Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (195)

Activity

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

sunday ticket schedule 2021

The schedule available at this link - https://www.directv.com/sports/nfl_schedules - is missing a lot of games. Is it safe to assume this schedule is incomplete?  I'd like to know before the cancellation date passes.  Thanks.

Question

• Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Accepted Solution

Every time we turn on a TV in the house, it takes us to the channel that the kids may be watching or watched last on their other TVs

Every time we turn on a TV in the house, it takes us to the channel that the kids may be watching or watched last on their other TVs. Set up Daughter's TV and we watch Nick Jr. Then Set up TV in guest room and automatically turn on Nick Jr. Then we switched to Food Network. Then set up Son's TV and

Question

Accepted Solution

Channels availability

When will Wpix channel 11 (WB) in the NY market be available Or where I can try to find this answer 

Question

Accepted Solution

Roku Ultra 4802R

The Direct TV Stream app does not appear to work with the Roku Ultra 4802R. Any suggestions?

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unreliable Wi-Fi Connectivity - Constant Program Interruptions

How do I cure the constant program interruptions on my Wi-Fi connected TVs? Having to regularly press the restart button to get the signal back is irritating.

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

List of upcoming recordings

Directv Stream with AT&T box. How do I view a list of upcoming recordings?

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Samsung Smart TV App Buffering

Have a new Samsung UN58TU700D smart TV. I had to download the Direct TV Stream app.  It appeared to install properly. I have a 60 Mb Ethernet connection to my tv.   Problem: The resolution goes from fuzzy to basically ok, but never what I would call HD or sharp.  I've had

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Streaming Device Limits

Hello! Just looking for some clarification on the 3 outside of the home devices streaming limit. 1.) If I login to a network’s personal app using a device outside of my home (for example the Game Show Network’s app…not the DirectTV Stream app), does this count as one of my devices? And 2.) Does

Question

Accepted Solution

During commercials my stream pauses on its own and never restarts

During commercial breaks, my direct TV streaming service pauses on its own. If I don’t get the remote and unpause it, it will stay paused that way until it goes to black screen, and eventually times out and turns off. Is there anything that I can do to fix this? Also occasionally when this happens,

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

How to change the Time Zone for The Guide

Hello My guide is in EST  so every show is on 4 hours earlier is there a way to change the guides time zone to Alaska time. I have all the location settings turned on and my billing address is correct.  I do get the local channels but all the other channels are on EST. Thanks

Question

Accepted Solution

Poor PBS (channel 13 in Dallas) quality.

The screen goes black at times while audio continues or pixelates or freezes at times. I know of 2 other people with the same issue.  I was told this happens on both satellite and streaming DTV services.  

Question

Accepted Solution

Time zone streaming

My DirectTV streaming guide shows eastern time zone and I'm in Pacific. My address is in the Pacific Time Zone. How do I fix this?

Question

Accepted Solution

Recording Past Listed End Time

How do I add 15, 30, 60, 120 minutes past listed end time? This is needed to record complete football/basketball games.

Question

Accepted Solution

DVR fast-forward commercials vs VOD?

I see other similar threads but I still have the following question: I understand with YouTubeTV, with shows (CBS in particular) that are recorded on the cloud DVR, one can be forced to playback the show via Video-On-Demand and one is therefore unable to fast-forward through commercials. Is that

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Why does DIRECTV STREAM force commercials?

It appears DIRECTV has jumped on the streaming bandwagon for forcing commercials even though they are charging for the service. I understand 100% if I am watching a local broadcast (streamed) for free, but I cannot understand why when I pay for the service.   Do I possibly have something set w

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

DIRECTV STREAM with multiple tvs

Do you need a separate DIRECTV STREAM box for each tv? I have 3 newer Samsung tvs and heard there was an app on these tvs I could use to access DIRECTV STREAM instead of the att box.

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

how to stream sports events when overseas

I'm in South Africa and would like to stream the Warrior Games but unable to do so. What are some troubleshooting tips

Question

Accepted Solution

canceling sunday ticket streaming

I have a sunday ticket streaming account from a few years ago that I am attempting to cancel. I can't seem to see it in in my linked ATT accounts, and the website does not expose a way for me to cancel the service for 2022. Has anyone had luck canceling sunday ticket streaming? I don't want to p

Question

Accepted Solution

can more than 1 favorites list be set up per household?

Can each viewer in a household have his or her own favorites list?

Question

Accepted Solution

audio out of sync

When using the DirecTV Stream app on my ROKU the audio is not in sync with the video. The people's lips are way off, as well as the spoken words. I have uninstalled and re-installed the app with no improvement.

Question

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.