Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (229)

Activity

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I download shows/movies/events to watch offline?

Can I download shows/movies/events to watch offline? I can't find anything on the website about this. If so, what are the limits (number of downloads or hour, when/if they expire, number of devices, etc.)? Thanks!

Question

• Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Accepted Solution

Can't record local stations

My husband and I recently moved and had AT&T/Direct TV Stream installed in our home. We have been unable to record and programs on network TV -- NBC, Fox, CBS, ABC, Univision.  All other stations appear to be working properly.  We are trying to use Cloud DVR. Any advice?

Question

Accepted Solution

HBO max errors on my DIRECTV streaming device

HBO max errors on my DIRECTV streaming device. I cannot pause or flip between the HBO Max app and any other app on the DIRECTV streaming device without HBO Max giving me error messages. This is incredibly annoying! I don’t have this issue on any of my other non DIRECTV streaming devices (Roku, fire

Question

Accepted Solution

Enlarged or magnified screen image

My screen image is magnified or enlarge so that it appears to show only about a quarter of the intended screen. It was displaying properly until something I did or otherwise happened that I don't recall.  I experience this when using DirectTV Stream with Apple TV 4K (2nd Generation) HD an

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Commercial Break in Progress

why do i get a blue screen with the DIRECTV logo and something that says..Commerical break in progress...it is a very annoying song that plays when it comes on......

Question

Accepted Solution

Why do some channels show the same number?

NESN and NESN+ both have 628. There's also multiple MSG and MSG+ that are either 634 or 635. How is this practical? Why can't each channel have its own number? There isn't even a 629 on my guide so why isn't NESN+ 629? Baffled.

Question

Accepted Solution

Adding an authorize user

How to add an authorize user?

Question

Accepted Solution

Finding the channel guide using the Amazon Fire Stick

Just subscribed to Direct TV Stream on an Amazon Fire Stick. How do I easily find the channel guide using the Fire STick remote?

Question

Accepted Solution

viewing restriction on multiple locations

we have 2 homes. we each live separately much of the time. does direct stream allow us to use the stream simultaneously with one device each with one subscription.

Question

Accepted Solution

Can only use 2 TV's at once

Why can I not watch more than 2 TV'S at a time

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

The Guide

Thank you for the quick response but you still didn't answer my question. So we just switch from youtube tv. The guide could be personalized for my daughter on her TV, for my husband on his TV in his man cave, and for the TV in our bedroom. Will the guide  Favorites be the same for all the

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Recording only new episodes of TV series- Direct TV Stream with AT&T TV box

Example: CBS "Young Sheldon" occurs in the Houston area on Thursdays at 7 PM CST. When we view the channel guide using the AT&T tv box, and find the Young Sheldon program, then select the record button, it displays "Episode Recording Set". Then select the record button again and receive the mess

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Direct Tv stream & recordings not able to stream to TV

We have DirecTV streaming but we are unable to stream our library recordings from our phone to our TV. If we have the DirecTV streaming box would it allow us to stream our library recordings to our TV to watch? Currently we are using a Chromecast to stream to the TV and it works well except it will

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Is there a way to delete unused apps?

How can unused apps be deleted? If not, would the best option be to change Permissions to No?

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Package channel lineups

Where can I see the different packages and what is included in each?

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Osprey box change input stops stream?

When I change inputs on my TV using the Osprey box and remote, does the stream stop when I'm on another TV input? When I change inputs back to the Osprey, TV seems to be instantly live. I'm wondering if I'm still using data when on another input, or if it stopped playing and the instant live is a fe

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Record Red Sox from NESN specifically

We select Red Sox games from the NESN channel and record the series. But when we check our recordings, we see it recorded the game from a different channel: in this case, YESHDNY - recording the game from the NY Yankees perspective with their announcer. We don't want that, we want it from NESN (or E

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Manual recording on Directv Stream

Hi there, I'm using Fubo.tv right now but one thing that is missing is the ability to extend a manually recorded channel for extra time. For example, I want to record a hockey game on TNT but I want to add 3 extra hours in case of overtime. Can this be done on Directv Stream? Thanks

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

RECORDINGS NOW KEPT 9 MONTHS ???

I turned on my DTV Box this morning and there were no messages and I still have a "3 day to Expire" notice on one of my recordings. When I went to another room and used my ROKU it said NOW DTV STREAM WILL SAVE RECORDINGS 9 MONTHS STARTING TODAY. So does that start only with recordings recorded s

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Boomerang shows are in Spanish!

My Boomarang channel shows are suddenly in Spanish and I don't know why. They were in English yesterday but are in Spanish today. Its only the shows and not the commercials though (weird). Can't want any cartoons now! Angry kids! Help!

Question

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.