Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (881)

Relevance
Selected Relevance

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

What is available with SundayTicket?

If i purchase the SundayTicket this year will i be able to watch all the games even though you are not broadcasting CBS and NBC?

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

DTV remote buttons affect my Yamaha receiver

When I use channel/volume/info buttons on my DTV remote, my Yamaha receiver turns on. Any help is appreciated.

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

how to get all nbc and fox sports networks?

im trying to get all of them, but i dont know how. im thinking of switching, but i want to watch all sports. is there a way how?

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Using On Demand and Playback

I have had issues with On Demand and playback since my install. I cannot use either. I have had 5 technicians out, my box replaced 6 times, a dedicated line just for my modem, replaced my modem, upgraded and replaced my router and had new internet lines done by my provider. Still can't use it. Keeps

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Bears game in Denver?

I am in the Charlotte, NC, market and can't find the Bears v. Broncos game @ 4:25 coming up on Sunday, 9/15. I do have DirecTV and NFL Sunday Ticket.

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

615 ESPNGL Appears off line

ESPNGL appears to be offline. I get 'To Be Announced' all day.  It's College Football day1

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

dvr recordings available when i move my HD DVR to a new address

Satellite customer moving service to new address. Will I keep my recorded content on my DVR at new location?

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why am I seeing double numbers on my channels?

Keep getting double numbers like 2.2 4.4 an so on. Why.

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Is there an OTA device I can use to view other PBS channels?

My PBS channel has several that I want to view but Direct TV only provides one. Is there an OTA device I can use to view there other channels?

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Roku hook up

How to hook up Roku TV to DIRECTV

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Is my Samsung UN50TU8000FXZA Directv 4k ready?

I thought this would be easier to find out, but I haven't been able to...

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Message says free HBO series thur 5/31

How can I access this?

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why am I still being billed after cancelling service months ago?

I cancelled my service months ago. It was repeatedly getting turned off because we had a discrepancy. Then they would turn it back on. Then turn it off.. I would pay then all over again. I finally had enough and canceled. I turned my equipment in almost two months ago. I got a bill today for service

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Watching recorded movies on iohone

I have a new phone. I can not watch my recorded movies on my new phone. My phone is showing that it’s registered.

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Remote phone access

Can live or dvr recorded programs be watched on a mobile phone when away from home?

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can all my channels be closed captioning?

Can all my channels be closed captioning because I am hearing impaired. What cc service is available in Carson Ca?

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Watching DVR recordings away from home

How do I watch DVR recordings on my laptop when I'm away from home?

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Persistant 771 error code for 3 weeks.

Only get a few channels functioning normally. No obvious pattern. For example can't get CNN-HD, ESPN, some local stations. Can pick up CNN International, occassionlly FOX and MSNBC Have tried all the usual fixes and reprogrammed set but to no avail. Find tech help on the phone impossible to get to.

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Foxsportsgo.com out of commission?

Just noticed today I cannot view anything on my laptop or my firestick using DirecTV log in credentials. Worked fine last weekend and the 52 weeks before that.  On the firestick, it says Video Not Available.  On my laptop it loads the previews and program guide, but when you click on anyt

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Streaming a Video Recording to a Community/Facility Assigned Channel

Facility that is using DirecTV want to tape events at the facility that can be streamed to the TVs in the Resident's Apts/Rooms. This would make it easier for the elderly to view the video stream without having to change the Input Source on their remotes. Can this be done? Is there instructions how

Question

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.