Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (195)

Activity

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Where is Magnolia network?

Where is the Magnolia network (formerly DYI network)? Directv Stream ads and promotional literature state that the channel is included in all packages, but it is not there.

Question

• Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Accepted Solution

Guide channels

Can I remove channels from the guide that I don't use?

Question

Accepted Solution

cancel recording

how to cancel the recording of a tv series. we only wanted new episodes to record, but they are all recording...from years back.  thanks

Question

Accepted Solution

Directv Stream remote not working on Soundbar

Soundbar shows as being paired, but Stream remote does not work increasing or decreasing volume. I have tried forgetting the device and paired again, but no change.  

Question

Accepted Solution

Recording on DIRECTV Stream with an Apple TV box when I am in a location other than my home

I am unable to record channels below 200 like the local news when I am in my second home in another state. I use Apple TV boxes with my DIRECTV stream.

Question

Accepted Solution

Customize Order of Channels in Guide

I'd like to be able to reorganize the order of channels in the guide so I can see them in a order of my choice. Possible? Thanks very much!

Question

Accepted Solution

trial of stream

so long-time direct tv subscriber here looking to make a switch to stream I don't have many channel needs except for locals and major sports networks so no NFL network? that's a deal-breaker for me can't seem to find it available anywhere am I missing a package? don't see it on the web page also no

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

DTV Stream app on LG Smart TV

How can I download the DTV Stream app on my LG Smart TV?

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

code 0018

everytime i log into the directv stream app on my iphone, i am given a code 0018 and am directed to the regular directv app. i am unable to use the stream app on my phone. i have also tried logging into the app on my roku tv with the same login credentials and it isn’t working.

Question

Accepted Solution

Volume level not displayed on screen

When I change the volume on my Direct TV Stream device, there isn’t any volume indicator on the screen. However, I have one with Roku, a cable box, or just the TV alone. is this a setting or an issue or does Direct TV stream not have this feature?

Question

Accepted Solution

- iPad mini4

I receive the error "Looks like we ran into some trouble loading this content. Please try again in a bit." when trying to stream anything on my iPad mini 4.  IOS 15.5 Direct TV Stream app version 4.0.32 - Build 37005 Sometimes it streams and sometimes it does not.  I have tried on se

Question

Accepted Solution

St Louis Cardinals Baseball Games

I live in zip code 64801. Can I get all of the St Louis Cardinals games?

Question

Accepted Solution

Direct TV Stream App and google home

Can google assistant control the directv stream APP? Our living room TV does not use the DTV stream box, just the app on the TV and we have been trying to get google assistant to work with it. everytime we ask google to change channels it leaves the dtv stream app and goes to Samsung TV. Is there an

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Connection speed and broadcast resolution

Is there a way to see your connection speed (Mbps) and/or broadcast resolution being transmitted? My TV Display button shows 4k but that's because it's up-scaled. I am viewing on my Sony 4k TV.

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Guide format

Has the channel guide change its format on direct TV stream?

Question

Accepted Solution

Pause screen blocks subtitles

Is there any way to change the "Pause" screen so that it doesn't totally block out the subtitles I'm trying to see? I know that if i click the back button on my remote it will make that annoying screen go away, but then it comes back if I try to advance or rewind the video even by one second. It's

Question

Accepted Solution

Guide stuck on two weeks ago

Our guide is stuck on April 24th at 1:30 AM. and it's 5/16 at 2:14 pm. I have reset the box 3 times, unplugged the ethernet, and used two different WIFI, and still won't update. Any Ideas?

Question

Accepted Solution

local channel stations

I am using directv stream through a firestick. I am in the raleigh durham area but am getting only charlotte area local stations.  how do i  get the local tv channels.  there is no remote with streaming except the firestick.

Question

Accepted Solution

Long delays using Roku remote for DirecTV Stream

Takes forever for DirecTV Interface to respond after pressing buttons. This applies to all links. Guide, Watch Now, Library, etc.. Replaced batteries thinking that might be the issue, but it didn’t do anything.

Question

Accepted Solution

Guide not showing Channel Name

I am using a Firestick 4K Max to access Directv Stream service and when I go to the guide it no longer shows the channel name just the channel #. How do I get the channel name to appear on the guide again?

Question

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.