Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (43)

Activity

Accepted Solution

Blackout then buffer and language change

Not sure if anyone else has experienced this but my service no matter what station I’m on will blackout for a moment and buffer then whatever I was watching in English will change to Spanish movies or live sports it’s the weirdest thing I’ve ever experienced. What’s the fix for this ?

Question

• Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Accepted Solution

Screen goes black with progress circle every 5 minutes or so.

TV screen periodically goes black with rotating circle in the center and lasts for 3 to 5 seconds. Over the course of an hour it will happen 4 or 5 times.This started happening recently. I am streaming through the app on a Samsung TV. I have Verizon Fios fiber internet running over 900 Mbps. Any ide

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Directv stream

anybody in zip code 30008 have Directv stream? Can you get chan. ABC, NBC, CBS? I'm thinking about getting it . . .

Question

Accepted Solution

Channel Guide doesn't roll over

So the guide used to roll over to the beginning if you scrolled to the end, but it doesn't anymore. Anything I can do?  The options for guide are pretty limited

Question

Accepted Solution

code 0018

everytime i log into the directv stream app on my iphone, i am given a code 0018 and am directed to the regular directv app. i am unable to use the stream app on my phone. i have also tried logging into the app on my roku tv with the same login credentials and it isn’t working.

Question

Accepted Solution

DVR records program from both CNN and CNNi

I have set up a weekly recording for CNN's Sunday program 'Global Public Square with Fareed Zakaria." But I'm getting that recorded from both CNN and CNNi (International), so it's duplicating the program each week.  There is no way to fix this that I can see.

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

URL for Laptop streaming

What is the streaming URL for my Windows Chrom Laptop?

Question

Accepted Solution

Can’t access channel with keypad

Hi All, recent issue just randomly appeared. I might be missing something. I am in Salt Lake City Utah. The Utah Jazz station is 683 . In the guide 683 is also an alternate broadcast for. I used to be able to go to 683 with the number pad on my remote then hit the channel up toggle to go to 683 to w

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

DirecTV Stream - what happened to the skip 15 seconds button!?

Found it (Fire TV) Right click on the circle is skip 30!

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Directv only playing in a corner of new LG OLED tv

I use Apple TV (connected to WiFi) to play various streaming apps. All of them play perfectly on my new LG tv except Directv. When the logo appears it is full screen, but it is only in the upper left hand corner of the tv screen.

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How many devices

How many devices can be streaming off of one account at once, such as a home with multiple tvs and tablets

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why does DIRECTV STREAM force commercials?

It appears DIRECTV has jumped on the streaming bandwagon for forcing commercials even though they are charging for the service. I understand 100% if I am watching a local broadcast (streamed) for free, but I cannot understand why when I pay for the service.   Do I possibly have something set w

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Commercial Break in Progress

why do i get a blue screen with the DIRECTV logo and something that says..Commerical break in progress...it is a very annoying song that plays when it comes on......

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Sports Pack

Does Stream offer a sports pack of regional sports channel like satellite does I see I will have Bally Sports Midwest but currently have sports pack and also get Bally Sports Detroit Mike

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do you extend the time on a recording.

I record my sports programs on DIRECTV STREAM but they run over the hour a lot of the time and I can’t figure out how to add a 30 minute or so extension on the recording when I set it up.

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Channel Up/Down Buttons No Longer Scroll and Bring Up Recently Viewed

Until sometime earlier this week, using the Channel Up and Channel down buttons (above/below the OK Button) allowed you to preview the guide channel by channel. Now the buttons bring you to the recently viewed panel. The previous behavior was useful because: The Channel Up/Down button located

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Buffering Using Directv Streams (AT@T TV) Box

Box 1  is connected  using  Ethernet and  Box 2 using WI-FI   But  they don't buffer at the same time.    

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Local AM/FMWeatherband Radio

Since Cable and internet providers are able to bring FM radio and over the air TV into the home and supply it to TVs without a subscription so long as the connection to the internet was there, is there a way AT&T could build on that with a simple Ethernet connection to a QAM enabled Router/Modem

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can you Record on new episodes and delete a series recording?

How can you record only new episodes. Also how can you delete a series recording

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

When will Directv Stream be available natively on LG WebOS ?

When will Directv Stream be available natively on LG WebOS ?

Question

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.