Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (319)

Activity

Accepted Solution

Deleting shows from Continue Watching list Roku remote

I have shows on my Continue Watching list that I have no intention pf watching and I want to eliminate them . I do not see a way of doing so.  Is there a method that I am not aware of?

Question

• Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Accepted Solution

DIRECTV Stream Home Network Issue

I live in the Easton, KS (66020) area, out in the country. I have DIRECTV Stream with my own home network. There is nothing else around me that has another IP address that could get confused with the one my home network is established with. My DIRECTV Stream home network is established using the IP

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Streaming Device Limits

Hello! Just looking for some clarification on the 3 outside of the home devices streaming limit. 1.) If I login to a network’s personal app using a device outside of my home (for example the Game Show Network’s app…not the DirectTV Stream app), does this count as one of my devices? And 2.) Does

Question

Accepted Solution

Questions about number of streaming on Out-of-home devices

Per DTV stream FAQ Watch on the go A maximum of 3 streaming devices can be accessed out of home. (3 devices)Keep in mind: Only 2 streaming devices connected to a TV can be accessed out of the home. ex: 1 DIRECTV STREAM device and 1 Firestick. (2 TV-devices) 1. PC or laptop, any OS (Wins/Ma

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Directv Streaming Remote volume

How do I set the Directv Streaming remote volume control to my TV?

Question

Accepted Solution

Way to see all the devices being used on my account

Is there a way I can see the devices being used on my Directv Stream account? Currently unable to log in to AFC football game due to too many devices streaming. I only know of two that could possibly be used so trying to see the actual devices currently watching.

Question

Accepted Solution

"Press up to view recent channels" notification

How can I remove the constantly annoying "press up to view recent channels" notification that appears on the bottom of the screen when first opening the app?

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

H&I programming question

Why is the program selection for H&I different on DirectTV Stream than on other services? Specifically, I've been watching H&I for years and they offer five hours of specific programs on specific days.  In this case, they show JAG on Wednesday's starting at 12pm eastern time.  I r

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I Record Programs Using the App?

I just signed up with Direct Stream. I am using the app on my smart TV. Can I access the same features that are available with the Direct Stream device and remote?

Question

Accepted Solution

Watching episodes on app

How do you start an episode over without manually “rewinding”?

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Live sports and DVR

Why does the splash screen that comes up when getting ready to watch a recorded live sports program, show the score of the game? This defeats the entire purpose of recording a game to watch later - why would anyone want to know the score of a game before you watch it?

Question

Accepted Solution

Is There A Way to "Resume From Last Watch" on DirecTV Stream?

There was a feature on YouTube TV, from which I have recently migrated, that would automatically remember where one had left off in the viewing of any recorded material and gave one the option to "resume from last watch" on the page where one would click "watch now." Does DirecTV Stream have such a

Question

Accepted Solution

DirecTV Stream Recordings ONLY show the delete option ... not "Watch"

We have used DirecTV Stream for a couple of years and it works fairly well. We recently purchased new Samsung TVs and each uses the DirecTV Stream App. We have problems on both TVs when going to look at recorded shows. It quite often only gives us the "Delete Recording?" option and not the "Watch" o

Question

Accepted Solution

no time given in the list of recordings

After I record several episodes of the same program, the time of the day (ie 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM) doesn't appear in the list. You only know the time after opening a selection.  Seem like an easy thing to fix to add the time to the list. Also, the note telling you to click "UP" to see recent c

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Samsung Smart TV App Buffering

Have a new Samsung UN58TU700D smart TV. I had to download the Direct TV Stream app.  It appeared to install properly. I have a 60 Mb Ethernet connection to my tv.   Problem: The resolution goes from fuzzy to basically ok, but never what I would call HD or sharp.  I've had

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

audio/video sync issues

Many, many posts on variations of this issue going back years. My conclusion is that there are numerous scenarios, meaning that one solution definitely does not fit all. Many describe audio lag getting progressively worse during a session, temporarily resolved by turning off/on or switching channels

Question

Accepted Solution

Recordings cut off Live Events that run over their scheduled time (and shows that follow live events get cut off as well)

Direct Stream needs to correct the recording features. Let us start a recording a few minutes before a show/event starts as well as adding an extension time to the recording (that is how other providers do it).  For example when recording a sporting event that runs 7pm to 10pm but the game tak

Question

Accepted Solution

Seattle local schedules are messed up

On Directv Streaming for the locals KOMO and KIRO I'm seeing a lot of "Paid Programming" listings instead of real program titles. That's already messed up recording "The View" this morning.   Any idea what's going on?

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Broadcast provider has restricted access to this program

Broadcast provider has restricted access to this program Appears on my screen. What does this mean?

Question

Accepted Solution

Sick and Tired of "Too Many Streams"

My IP Address changed. Now the system thinks I am not at home. Countless hours on the phone with "Support" getting the run around. Said they would call me back, never did. After research I find it is an ongoing problem with apparently no fix. We quite often watch 4 TV's. I have six boxes. I'm brand

Question

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.