Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (315)

Activity

Accepted Solution

Controller

How do I see a list of the actors in a program.

Question

• Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Accepted Solution

Is 200 Mbps enough for DirecTV stream?

I often get the dreaded "spinning wheel of death". You folks all know what that is, I'm certain... Isn't 200 Mbps more than enough speed to stream on a Smart TV?? I've performed all of the "fixes", such as... Sign out/sign in Reset My Internet Restart my Smart TV Keep TV Apps Updated

Question

Accepted Solution

Why is there such a long delay?

I started to notice recently that channels are delayed behind real time. It's most noticeable when watching news programs that have a clock fixed on the screen.  So the time on the news will show 8:25am, but the actual "real" time is 8:26am.  I compared it to the time on my phone and comp

Question

Accepted Solution

How do I get to **resuming** content when I turn back to it???

I’m brand new to DTVS and am still on my 5 day trial. I have had nearly every single streaming service and have been able to easily resume a tv show or movie etc when I go back to that channel after channel surfing. On DTVS, I noticed if I leave a channel, it doesn’t pause, it starts off live. On ot

Question

Accepted Solution

Locking recordings on DirectTv Stream

I have the directTv stream service on a Roku tv and use the Roku Tv remote. How do I lock recordings that I bookmark on the stream app?

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fast Fwd 15 Seconds Does not Work

I just got the stream device and it clearly says in the instructions that pressing the fast forward button twice fast forwards 15 seconds, but it does not. I just makes the recorded program fast forward even faster. This is really important to us to easily move through commercials without having to

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Starz on DTV stream

I know in the past when your ordered Starz on DTV stream it didn’t include the Encore channels like it does on Directv satellite. Now that they have added all the starz channels does the $11 starz package include the encore theme channels? Or just the Starz channels?

Question

Accepted Solution

change channel

I have a Smart Samsung TV. I use the DirecTV stream app via that TV. How can I change channels directly instead of scrolling thru the guide list? Ie.. punch in 235 and it goes to 235 from the channel I'm currently on? My tv remote will not allow this. I do not have a DirecTV stream box.

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Streaming on Fox Network

I have three TVs in my home and one that my son uses at college. Today, one of my TVs here at my house was not able to view the football game on Fox. The error basically that there were too many streamers. Why would I be restricted if I can have up to 20 simultaneous streams?

Question

Accepted Solution

connecting to nfl ticket for streaming on my laptop

in portugal...have web service but cant connect to direct tv for some reason

Question

Accepted Solution

Stream Altitude Tv?

Can I stream regional sports channels, specifically Altitude, on directv streaming service?

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Recording First Run showings only

When I select a Series I want to get only First Run showings. Instead I get not only the First Run on the local network channel but also the reruns on a channel like USA.  How can I set up only First Run showings?

Question

Accepted Solution

DIRECTV Stream Home Network Issue

I live in the Easton, KS (66020) area, out in the country. I have DIRECTV Stream with my own home network. There is nothing else around me that has another IP address that could get confused with the one my home network is established with. My DIRECTV Stream home network is established using the IP

Question

Accepted Solution

Using DIRECTV Stream device while traveling

I have one DIRECTV Stream device in my living room and a second Stream device in my bedroom. (Because navigating DIRECTV Stream using any other device or Tv remote is horribly difficult ) . We travel on vacations 6 - 8 times a year. I am VERY confused with all the comments I have read concerning “ho

Question

Accepted Solution

Directv stream on second tv

Just got directv stream and have it on one tv and was told could get it on second smart tv in another room. It's a Vizio. But how do I do that??

Question

Accepted Solution

LG Smart TV native App?

When will you create an app to run natively on LG smart tv's? It's 2022 can't be that difficult?

Question

Accepted Solution

using roku voice

Since I've given up on the DTV streaming box, I got the highest rated roku. Can I use the voice to go directly to a DTV channel.  For example, I'm watching HBO on 501. Would I be able to say go to channel 5 (NBC) and it would do it, or not. As far as the DTV streaming box is concerned, thre

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Recordings and GB usage

I have limited GB usage from my cable company. If I record a show on Directv streaming but do not watch it, will that impact my GB usage.  Or is it just in the cloud and will not impact my GB limit until I watch it.

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

On DTV Stream, does Showtime come in HDTV and what channels please?

I am thinking of changing to DTV Streaming and am trying to know specifically if Showtime is streamed in some type of HDTV? IT can be 1080i or 720p but some type of HDTV. In addition to Showtime, what specific premium movie type channels are in HDTV?

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

My Library

"My Library" is not showing. After signing up for Directv and adding the channel via my Roku device, noticed it does not show.  When open Directv have listings on left side starting with All then Recent etc but do not have My Library (It does show on my Android phone app however). I'm able to

Question

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.