Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (68)

Activity

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Pay tv?

Directv DVR had pay movies on the 100’s channels. Where are the pay TV movies on Directv stream??

Question

• Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Law & Order Organized Crime missing episodes

I have all episodes of Law & Order Organized Crime on Directv Stream except for Season 2, episodes 6 & 8. Why?  Where are they?  How can I watch these 2 episodes?

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

how do I delete or stop a bookmark?

I have a handful of series bookmarked - I didn't mean to and now I cannot delete or stop them. Help!  There is not delete. I can resume, FF and watch. but not stop or delete.  

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Wrong local channels on Stream.

I am getting local channels that are from my previous address in Florida instead of the ones for North Carolina where I am now. ????

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Broken sound stream on Directv Stream app

I get a broken sound stream, it sounds like just static, when I start my DirecTV stream app. It continues intermittently during broadcasts. It usually last may 15-30 seconds, but sometimes goes on for 1/2 an hour. It happens on both my TVs. I keep the TVs updated, actually have them setup to automat

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Steaming Directv

If I subscribe to Directv Streaming programming am I able to view the programming from any location provided I have Internet and a Smart TV? If so, will I be able to still view the local channel programming from the area where I subscribed to the service. i.e I live in Indy and want to be able to vi

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Direct Stream loads on laptop - guide works - no channels play video

Signed in to DirectTV Stream on laptop, guide opens, favorites, select channel, grey/blue box opens and NOTHING. Nothing is playing in the lil preview box on guide either    

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Blackout then buffer and language change

Not sure if anyone else has experienced this but my service no matter what station I’m on will blackout for a moment and buffer then whatever I was watching in English will change to Spanish movies or live sports it’s the weirdest thing I’ve ever experienced. What’s the fix for this ?

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Recording only new episodes of TV series- Direct TV Stream with AT&T TV box

Example: CBS "Young Sheldon" occurs in the Houston area on Thursdays at 7 PM CST. When we view the channel guide using the AT&T tv box, and find the Young Sheldon program, then select the record button, it displays "Episode Recording Set". Then select the record button again and receive the mess

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I sign into DIRECTV stream on my Roku TV

How do I sign into DIRECTV stream on my Roku TV do I need a separate sign on or have to pay for this service in addition fo what I already pay for direct tv.

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Intermittent Sound using Apple TV and Samsung 4K TV

Hi, I recently upgraded my TV from a LG B7 oled to a Samsung QLED QN90A. I am using the DirecTV Stream app on my Apple TV 4K (2nd generation) to play live TV. DirecTV Stream worked fine on my old LG tv. On the new Samsung QN90A I am having issues where there is no sound/audio when switching betwe

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Directv stream

anybody in zip code 30008 have Directv stream? Can you get chan. ABC, NBC, CBS? I'm thinking about getting it . . .

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

code 0018

everytime i log into the directv stream app on my iphone, i am given a code 0018 and am directed to the regular directv app. i am unable to use the stream app on my phone. i have also tried logging into the app on my roku tv with the same login credentials and it isn’t working.

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

URL for Laptop streaming

What is the streaming URL for my Windows Chrom Laptop?

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can’t access channel with keypad

Hi All, recent issue just randomly appeared. I might be missing something. I am in Salt Lake City Utah. The Utah Jazz station is 683 . In the guide 683 is also an alternate broadcast for. I used to be able to go to 683 with the number pad on my remote then hit the channel up toggle to go to 683 to w

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

DirecTV Stream - what happened to the skip 15 seconds button!?

Found it (Fire TV) Right click on the circle is skip 30!

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Directv only playing in a corner of new LG OLED tv

I use Apple TV (connected to WiFi) to play various streaming apps. All of them play perfectly on my new LG tv except Directv. When the logo appears it is full screen, but it is only in the upper left hand corner of the tv screen.

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How many devices

How many devices can be streaming off of one account at once, such as a home with multiple tvs and tablets

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why does DIRECTV STREAM force commercials?

It appears DIRECTV has jumped on the streaming bandwagon for forcing commercials even though they are charging for the service. I understand 100% if I am watching a local broadcast (streamed) for free, but I cannot understand why when I pay for the service.   Do I possibly have something set w

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Sports Pack

Does Stream offer a sports pack of regional sports channel like satellite does I see I will have Bally Sports Midwest but currently have sports pack and also get Bally Sports Detroit Mike

Question

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.