Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (229)

Activity

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Remote control sound bar

New user of Directv box & remote. I just paired my LG TV and Bose Sound Bar.  The directv stream remote turns TV on and off.  It controls sound bar volume.  But it does not turn off the sound bar or turn it back on.

Question

• Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Sales calls

I received repeated sales calls from 866-719-7280 pretending they are from at&t directv and offer a 50% off to existing accounts. You “only” need to call844-544-1853. Is it legit? Thankx

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

RE: Multiple Homes

We have 2 homes, one with 4 rokus and another with 2.... If my wife is up north can she be using both Roku's while im at home using rokus all streaming content?

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Showtime

Why did Showtime suddenly appear on my channels today?

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

unable to access closed captioning on hbo max

Every channel on my TVs have cc. Yesterday I order hbo max and with it received hbo.  Now hbo (not max) the cc works fine, however, I can not get the settings page for max to initiate cc.  I need this feature, sever hearing impaired and basically tv is worthless to me without cc.  Ha

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Apple TV app and HULU app

Anybody have any idea when AppleTV and HULU will be DirectTV apps? I LOVE our streaming box (the remote is awesome!) but so sick of having to switch keep the AppleTV streaming device plugged in, switching inputs, etc. to watch anything on HULU or AppleTV shows!  Making me crazy!!  LOL!

Question

Accepted Solution

No 1080p?

This past week I cut the cord, going with DirecTV Stream - my first experience with any streaming service. I'm very disappointed in the picture quality on all of my local (Los Angeles) HD channels; they appear to be in 720p (with video quality set to 'Best' in Preferences) - that's a huge disappoin

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Record ONLY first run shows

On DTV Satellite service, I could select 'FIRST RUN ONLY' and how many episodes to keep. Is this available on STREAM?  Why not?  Pick up code from Satellite program and install in Stream program.

Question

Accepted Solution

30 Minute buffer

I had cable with a TiVo dvr which had a 30 minute buffer that I could pause or skip through ads. We recently signed up for Directv Stream and it appears it's like watching regular tv. I am streaming through my Amazon Fire Stick. Am I missing something? Thanks

Question

Accepted Solution

Can't get the DirecTV Stream App on my Samsung TV.

Is my TV too old? Model # is UN50KU6300F. Using the Smart Hub on my Samsung TV, the app for DirecTV Stream does not exist. Also, My TV is up to date with updates.

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Directtv stream

Can i watch directtv stream tv on roku tv not at my house

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Deleting Series Recordings on Stream

I know this has probably been answered 1,000 times before, but I'm still struggling with it. How can I cancel series recordings on Stream? I watch through online and ROKU app. Can I only cancel through the app or can I do it online as well? I am trying to cancel some series recordings that I don't r

Question

Accepted Solution

Time on guide

The time showing on my guide is 2 hours off, is there a way to correct this?

Question

Accepted Solution

how much data will directv streaming take on average?

I'm considering the streaming option instead of satellite. We have 3 TVs on pretty much 24/7....or internet is 6000 GB a month. Anything over that is extra. Just looking for a guesstimate.

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to watch the San Diego Padres on Bally Sports SD while being in Iowa

If I subscribe to Directv stream, get sports pack with Bally Sports San Diego, using my home address and credit card with billing zip code which is in San Diego, can I access & watch Bally Sports SD while on job assignment in Iowa, either on my computer, my smart TV or even on dvr if my wife tap

Question

Accepted Solution

record a series

1 ) Once I record a series does it list them by season and episode? 2) Once viewed can I "delete" them so I don't watch them twice? 3)  Can I "speed" through commercials?

Question

Accepted Solution

Issue watching shows recorded on NBC lately

I keep getting an error that there's a problem with this channel. The rest is 'whoops, looks like the video feed for this channel isn't working.'  It only seems to happen with NBC.  It has been happening for the past few days.  Any ideas? 

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Xfinity flex box

can I stream using the xfinity flex

Question

Accepted Solution

Cloud DVR Settings

The basic ability to start and end Recordings earlier or later is not a current option, which was easily available on Spectrums DVR digital box. This is the only nagging negative of this Cloud DVR. Plus start times do not always sync properly, that's a whole other issue. We customers need this time

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Christian Channels

If I had known Directv Stream didn't offer Christian Channels, I would have never switched my services. I will not keep Directv Stream. AT&T is not good PERIOD!!

Question

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.