Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (68)

Activity

Accepted Solution

Network congestion

Who should be contacted for network congestion banner?

Question

• Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Accepted Solution

Control more than 1 TV

Pardon my ignorance, we recently moved and switched from Directv to ATT TV, which I guess is now Directv Stream. With Directv we could control a different tv ( in another room) with the same functionality and identical remote as the primary tv. We now have to use Roku on the 2nd tv to view Directv

Question

Accepted Solution

Launch app from a designated channel number

Is it possible to set up an unused channel number to launch a downloaded app (e.g. how channel 192 launches Netflix)?

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Commercial Break in Progress

why do i get a blue screen with the DIRECTV logo and something that says..Commerical break in progress...it is a very annoying song that plays when it comes on......

Question

Accepted Solution

Has anyone ever used a third party remote for DirectTV Stream via Apple TV?

I just got DirectTV Stream. I have AppleTV.  It is sort of possible to use AppleTV, via the tiny physical remote, to watch TV (the remote app on the iPhone does nothing).  However, it is very clunky and tedious, and it is not possible just to go to the next channel (scrolling through the

Question

Accepted Solution

How to delete schedule old series on directv app

I accidentally set up to record all ncis programs, not just the new series episodes.

Question

Accepted Solution

Sound warbles up and down in volume for about 10 seconds when initially turning on TV and device then levels out to normal.

Sound warbles up and down in volume for about 10 seconds when initially turning on TV and device with the Directv stream remote then levels out to normal. Have had this service for about 4 months and the problem began about 2 weeks ago. Have rebooted device without any difference. Device located in

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

HBO Max

I can view HBO Max on my phone and my laptop. When I try to watch it on my TVs I get an error message. I was able to watch it in the past on my TVs on channel 190. Any ideas?

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Other Streaming Not Buffering

In response to previous comment. Direct TV streaming is the only one buffering and lagging, for me.  My Netflix, Hulu and Disney+ does not buffer or lag. Have reset Samsung TV (device) and accomplished all the "fix actions" save for connecting directly (RJ45), which is not currently feasibl

Question

Accepted Solution

New Siri Remote with Apple TV 4K

Why won’t the new Siri remote silver style control fast forward/rewind on my Apple TV? I see the 30/15 on the time line but the video doesn’t move. So tonight I tried it on my son’s Apple TV, he has the older black style and it works just fine. So there has to be an issue with the

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Channel Guide doesn't roll over

So the guide used to roll over to the beginning if you scrolled to the end, but it doesn't anymore. Anything I can do?  The options for guide are pretty limited

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Screen goes black with progress circle every 5 minutes or so.

TV screen periodically goes black with rotating circle in the center and lasts for 3 to 5 seconds. Over the course of an hour it will happen 4 or 5 times.This started happening recently. I am streaming through the app on a Samsung TV. I have Verizon Fios fiber internet running over 900 Mbps. Any ide

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Direct Stream App log in for partner?

Hello! I'm the Account Owner but would like to give my boyfriend, who lives with me, access to the Direct Stream app on his phone for my account. How do I do this without using my User ID and password to my account?

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Local channel pixilation

We have one local channel that has constant pixilation happening. No other channels from DirectTV Streaming does this. We’ve unplugged and rebooted our Wi-Fi, Roku and reloaded the app. Is this an issue from our local station?

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Streaming with a Roku device out of home market

I understand the limitations on using DirectTV Stream out of my home market. I have two homes, one in Ft. Lauderdale, FL (my home market) and another in Wilmington, NC.  Since I haven't mastered being in two places at one time, I will typically only be streaming on one device at a time (Direct

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

closed captioning issue

no closed captioning on channel 385 Icons and Heroes

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can I get the NFL Network on DirectTV Stream?

It is not an option on my package.

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

NFL Sunday Ticket and Sunday Games delayed until Tuesday

Are we going to be able to watch "Sunday" games on Sunday ticket that have been delayed until Tuesday or are we getting ripped off?

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cloud DVR Space Remaining?

I just moved to DTV Stream. How do you tell how much storage space you have remaining in My Library given the limited amount of space provided?  I moved from YTTV so never had to manage Cloud DVR space before.

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Streaming Paramount Plus on Directv

I have Directv via satellite. I want to be able to watch Paramount Plus ( specifically a show called “1883” which debuts December 19). Can someone tell me how to stream this channel ? Thanks so much for any help !

Question

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.