Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (186)

Activity
changing my cable plan

want to remove all extra channels on my account accept for NFL football and Nascar racing

Question

• Community lounge

Hi everyone

Nice to meet you all!

Question

• Community lounge

Closed

Welcome to the new DIRECTV community!

Welcome to the new DIRECTV community! If you already have an account on the AT&T Community Forums you can use the same account to sign into the new DIRECTV forum as well, and you can switch between AT&T and DIRECTV forums quickly and easily by using the links on the home page.If you do not h

Question

• Community lounge

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Customers Now Get Stadia Pro On Us!

For years, AT&T has backed some of the best organizations and athletes in gaming and esports, and events around the world - now we're putting the AT&T gaming experience at the fingertips of gamers everywhere.We’re teaming with Google to give our wireless and fiber customers a 6-month s

Question

• Sports

Who do you think is most likely to win an Oscar?

The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences will host the 91st Academy Awards on Feburary 24th. Who do you think is most likely to win an Oscar?

Question

• Movies

THE OLYMPICS ARE FINALLY COMING: HERE’S YOUR GUIDE TO TOKYO

The Summer Olympics are finally happening; the event that brings athletes from all walks of life to represent their countries on the world's stage. And sure, it arrives a full YEAR LATER THAN EXPECTED, but the coronavirus threw the whole world for a loop this past year. So, while everyone is gettin

Question

• Sports

How Disney’s ‘Hamilton’ movie might change the film and theater industries

Disney is bringing moviegoers to the room where it happened. Specifically, to the Richard Rodgers Theatre in New York City for a performance of "Hamilton" with the original Broadway cast.The show's producers announced Monday that Lin-Manuel Miranda's musical juggernaut will be released in movie thea

Question

• Movies

Queen Bees: a movie about cliques, flirting, friends, and pranks in the age of retirement.

While her house undergoes repairs, fiercely independent senior Helen (Academy Award®-winner Ellen Burstyn) moves into a nearby retirement community ― just temporarily. Once behind the doors of Pine Grove Senior Community, she encounters lusty widows, cutthroat bridge tournaments, and a hotbed of bul

Question

• Movies

Favourite hidden gem TV series on Netflix?

What TV show do I need to see? Try and steer away from the standout shows like Breaking Bad, as I'll likely have seen them. It has to be on Netflix, but I'll allow recommendations for prime as well. Made a similar post a while back about movies, and got a ridiculous amount of success with recommenda

Question

• Movies

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Is it possible to get an autographed picture of AT&T's Lilly ?

My little brother has a HUGE CRUSH on Lilly. His birthday is coming up soon. Is there any way possible to get a autographed picture of the actress that plays Lilly?

Question

• TV shows

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Investment in Sports

I have developed a new sport which has huge scope and if marketed properly may become global phenomenon on par with Soccer. How can I discuss this with AT&T sports management on this.

Question

• Sports

Birds of Prey

Where can I find the song collection for the Birds of Prey movie? Can you give me the address?

Question

• Movies

Why ‘His Dark Materials’ Mrs. Coulter is The Most Interesting Villain on TV

When the cast and creators of "His Dark Materials" appeared in a panel for the 2019 summer Television Critics Association press tour, star Dafne Keen said there is a moment in Philip Pullman's series where Ma Costa (Anne-Marie Duff) says to Lyra, "You're not water, you're marsh fire," which Keen sai

Question

• TV shows

The Ultimate Back-to-School Teacher Showdown: Round Three

We are officially a couple of months into the 2020–2021 school year now. As teachers are doubling down in a time when the format of teaching has potentially been forever altered in the face of COVID-19, we've expanded our celebration and support to their fictional counterparts. What started as 2

Question

• Movies

The Spanish Princess is Perfect for Fans of The Other Boleyn Girl

When it comes to King Henry VIII’s infamous six wives, Anne Boleyn usually gets all the attention. Not only is her whirlwind royal romance filled with flirtatious intrigue, it also singlehandedly changed the course of British history, as seen in the 2008 Natalie Portman film "The Other Boleyn Girl".

Question

• TV shows

‘No Time To Die’ Trailer Teases Big Surprises And Maximum Carnage

The new trailer for No Time to Die offers an old-school supervillain plot and plenty of unspoiled plot twists for Daniel Craig’s fifth and final James Bond movie. As promised on Tuesday, we’ve got a new action-packed trailer for No Time to Die, arriving just in time for the domestic launch of Ch

Question

• Movies

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

The Last Dance

Question

• Sports

Kobe Bryant moments ....

Kobe Bryant enjoyed one of the greatest careers in NBA history and became one of the game’s most popular players as the face of the Lakers. He was the league MVP in 2008 and a two-time NBA scoring champion, and earned 15 All-NBA selections.NBA.com is offering a collection of the most iconic and memo

Question

• Sports

Oscars 2020: The Full List of Nominations

Hollywood was up early Jan. 13. The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences announced its nominations in 24 categories that morning for the 92nd Academy Awards. This year’s host-less Oscars will air Sunday, Feb. 9, on ABC, marking the second consecutive year the network has decided to proceed fo

Question

• Movies

‘The Outsider’: Go Inside HBO’s Terrifying New Series

The Outsider is HBO's newest drama series. It debuted Sunday, Jan. 12, with back-to-back episodes, and will run single episodes on subsequent Sunday nights until March 8. The Outsider is based on the 2018 Stephen King novel of the same name and stars Ben Mendelsohn, Cynthia Erivo, and Jason Bateman

Question

• TV shows

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.