Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (315)

Activity

Accepted Solution

Outage on Sunday ticket Sept 18 2022

Not able to view the Sunday games for 2 weeks. How do I get a refund? Dmullen@cox.net

Question

• Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Accepted Solution

Channel Change

Every night at 8:20 pm my TV switches from the channel we’re watching to Netflix or Prime. We have the Direct TV Entertaiment Package.

Question

Accepted Solution

Jumping at bottom of screen on recorded programs

Very irritating when watching recorded shows when the bottom part keeps jumping in a banner which is black and then changes to some info on another program channel  we have direct tv streaming  how to stop???

Question

Accepted Solution

My family has two houses. Can we stream in both locations on the same account?

We have two houses about an hour apart. I'm spending most (but not all) of my time in one house as I fix it up into a vacation home. She and the kid are still (mostly) living in our other house. We have Roku devices on all of our TVs.  The Xfinity app will only work at our old house/old in

Question

Accepted Solution

Showing new vs. reruns on the guide

We recently switched from Spectrum to Direct TV streaming. So far so good.  However, on the guide there is no indication of whether a show is a new show or whether it is a rerun.  With all the new fall shows about to debut, how can I tell which show is actually a new show or a repeat?

Question

Accepted Solution

DTV Stream w/ AT&T Internet 50

Does anyone use AT&T Internet 50 with DTV Stream? I was curious if it could handle the streaming, with multiple TV’s. We have U-Verse TV currently and can stream other services while also watching U-Verse just fine, I wasn’t sure if DTV would require more bandwidth since it’s going through the i

Question

Accepted Solution

Record NFL games

What is the easiest way for me to tell my DirecTV Stream app to record all live NFL games that my subscription package carries? Do I have to request it individually for all 32 teams?  Do I have to do it individually for all broadcast networks?

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

The Favorites List

Hello we have 5 different TV's in our home. On Directv Stream, can the Favorite List be different for each TV. Example my daughter watches the kids channels. My husband sports, and I love Hallmark, LIFETIME and WE. Can our guides all be different?

Question

Accepted Solution

New channels are not showing up

I recently upgraded my package from Choice to Ultimate, but I'm not able to access any of the new channels. Is there something I need to do to get them to show up? When can I expect to see them? My account on DirectTV Stream shows I have Choice, but when I go to manage account, it shows Ultimate.

Question

Accepted Solution

Buffering of downloaded program

I have a DSL internet connection with a maximum speed of 3Mb. It usually runs at 2.6-2.7Mb.  I have no problem watching videos on Amazon Prime, Netflix, and HuLu being downloaded from these suppliers.  Any show that is part of the DirecTV download selection always buffers. Is there anyth

Question

Accepted Solution

directv streaming cloud DVR to

Can I download directv streaming show I have recorded to the cloud DVR to My phone or pc

Question

Accepted Solution

Upgrading from Entertainment Package to Choice

It is really disappointing that when I upgraded from the Entertainment Package to the Choice Package (for football programming) that we lost channel 565 the Hallmark Movies & Mysteries (which makes my wife VERY UNHAPPY!). I highly recommend this channel be added to ALL packages, as I will be dow

Question

Accepted Solution

Change from U-verse to DirecTV stream?

Good morning, How I can transition from U-Verse to DirecTV Stream? Thank you for the help

Question

Accepted Solution

Discovery Go on Directv Stream

When asked to like to my provider Directv is there but Directv stream is not ….each time I deter the user name and password I have I get rejected

Question

Accepted Solution

Can you use Firestick HD voice control with DirectTV Stream?

I've tried it and I've looked for settings to change but to no avail. It seems from what I found on the web that the Amazon Firestick voice control doesn't work within the DirectTV Stream app.  When I try voice control to select a channel either by number or name, it gives information for apps

Question

Accepted Solution

Direct tv stream defaulted channel

How to change default channel on startup please? Can we change this on the direct tv streaming app? Can we change this on phone apps and Roku? Or do we need the Att direct tv device? Someone mentioned a blue dot 🔵 but where is this? 

Question

Accepted Solution

Customizing captioning

The captioning using our Firestick streaming device is obnoxious and cannot be customized.  Full customization is available while viewing on my laptop using the web site feed.  Why can't captions be customized using all devices?  Why can't the customized captions be saved and applied

Question

Accepted Solution

Stream DVR

When we select a recording, screen darkens like normal but my recording never comes up! Tried several recordings, 3 different TVs, power cycle, checked for updates. Still have problem. It worked this morning.  

Question

Accepted Solution

Regional sports channels error code 0033

I have the Choice subscription and is unable to get my local sports channel MASN. MASN uses Direct Streaming as one of there providers and not able to log in. Getting a 0033 error code

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Where is CW?

We recently switched to DIRECTV STREAM and were told we had all local channels. We do not have CW, which we watch often. Where is this channel? Have we made a mistake by switching?

Question

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.