Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (276)

Activity

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Recent Channels feature won’t load - error message about trouble, try again later

My DirecTV Stream box is no longer allowing the recent channels feature to work, as in when you press the up or down arrow on the remote. The Recent Channels banner and the rectangles come up, then an error pops up “Looks like we ran into some trouble loading this content. Please try again in a bit

Question

• Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Accepted Solution

Channel Lineup

Why in the world would DirectTv omit a channel - specifically, Hallmark Mysteries & Movies, from a “higher” tier package? You can get this channel in the basic “Entertainment” level - but when you pay $20 a month more for the “Choice” package - you lose it. Every other company keeps all exist

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

DIRECTV Stream vs U-verse for ESPN 3

Can I get the 12 streams of ESPN 3 on DIRECTV Stream as I can get on U-verse mobile?

Question

Accepted Solution

Recording local stations when away from home location (Directv Stream boxes at second home)

We are at our winter (second) home and have two Stream boxes. We can view our second home local stations fine, but can not record them. I have read in the forum that we need to change the zip code, and are allowed to do it four times a year, which is not a problem. But I can not find where to change

Question

Accepted Solution

Wrong local channels

I receive the correct local channels when using the streaming box but when I use a fire stick or my phone, the local channels are still from my previous city that I lived in. How do I correct that to get my current local channels.

Question

Accepted Solution

4K Content

Is there any content on Dirctv Stream in 4K?

Question

Accepted Solution

PIX channel 11

Hello, when will PIX11 be available in NYC? It’s very disappointing that this local channel is not available. If I had known this, I likely would not have switched over to DTV Streaming services.

Question

Accepted Solution

Losing Internet Connection

I have 4 DTV Streaming Devices, the one in the living room, which is located within inches of my wifi router, almost daily loses its connection. The others in the bedroom, kitchen and one outside do not have this issue. Is this the location of this device or is it just faulty? I have only had these

Question

Accepted Solution

Streaming Limits simultaneously on 1 channel

Over the weekend, I had a football party with a packed house. I had plans for 4 tv's tuned to the FOX network for the game.  2 tv's have boxes, the other 2 running Directv Stream app via firestick.  When I went to tune in the 4th TV, I was unable to load the channel and it stated "too man

Question

Accepted Solution

list of upcoming recordings?

How do I view a list of upcoming recording on a firestick 4k

Question

Accepted Solution

Feature Requests

How do I make a DIRECTV Stream feature request? Is there a specific email address which should be used?

Question

Accepted Solution

Guide does not work, when we switch over to the guide on the screen the down, up, and side arrows no longer work to go thru the guide.

The guide used to work, we are on a Samsung Smart TV not using a box of any kind. Now it just shows where you are, what station you are on and those around the station you are on but, cannot move the cursor either up or down or left or right.  I unplugged the TV, took the batteries out of the

Question

Accepted Solution

The voice and picture is jerky.

For several weeks our TV has been poor connection. The voice is breaking up and pic is erratic. I’ve checked all my TVs and they have the same issue. Can you help us clear this issue. It happens just occasionally, so it is frustrating. Please help with this issue. Gerald Russell

Question

Accepted Solution

Controller

How do I see a list of the actors in a program.

Question

Accepted Solution

Is 200 Mbps enough for DirecTV stream?

I often get the dreaded "spinning wheel of death". You folks all know what that is, I'm certain... Isn't 200 Mbps more than enough speed to stream on a Smart TV?? I've performed all of the "fixes", such as... Sign out/sign in Reset My Internet Restart my Smart TV Keep TV Apps Updated

Question

Accepted Solution

Why is there such a long delay?

I started to notice recently that channels are delayed behind real time. It's most noticeable when watching news programs that have a clock fixed on the screen.  So the time on the news will show 8:25am, but the actual "real" time is 8:26am.  I compared it to the time on my phone and comp

Question

Accepted Solution

How do I get to **resuming** content when I turn back to it???

I’m brand new to DTVS and am still on my 5 day trial. I have had nearly every single streaming service and have been able to easily resume a tv show or movie etc when I go back to that channel after channel surfing. On DTVS, I noticed if I leave a channel, it doesn’t pause, it starts off live. On ot

Question

Accepted Solution

Locking recordings on DirectTv Stream

I have the directTv stream service on a Roku tv and use the Roku Tv remote. How do I lock recordings that I bookmark on the stream app?

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fast Fwd 15 Seconds Does not Work

I just got the stream device and it clearly says in the instructions that pressing the fast forward button twice fast forwards 15 seconds, but it does not. I just makes the recorded program fast forward even faster. This is really important to us to easily move through commercials without having to

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Starz on DTV stream

I know in the past when your ordered Starz on DTV stream it didn’t include the Encore channels like it does on Directv satellite. Now that they have added all the starz channels does the $11 starz package include the encore theme channels? Or just the Starz channels?

Question

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.