Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (195)

Activity

Accepted Solution

Directv Stream

If I have a Directv Satellite package does that give me access to use the Directv Stream app on my apple tv?

Question

• Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Accepted Solution

Can you get back a show you deleted off a dvr?

Hi there - My husband deleted some shows off the DVR on our streaming is there a way to get them back? I can't find a way. On dish they would be in the garbage can. LOL Thanks

Question

Accepted Solution

Stream quality is awful

Getting a lot of glitched streaming watching the Rangers game using DStream through our Roku device. Everything else is working (Roku, other devices, etc), just getting a garbled steam for DStream channels (same problem across other channels). How can we check if there are up-stream issues and if D

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Other Streaming Not Buffering

In response to previous comment. Direct TV streaming is the only one buffering and lagging, for me.  My Netflix, Hulu and Disney+ does not buffer or lag. Have reset Samsung TV (device) and accomplished all the "fix actions" save for connecting directly (RJ45), which is not currently feasibl

Question

Accepted Solution

4K Content

Is there any content on Dirctv Stream in 4K?

Question

Accepted Solution

How to search DVR recordings?

Am I missing something? When I search for a show, it only brings up the show page in the app, which only seems to include episodes available on demand and future airings - but NOT the episodes I have recorded. How do I search the DVR? And is there any way to see on demand and recorded episodes of

Question

Accepted Solution

Missing COZI and GRIT

I got an email saying COZI and GRIT were added to my channel lineup. I’m not seeing either. I did restart my android att device. Thank you.

Question

Accepted Solution

Does the HBO Max add-on include the LIVE channels?

If I add HBO Max to the Entertainment plan, do I get the 4 HBO LIVE channels that are included with the Premier plan?

Question

Accepted Solution

Channel Guide

How do I find the channel guide using AppleTV remote?

Question

Accepted Solution

No Local News channel?

I started to notice at 6:30 PM when my local Station and News was not showing. I was seeing ABC News Live. And Again at 11PM I did not have my Local ABC Station (WJLA) in Washington , D.C. What is going on with local TV for ABC Networks??? Read nothing on this issue..... I'm forced to Stream the Lo

Question

Accepted Solution

DirecTv Stream Box

Can I use the DirecTv Stream Box at different locations? Can it be used at both my residence and my lake house if I physically move it back and forth?  The live network channels are the same at both locations.

Question

Accepted Solution

Firefox v.102.0.1 no longer loads video

Is there a Setting in Firefox that prevents video from playing? Everything is functional except the displaying of programming i.e. only a blank window appears. However, Chrome has full functionality of DirecTV Stream including video playing. I have been using Firefox for DirecTV Stream on my lap

Question

Accepted Solution

USFL championship game recording cut off

A major part of the 4th quarter was lopped off and it wasn't available live either. My team came back and won during that blunder. Thanks a lot

Question

Accepted Solution

3 month free premium channels

I signed up in May and am supposed to get Starz free for 3 months. I had it for 1 month but niw when i log in it says I don't have that service.

Question

Accepted Solution

FAQ DIRECTV STREAM

How many live streams can you do at the same time

Question

Accepted Solution

DIRECTV box vs stream through Samsung TV

I'm streaming DirecTV through my Samsung TV and having difficulty navigating, viewing recordings & a few other things. Should I use a DirecTV box & remote instead?

Question

Accepted Solution

Fire TV - Change channels on Direct Stream

My TV remote does not have a number pad. Is there a way to jump to a channel rather than going thru the guide to find it. For example, if I am watching abc on channel 82, how would I jump to ION channel 56?

Question

Accepted Solution

NFL Ticket for DirectTV Streaming service

How do I determine if I am eligible for NFL ticket with the streaming service.  I tried to utilize the link on the DirectTV site but it only gives me a webpage to enter in my email address. 

Question

Accepted Solution

record only new episodes

How do i record only new episodes and not reruns?

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Settings

What is the difference between restart or factory reset or Diagnostic reset? is any more important than others like unplug it? Thanks Jerry

Question

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.