Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (229)

Activity

Accepted Solution

local channels switching on Streaming Devices -

I have two Streaming Devices. First one arrived and within minutes I set it up in North Carolina and it was fine.  Second one I took to another house I own in Virginia the next day and set it up and it was just fine, but one difference was the local stations were the Virginia stations, not my

Question

• Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Accepted Solution

Profiles

How many different profiles can be set up?

Question

Accepted Solution

DirectTV Stream Guide

Is there anyway to disable the preview on the guide. It is painfully slow to arrow down through this guide.  And before anyone mentions network speed, I DO NOT use WiFi.  My TV is connected by Cat6 Cable directly to my router which has 1gb download and 1gb upload.  It is NOT a connec

Question

Accepted Solution

PBS

Does DirectStream offer local PBS stations in Mobile, AL

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do you extend the time on a recording.

I record my sports programs on DIRECTV STREAM but they run over the hour a lot of the time and I can’t figure out how to add a 30 minute or so extension on the recording when I set it up.

Question

Accepted Solution

HBO Max through DStream on Roku TV

I received an email saying we have HBO Max through our DStream subscription. The email contained links to the android app or the IOS app.  How do I add HBO Max to my Roku TV.  Do I add the Roku app and log in using my DStream login info?  Or is there a way to add it so it shows up in

Question

Accepted Solution

Playing more than 2 TVs

I have 3 TVs in the house. I thought I was supposed to be able to use them all at the same time.  But when I turn on the third TV I get this message - Too Many Streams.  There is a limit of 2 simultaneous TV streams allowed outside of your home location.   I would like to b

Question

Accepted Solution

HGTV GO

All new episodes on my HGTV Go app are locked. Only happened today

Question

Accepted Solution

Paramount

My Direct Stream package includes Paramount, yet I cannot get new series 1883. Why? And how do I get it?

Question

Accepted Solution

Right arrow changed from 15 to 30 seconds recently on DirecTV stream remote

I was watching both NFL games today (recorded), and as I always do, I used the right arrow to advance to the next play. In the past, on the stream device, it would advance 15 seconds, which is what I want. However, today, it changed to 30 seconds, which I don’t want. This is actually why I started u

Question

Accepted Solution

TV box vs just streaming over internet

I use directTv stream on all my TVs, all purely streaming from internet (using DirectStream app). Works great, but sometimes really popular events (like last nights Bills vs Chiefs game) the signal will buffer with a message of unusual heavy network congestion. I ran speed tests on my wifi and it wa

Question

Accepted Solution

New cell phone

Do I need to remove my old cell phone so that it does not count on my 3 device total when away from home?

Question

Accepted Solution

Sound Fades Out but Improves When Channel is Switched

Sound occasionally drops out to a garbled sound. We can switch to a different channel and sound comes back correctly. We switch back to the original channel and sound is OK until the next time it drops. This happens about once per day. We had a similar problem with an older Samsung TV until the soun

Question

Accepted Solution

Firestick turning on and off

My firestick keeps turning on and off

Question

Accepted Solution

Error

I was watching a show I recorded and it stopped and gave me: there was a problem playing this content. Please try again later. Or either error: look like we ram into some trouble loading this content.??

Question

Accepted Solution

Control more than 1 TV

Pardon my ignorance, we recently moved and switched from Directv to ATT TV, which I guess is now Directv Stream. With Directv we could control a different tv ( in another room) with the same functionality and identical remote as the primary tv. We now have to use Roku on the 2nd tv to view Directv

Question

Accepted Solution

Launch app from a designated channel number

Is it possible to set up an unused channel number to launch a downloaded app (e.g. how channel 192 launches Netflix)?

Question

Accepted Solution

Has anyone ever used a third party remote for DirectTV Stream via Apple TV?

I just got DirectTV Stream. I have AppleTV.  It is sort of possible to use AppleTV, via the tiny physical remote, to watch TV (the remote app on the iPhone does nothing).  However, it is very clunky and tedious, and it is not possible just to go to the next channel (scrolling through the

Question

Accepted Solution

How to delete schedule old series on directv app

I accidentally set up to record all ncis programs, not just the new series episodes.

Question

Accepted Solution

Sound warbles up and down in volume for about 10 seconds when initially turning on TV and device then levels out to normal.

Sound warbles up and down in volume for about 10 seconds when initially turning on TV and device with the Directv stream remote then levels out to normal. Have had this service for about 4 months and the problem began about 2 weeks ago. Have rebooted device without any difference. Device located in

Question

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.