Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (879)

Relevance
Selected Relevance

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Changing TV Plan

I am looking to reduce the amount of money I am paying for TV and Internet services. I wanted to change to a less expensive DTV plan, but the DTV Rep I spoke with informed that I would incur another 2 year DTV commitment if I changed plans. Is this true? If it is, I will be discontinuing my service

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

changes to Directv

what are the changes coming in May to Directv?I can't remember where to go to read about them.

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

suspending regional sports network

Can I suspend RGN

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Was told that unless we pay $199 our Direct TV would be disconnected!

Guy just called. Said he was with Direct TV and if we didn't give pay $199 our Direct TV would be disconnected. He also said that our bill would be $40 less for the year of the year. He said he could use a card they already have on file. He gave my husband a number 347-593-8761 for technical support

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T In Home Sales Agent Sold Me A Bundle w/ DirecTV - Supposed to have Free HBO w/ my Bundle -

The AT&T In Home Sales Agent sold me a bundle w/ DirecTV.I was supposed to have Free HBO with my Bundle.That has not happened. Keep getting the run-around and them trying to Change My Cell Phone Plan to the Premium to get it.LIES, LIES, LIES, Tired of the Run- Around.DirecTV Should have to Honor the

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Free introductory premium channels

Where do I find the cut off date for my free 3 month introductory channels?

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do i know when my technician is on his way

Direct tv

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I need to cancel my tv service

I need to cancel my tv service

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Send a PM to ATTMobilityCare

How do I send a PM? Need to contact ATTMobilityCare for service complaint. Thanks!

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

What can I do to make my billing cheaper?

Make bill cheaper

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

cancel direct tv service

Who can I TALK to, to see what the cost will be to cancel my Direct tv service?

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why does "chat with us" not work?

Contact page says chat with us but nothing to click on.

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

WHERE'S MY REWARD CARD?

I received information that my reward card has been mail out on Oct. 25. I got my installation in  Aug. I haven't received my reward card yet.

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I haven't been able to cancel

It's nuts but I haven't been able to cancel my account. I had recently called to renegotiate my rates and was promised a discount, a month later, it turns out my discount wasn't applied. Called back and was told even though I was promised one, they wouldn't be doing a discount. So I canceled my acco

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

opt in to a channel from Directv that was taken away.

Lifetime channel was part of my entertainment package. It was dropped. I was told to go here to get it back?

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

stopping my service

Why will it take a month to stop my? I called to cancel my service the first week in May of 2020. I was told that it would not be stopped until June 3. What is the holdup? That's not right. The next bill will be paid automatically from my account on May 24. We are billed a month in advance. S

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

current offers for new customers

What are the current offers for new customers to switch?

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Is there a way to stop the service so I won't be billed while moving?

Is there a way to stop the service so I won't be billed? I'm in the process of moving  

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Multiple Directv credentials

Is it possible to set up additional user credentials so that my children can use Directv credentials with their apps without giving them full access to all of my AT&T and Directv accounts?

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I need to cancel my service

I have moved and I need to cancel my service. I have a heard time hearing over the phone so I am writing that I need to cancel my service immediately.

Question

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.