Now every time I turn it on it has to run a complete setup.  Also if the main tv is turned off, I get no signal in bedroom.  This all started after setting up new TV.  

Question

• Community lounge

DirectTV Service Interruptions

(13) times this afternnon, my DirectTV service was interrupted. The programming cut out and went back to the home screen...13 times. I called them, and they had no explanation . ( Of course, they have an explanation. They just don't want to tell me that their system is garbage). DirectTV is a major

Question

• Community lounge

I would like to identify the pictures that are sequenced thru when I pause a program that I am watching

When I am watching a program (either recorded or live) and pause the program, a number of natural landscape scenes begin sequencing thru. I am interested knowing the location of one of the winter scenes that is of a brook with ice covered rocks and a shoreline of hemlock trees.  

Question

• Community lounge

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

What to Watch On Halloween

When it comes to Halloween, there is quite the embarrassment of TV and movie riches, and it can be incredibly daunting to figure out what to watch and when. Never fear (well, in this case, definitely fear) - DIRECTV is here to help.   We sat around for hours and hours, moments away from zombificatio

Question

• TV shows

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.