Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (5)

Activity

Accepted Solution

Potential fraud

I am talking to someone right now who is asking me to sign up for some sort of streaming service DirecTV yet when I gave her my social security number I gave her the wrong number intentionally and she still was able to pull up and outstanding balance of mine from the past and I don't know if it's an

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I would like to cancel my television service.

I have not been able to use my television service and it is very limited. I have called in and have had no helpful responses. I would like to cancel my television service.

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Change credit card on streaming

I got a new rewards card, same card number but different expiration date and three number code. I have been trying to change it in the account management section for well over an hour and got no help on a telephone call.  When I put in the new numbers, the bottom line does not change from canc

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

HBO

HBO is free with an att account, before this perk, I paid extra for this service through ATT NOW and the price went up, please make this make sense. Why can't I get another premium channel?

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Customer Service representative I'd numbers

I would like to know if Customer representatives have Id numbers? The reason why I ask I believe that hackers have redirected my calls that I made to the DIRECTV customer service number and I spoke to imposters. When I asked the alleged customer service rep the phone number to DIRECTV he stated that

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.