Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (319)

Activity

Accepted Solution

How Many Tv's at Home

How many TV's (some with Roku others Samsung with built in app) can I stream at same time in my home?

Question

• Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

App stopped changing channels

Changing channels on my Roku Directv stream, Directv stopped working. Currently works on my Android phone app but not on my two tvs.

Question

Accepted Solution

Yellowstone Season 5 Episode 8 is not available

I have the series set to record. Have every other episode. In the spot of Season 5 episode 8 is "stores from the bunkhouse episode 8" And it is labeled labeled Yellowstone S5 E8 | A Knife and No Coin. This is not a user error issue. Can someone please explain what is going on?

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Channels disappeared and channels say: Content blocked

For several hours channels were not listed ( CNN and NBC) now that they are listed again CNN says: channel blocked due to content and NBC says: network issue try again later. What is going on?

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

code 0018

everytime i log into the directv stream app on my iphone, i am given a code 0018 and am directed to the regular directv app. i am unable to use the stream app on my phone. i have also tried logging into the app on my roku tv with the same login credentials and it isn’t working.

Question

Accepted Solution

How to block a channel from lineup

I do not want the Scientology Network to appear in my Guide. How do it hide it or remove it?

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Other Streaming Not Buffering

In response to previous comment. Direct TV streaming is the only one buffering and lagging, for me.  My Netflix, Hulu and Disney+ does not buffer or lag. Have reset Samsung TV (device) and accomplished all the "fix actions" save for connecting directly (RJ45), which is not currently feasibl

Question

Accepted Solution

When Recording with Cloud DVR, how to extend the recording 5, 15, 30, or 45 minutes after the schedule end time?

On various occasions, the networks or local TV stations delay shows due to a sports event or other programming. When I set up recordings for shows that appear (as an example) on Sundays, with AT&T U-verse, I was able to extend the end time for scheduled show by 5, 15, 30, or 60 minutes to accou

Question

Accepted Solution

Directv Stream 2023 superbowl on multiple TVs?

I was hoping to host a Super bowl party and have multiple TV's in the house. I have Directv stream which allows for streaming on up to 20 tvs on the same home network. Some TVs have the att streaming boxes and some use the directv stream app on the amazon firestick to access with ethernet.  I'

Question

Accepted Solution

Sorting Library Titles

I record a lot of movies on DVR to watch later. I like to watch them in the order I recorded them. Right now, the recorded titles show the most recently recorded movie at the top of the list, so I have to scroll for a while before I can get to the one I recorded first. Is there any way to sort libra

Question

Accepted Solution

4K Content

Is there any content on Dirctv Stream in 4K?

Question

Accepted Solution

Storage Space

I pay for unlimited DVR but I am getting the message Storage space running out. Some system functions may not work  Why would I get this message?

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Unreliable Wi-Fi Connectivity - Constant Program Interruptions

How do I cure the constant program interruptions on my Wi-Fi connected TVs? Having to regularly press the restart button to get the signal back is irritating.

Question

Accepted Solution

recording time

Some of those shows I record start recording 15-30 seconds after the show has started so I miss the beginning. How can I fix that?  I have the streaming service.  

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

local channels

If I connect to Direct TV stream using Firesticks, can I watch the local channels at my home location and different local channels at a second location?

Question

Accepted Solution

Can direct tv stream be used for restaurant or bar?

I'm looking for streaming services for business. I don't like the set up boxes for direct tv business. There is direct tv stream which is over the internet and would like to use that for business. Is this doable?

Question

Accepted Solution

Error 205.4

I am trying to sign-in here through nfl (not sunday ticket) to verify my tv provider. The person who subscribes to it gets the choice package, so I don't think it will work anyway, but I get this error message: " Hmm...this doesn't seem to be the ID you sign in with for this service. Please sign in

Question

Accepted Solution

DVR for Sports Game Shows the Score in Description Field

I recently DVR'd a sports game. Unfortunately, as I went to watch the game (not live), the description of the event included the live score which ruins, in my opinion, watching the game with the anticipation of not knowing the score. I love the DirecTV Stream service, but highly recommend removin

Question

Accepted Solution

Customize Order of Channels in Guide

I'd like to be able to reorganize the order of channels in the guide so I can see them in a order of my choice. Possible? Thanks very much!

Question

Accepted Solution

Recorded programs listings for sports now include scores - this is bad!

The last thing you want to know is the score of a game before you watch the recording!  Can the scores please be removed from those listings!?

Question

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.