Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (229)

Activity

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

HBO Max

I can view HBO Max on my phone and my laptop. When I try to watch it on my TVs I get an error message. I was able to watch it in the past on my TVs on channel 190. Any ideas?

Question

• Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Accepted Solution

New Siri Remote with Apple TV 4K

Why won’t the new Siri remote silver style control fast forward/rewind on my Apple TV? I see the 30/15 on the time line but the video doesn’t move. So tonight I tried it on my son’s Apple TV, he has the older black style and it works just fine. So there has to be an issue with the

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Channel Guide doesn't roll over

So the guide used to roll over to the beginning if you scrolled to the end, but it doesn't anymore. Anything I can do?  The options for guide are pretty limited

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Screen goes black with progress circle every 5 minutes or so.

TV screen periodically goes black with rotating circle in the center and lasts for 3 to 5 seconds. Over the course of an hour it will happen 4 or 5 times.This started happening recently. I am streaming through the app on a Samsung TV. I have Verizon Fios fiber internet running over 900 Mbps. Any ide

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Direct Stream App log in for partner?

Hello! I'm the Account Owner but would like to give my boyfriend, who lives with me, access to the Direct Stream app on his phone for my account. How do I do this without using my User ID and password to my account?

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Local channel pixilation

We have one local channel that has constant pixilation happening. No other channels from DirectTV Streaming does this. We’ve unplugged and rebooted our Wi-Fi, Roku and reloaded the app. Is this an issue from our local station?

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Streaming with a Roku device out of home market

I understand the limitations on using DirectTV Stream out of my home market. I have two homes, one in Ft. Lauderdale, FL (my home market) and another in Wilmington, NC.  Since I haven't mastered being in two places at one time, I will typically only be streaming on one device at a time (Direct

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

closed captioning issue

no closed captioning on channel 385 Icons and Heroes

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can I get the NFL Network on DirectTV Stream?

It is not an option on my package.

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

NFL Sunday Ticket and Sunday Games delayed until Tuesday

Are we going to be able to watch "Sunday" games on Sunday ticket that have been delayed until Tuesday or are we getting ripped off?

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cloud DVR Space Remaining?

I just moved to DTV Stream. How do you tell how much storage space you have remaining in My Library given the limited amount of space provided?  I moved from YTTV so never had to manage Cloud DVR space before.

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Streaming Paramount Plus on Directv

I have Directv via satellite. I want to be able to watch Paramount Plus ( specifically a show called “1883” which debuts December 19). Can someone tell me how to stream this channel ? Thanks so much for any help !

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Pay tv?

Directv DVR had pay movies on the 100’s channels. Where are the pay TV movies on Directv stream??

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Law & Order Organized Crime missing episodes

I have all episodes of Law & Order Organized Crime on Directv Stream except for Season 2, episodes 6 & 8. Why?  Where are they?  How can I watch these 2 episodes?

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

how do I delete or stop a bookmark?

I have a handful of series bookmarked - I didn't mean to and now I cannot delete or stop them. Help!  There is not delete. I can resume, FF and watch. but not stop or delete.  

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Wrong local channels on Stream.

I am getting local channels that are from my previous address in Florida instead of the ones for North Carolina where I am now. ????

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Broken sound stream on Directv Stream app

I get a broken sound stream, it sounds like just static, when I start my DirecTV stream app. It continues intermittently during broadcasts. It usually last may 15-30 seconds, but sometimes goes on for 1/2 an hour. It happens on both my TVs. I keep the TVs updated, actually have them setup to automat

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Steaming Directv

If I subscribe to Directv Streaming programming am I able to view the programming from any location provided I have Internet and a Smart TV? If so, will I be able to still view the local channel programming from the area where I subscribed to the service. i.e I live in Indy and want to be able to vi

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Direct Stream loads on laptop - guide works - no channels play video

Signed in to DirectTV Stream on laptop, guide opens, favorites, select channel, grey/blue box opens and NOTHING. Nothing is playing in the lil preview box on guide either    

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Blackout then buffer and language change

Not sure if anyone else has experienced this but my service no matter what station I’m on will blackout for a moment and buffer then whatever I was watching in English will change to Spanish movies or live sports it’s the weirdest thing I’ve ever experienced. What’s the fix for this ?

Question

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.